October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

And if it is something realistic, why haven't you changed it already?

All of the things I want to change about my life are realistic and easy to do. XD But I am lazy with no self control or discipline. I'm working on, but damn if bad habits are hard to break and new habits hard to make. D:

I'd like to exercise a few minutes every day. ._.
I want actually do my chores daily so they don't seem impossible. c___c;
And I want to cut most of the sugar out of my diet. ><

Those are my three things. .__.; It seems SO EASY but damned if it's not hard to do! XD

Continuity-skills.
aristotle-success-small.jpg

Gotta take small steps at a time, don't wanna go into overdrive -yaddayaddayadda.
Applies to mostly anything.

I'd like to change my sad financial side of life, but I'm a student so I'll just get into debt and be cool and stuff :D

Really, I'd love to be much better at writing than I am, but that takes a lot of time and, with Japanese-learning, I don't have that much :(

HAPPINESS. BE CONFIDENT ABOUT MY BODY. LIKE THIS VESSEL I WAS BORN IN.
though too stubborn.
8D
-failface.-

I'm at a point in life where I wouldn't change anything, I don't think. Although I've moved back in with my family, I'm pretty happy. And though my job might not be super great, I'm grateful for it. I may not be the prettiest, but I accept my image and feel comfortable in it. My lover is not within reach, yet I'm okay with it. I have no driver's license, I'm weird, I'm too dependent on caffeine--but it's okay. :D

If I had to change one thing, though... I want to go back to school. Problem is, I also don't want to. This would be one of those 'unrealistic' changes because there's nothing that can motivate me enough to go back. I hate classrooms, and I hate college. I hate schools of all kinds. It also stresses me out so badly that my health dwindles. This lack of desire to attend college keeps me from finishing a program. So, I want some sort of magic to make me like school so I can finish school. v__v

Awh well, though.

I would like to change lots!

Namely my personality, and how I view society as a whole so I'm not ike this black hole that just sucks in all the sucky things in life and spews them back 10 fold.

Aside from that, my living quarters, but that requires money.... money I do not have.

I would like to change...
Finances.
Money makes Kitti wilt.
With college classes and all, I won't have time for a full time job.
So I'd just like to be richer >>;

Change my... ability to stay on task. Seriously; I should have had this novel done. I should have all the laundry done. God damn it all.

I don't think I want to change anything. I feel like I'm in a rather good place for someone of my age. I know exactly what I want to do in life, and have done for a while, my grades are excellent and I'm making my parents proud, what more could I ask? I'm confident in myself, although I'm horrible at somethings, such as sports, I can't run to save my life, they should make shopping a sport! . Even though I know horrible at things, I know what I'm good at and I always remind myself that, but I make sure to tell myself that I don't know everything yet, and that no one's perfect. I know I'm not the most beautiful, populat or intelligent girl, and I don't pretend to me, I am who I am and I'm happy with that. I wouldn't change anything about myself right now, though, ask me in a couple of years time, and hopefully the answer won't be differnet.

But, if I could change one little thing it would be my stress levels, between school work, studying, mad family life, running here there and everywhere doing God only knows what, my stress levels start to go up, and I for one don't want stress lines! But I find that writing helps me bring down my stress levels, so I guess you can say that's a change in progress.

I would change how little I focus on my dreams, or anything that requires my attention. I get so side tracked. I didn't even finish high school because I got distracted with the health of my parents. Not to mention I procrastinate really badly!

But other then that.... I'm hot, in love and have a couple of mild talents. Wouldn't change that. <3

I'd get a 15 inch dick made of chocolate that ejaculates the currency of my preference at the moment.

Dark, the first time you tried to handle it it would melt!

It'd be mostly like a normal dick only it'd taste of chocolate.