Change in Direction

Emma turned away and started blushing all over again. She whispered "You." Her mind was swirling and her stomach filled with butterflies. She scared of his reaction.
(OOC: it's alright, it was in the begining when she metioned the strange legends xD I know it's pretty lame but oh well.)

"w-what's so good about m-me...?" ash felt super awkward now. He was nearly shocked, he didn't expect that answer. He though she was maybe thinking about one of those buff jock guys from school.

Emma bit her lip. "I don't know." She turned back to him. "You make me happy." With a soft expression she looked into his soothing eyes. She wondered what was going through his mind. She probably shouldn't have said anything she was only making the situation awkward.

"thats good that I make you happy. Its a first" he giggled. "Stop fantasizing about me" he grinned playfully and took her hand.

Emma smiled. "No promises." She looked down where their hands connected. His hand was pleasently warm in hers. She wouldn't have ever imagined that he'd be okay with this. Emma softly laughed to herself. "So this means..." She grinned a bit embarassed.

"Means what?" he smiled and blushed lightly. "you- you- you like me? more than a friend?" he stuttered. he didn't really know what to say he was met with a sudden wall of so many different emotions. Love and happiness mostly but something else too...

Emma stared at the ground. "Yeah." She bit her lip until it hurt. "D-Do you?" Her heart was beating so fast she thought she would faint. She was sure anyone within a mile could hear it thumping. Her mind raced with thoughts about how he would say no and leave her there and never talk to her again. She took a deep beath and tried to clear her mind of the negative thoughts.

Suddenly as if on queue. A small flash of light around ash bursts outwards. He turns suddenly into a small daschund puppy. Black all over with a red streak down its small back.
In a human, stuttery voice ash spoke "oh-oh... No, I-I-I-it happened again. Meet me later..." he dashes off home scared and sad nearly. His day ruined by a stupid transformation. It had happened once before. A week ago. Luckily then he was safe at home but now it had to happen, at the one time he finally had a chance to get with the girl he loved, but now there was no chance. He was a freak

Emma sat there wide-eyed. "Uhhh..." She couldn't believe she wasn't the only one... As Ash rushed out Emma sat there frozen in her thoughts. Emma had been transforming for about a month now but neither could she entirely control it, but she was slowly learning. Emma didn't understand why it happened and why her but now she knew she wasn't alone. She smiled to herself. "A daschund.." She giggled, hers was a cougar. A bit more scarier than a little dog.

When ash got home he collapsed on the floor. He soon turned human but began to sob and cry quietly. He was nearly certain that she would call him a freak and then reject him. Even though he liked her he knew she had a tendency to be very mean and sometimes evil

Emma continued to clear the table and wash the dirty dishes in the sink. She couldn't help but giggle at his transformation. She whispered to herself. "A little dog..." She thought about how they could hang out at the park at night and mess with their newfound powers. Emma hadn't really tried to push anything with them. Her transformations were never long but she was learning how to trigger them. Maybe she could teach him a thing or too. She didn't exactly know what he would do as such a small dog though. Emma thought of calling him later and meeting up with him tonight to how him her transformation. She laughed. He was probably really embarassed about it not knowing that she could do it too.

Ash was really sad. He had never invited her over to his house because well... Really it was a crap shack. No power, no water, no phones.
he pretended that his parents still gave him money but honestly, the walls were falling down. Damp and dirt uncontrollably took over. If he got any money... Usually it was from scavenging and his clothes were all rough and old. He was now scared she would come over to his house. He hated himself more than anything for transforming. He didn't want it to happen

Emma waited until late afternoon. She grabbed his backpack that he had left and slung it over her shoulder. She shouted at Clara. "I'm going out for a bit, don't burn the house down!" Emma tried to remember where Ash lived. She hadn't really been to his house too many times other than to pick him up. He most likely was embarassed and didn't want her to come over but she didn't really care. After narrowing down the houses to one she walked up to his. She knocked on the door three times and waited.

(ooc: are you gonna be the bad one cuz that's what I'm playing you towards...) it took ash a while to answer. "t-the door is open." he was sitting on the floor against the wall in a bare empty room with damp walls and peeling and bubbly wall paper. Black mould was pretty much in every corner and a spiders nest hung on the roof too.
He tried so hard to keep things clean but he couldnt

Emma opened the door and was greeted by a strong musty smell. She looked over the dimly lit room and found Ash back against the wall. She shut the door behing her and walked over to him. Emma dropped his bag and sat next to Ash. "A dog?" She laughed teasing him. "Eh, I guess it fits you." The smell of dirt and mold was slowly getting to her but she tried to push it away. "I like mine better personally." She smirked.
(OOC: yup :P)

"I left cuz I knew you'd tease me. So what do you do? Come here and tease me "

(ooc: that post was as long as it needed to be c: )

Emma rolled her eyes. "Come on, it's a little funny. Anyway, I can do that too." A smile lit her face and something turned inside her. Something vicious clicked in her mind. "And mine is a little better." She laughed. "I thought I was the only one but apparently not. Isn't it so...surreal?"

"it feels totally fucked up, I hate it, I hate dogs and I especially hate myself..." he trails off. "and now your fucking boasting..." ash sighs. "I still really like you... But not when you're like this."

"W-What are you talking about." Emma tilted her head a little confused. "I'm sorry but I actually enjoy it..." She takes a deep breath and her tone calms down a bit. Emma looks at him with softened eyes. "What do mean? It's an honor to be able to something so amazing. Don't hate yourself for it, take it as something to admire."