Change The Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MonaLisaAngel01

Original poster
1403766562321.gif

School has just let out and it is the party to celebrate our leaving school indefinitely.
Most of us have plans and intend to go on to college next year but some of us don't.
Some of have to re-do high school, but some of us are gonna party forever. Some of
us don't ever want to grow up. Some of us are going to be wild and free to change our
stars.

Rules:

1. No god-modding.
2. No character death.
3. Follow Iwaku rules.
4. No more than three characters.
5. Keep the number of male and female characters balanced.
6. No sexual scenes.
7. Keep cursing to a minimum.
8. This is long-term so be dedicated.
9. No less than 4 lines in a single post.
10. Have fun!
11. ONLY use human images, no anime or drawing, etc.

Plot of this RP:

All of high school has let out and it is time for the students to move on in life. Some plan to go to college, some plan to get jobs. But some plan to find a way to live life the fun way without having to go back to school ever again and have parties every other night. Find a way to survive in the world and keep your days full of fun and night life excitement. Don't be a downer!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Home-town:
Image:
Did you Graduate?:
Will you go to college?:
Relationships:
Personality basics:
Dream Life:
Partier, Studier, or Worker:

My CS:

Name:
April Weston

Nickname:
Angel

Home-town:
California

Image:
download (5).jpg
Did you Graduate?:
Yes

Will you go to college?:
Maybe

Relationships:

Bailey Sanders
( friend )
images (5).jpg
Olivia Krystal
( friend)
images (11).jpg
Personality basics:
Loving, hard-working, a little shy, enjoys being with her friends.

Dancing
Hard Rock
Electric Music
Fantasy
Sci-Fi

Dislikes:
Horror
Bugs
Spiders
Fish
Monday Mornings

Dream Life:
To be a famous singer with two children.

Partier, Studier, or Worker:
Partier and a little bit Studier.​

Interesting... And by "The school is letting out", you mean those in the highest grade have graduated? I just wanted to check before I sign up.

.:Name:.
Takumi Takeharu (Tah-kū-mee Tah-kay-hah-rū)

.:Nickname:.
Most people call me Takun(Tah-kūn), I guess

.:Age:.
I'm 18

.:Gender:.
I'm pretty sure that I'm a dude, 99% sure

.:Home-town:.
I was born in Osaka, but I moved to California when I was 6 so, both I guess.

.:Image:.
Qzi3HPt.jpg

.:Did you Graduate?:.
Of course! How else would I get a job?

.:Will you go to college?:.
Probably

.:Relationships:.
Well, I'm single(OPEN to partner requests), but I guess I have my family. My mom Haruko, and my dad Takeshi. I don't really have many friends over here in the states, except for my best friends Aiko and Kenichi.

.:Personality basics:.
I'm pretty laid back, and I like to have a good time. My friends are my allies in this strange world, and I would do anything for them. Like I said, I'm pretty laid back, but I do have a wrathful side, so watch out. I like to meet new people, but I rarely consider someone a friend. Getting to the friend rank is pretty tough, but not impossible.

.:Likes:.
Video Games
Electric Guitar
Sci-Fi
Reading
Dubstep
Metal

.:Dislikes:.
Country
Cheaters(At anything)
Shortcuts
Boredom
Ignorance

.:Dream Life:.
I want to be a rockstar I guess. I love playing my guitar and I want to be in a band, but I don't even know where to start. I have no bassist, no drummer, and no vocalist. I don't think my gaming career will last very long, playing pro matches only pays so much. There's a market in becoming a YouTuber, but it's so saturated now. Oh well, I guess I'll just see where life takes me...

.:Partier, Studier, or Worker:.
I like to study and keep my grades high, but I also like to have a good time y'know? My parents wish I would dedicate myself to my studies more, but life would be pretty dull if I didn't get to have a good time every once in a while.​

Last edited by a moderator:
.:Name:.
Takumi Takeharu (Tah-kū-mee Tah-kay-hah-rū)

.:Nickname:.
Most people call me Takun(Tah-kūn), I guess

.:Age:.
I'm 18

.:Gender:.
I'm pretty sure that I'm a dude, 99% sure

.:Home-town:.
I was born in Osaka, but I moved to California when I was 6 so, both I guess.

.:Image:.
Qzi3HPt.jpg

.:Did you Graduate?:.
Of course! How else would I get a job?

.:Will you go to college?:.
Probably

.:Relationships:.
Well, I'm single(OPEN to partner requests), but I guess I have my family. My mom Haruko, and my dad Takeshi. I don't really have many friends over here in the states, except for my best friends Aiko and Kenichi.

.:Personality basics:.
I'm pretty laid back, and I like to have a good time. My friends are my allies in this strange world, and I would do anything for them. Like I said, I'm pretty laid back, but I do have a wrathful side, so watch out. I like to meet new people, but I rarely consider someone a friend. Getting to the friend rank is pretty tough, but not impossible.

.:Likes:.
Video Games
Electric Guitar
Sci-Fi
Reading
Dubstep
Metal

.:Dislikes:.
Country
Cheaters(At anything)
Shortcuts
Boredom
Ignorance

.:Dream Life:.
I want to be a rockstar I guess. I love playing my guitar and I want to be in a band, but I don't even know where to start. I have no bassist, no drummer, and no vocalist. I don't think my gaming career will last very long, playing pro matches only pays so much. There's a market in becoming a YouTuber, but it's so saturated now. Oh well, I guess I'll just see where life takes me...

.:Partier, Studier, or Worker:.
I like to study and keep my grades high, but I also like to have a good time y'know? My parents wish I would dedicate myself to my studies more, but life would be pretty dull if I didn't get to have a good time every once in a while.​
Fabulous. Finally an Asian char who lives in California. FABULOUS I say FABULOUS!

Interesting... And by "The school is letting out", you mean those in the highest grade have graduated? I just wanted to check before I sign up.
Highest grade student graduate except for those who didn't. Yes you are correct, feel free to make a char.

Status
Not open for further replies.