FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
League of Legends-- a massive multiplayer online game that thousands of people spend their free time playing. These summoners, or so the players are called, spend many hours trying to defeat each other using their favorite champions on the battlefield called Summoner's Rift.

After playing a couple of games with your friends as you blatantly complained about the "broken" champions or blaming the jungler for not helping enough, you tell your friends that you were going to hit the hay. You bid farewell and promise to play with them again tomorrow. You wanted to get enough Influence Points to buy the new champion that was coming out later that week, after all. You turn off the computer, brush your teeth, and tuck yourself into bed.

That night would probably be the worst night of your life. Ridden with a deep, burning fever, you spend almost the whole night sweltering beneath your sheets. Finally, you are able to fall into a brisk, light sleep. Come morning, your torso feels like it's been disconnected from your limbs, and your head aches like someone had kicked it a thousand times over. You go through your day nevertheless; you go to school or work, struggling to keep up with the pace of society.

Little did you know was that you weren't yourself. An unnatural phenomenon has occurred, and those who play League of Legends have been the powers of the champion that they main, or play the most. Some may find out sooner than others and some may not find out until it's too late. The point is, their lives will never be the same again...

RULES
  • Please note that this is a 18+, high-casual/semi-advanced, anime-styled roleplay. While I don't expect novels for posts, I would like for you to please take your time creating your characters and writing your posts. We all make mistakes, and that's fine, but if your post gives me a headache to read, then that'll be an issue. Also keep in mind that the roleplay is anime-styled, so there won't be any real life face claims. Sorry.
  • Do not ghost us. If you need to step away from the RP, please let me know.
  • There won't be a Discord for this roleplay. However, I heavily suggest using the OOC thread for plotting, silly talk, planning, etc. I want my roleplayers to be actively talking about the roleplay and other things. If you do not say anything in the thread for a week and have not posted in the IC thread, I will assume you dropped/ghosted.
  • EVERYONE WON'T BE ACCEPTED. I'm looking for roughly SEVEN more people to accept. That will put our group at a total of eight/nine. If you are not accepted, please do not hold it against me. The factors that tie into being accepted are consistent posting, proper grammar/spelling, the type of character you make, and so forth.
  • I will listen to people's suggestions and ideas for plot development and etc. However, my final decision is law.
  • Please read the OOC. There is a ton of information that is already set in stone.
  • I don't want you guys to constantly pump out posts. Thus, we will be running on a semi-cyclic posting schedule. This means you should try to wait for a couple of people to post first before typing another post. If the person we're waiting for doesn't post in a couple of days or so, then we will move on.
  • Characters are to be in their very late teens to mid twenties. In other words, we'll be rping as college age students.
  • Try to keep characters balanced! This means that if there's four girls and only one dude, then you should probably make a dude.
  • Fill out all portions of the character sheet, please. Also, please follow the format of the character sheet.
  • I am a fun-loving person. I love it when we talk about things and make fun of characters, create ships, theories, and relationships. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for anything you need!
  • Have fun~

Reactions: J_Frost and zenith
helo

• According to Plan
Reactions: Marlowe
You already spoke to me so you know I'm interested but I will just put it down here, and I don't need anymore Blue Essence D:

I didn't expect Mista to be aiming his gun at me

Anyone else?

Hi! You can count me in :)

Anyone else?

@zenith Hey, I saw you liked my post. Wanna join?

I'll be getting up the OOC soon. Maybe tomorrow.

• Sweet
Reactions: zenith
What are you talking about, characters have never been balanced, always some sort of horseshittery afoot

@zenith Hey, I saw you liked my post. Wanna join?

I'll be getting up the OOC soon. Maybe tomorrow.

hey! im not very active at the moment, so i wont join this time. but i thought the idea was really cool!
thank you for mentioning/inviting me anyways! <3