CHALLENGE! NotaDianaParty

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The challenge of this thread is for all you general dwellers to keep a thread going without talking about the Owl Princess.

You could use this thread to ask our other two astonishing admins @Vay and @Bob Ross questions!

*Every successful post gets a complimentary cookie.

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Bob Ross , what is your favourite virtual paintbrush to paint fluffy clouds with?
    @Vay , what's your favourite novel and novel genre? :D

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. @Bob Ross & @Vay What is so hot it's cool yet so cool it's hot?

4. @Vay >:3 Hey baby... Whachu wearin?

5. GODDAMNIT RORY, WHY DID YOU TAKE MY GODZILLA ACTION FIGURE?! I NEED IT FOR A MOVIE I AM GOING TO MAKE SOON

6. @Bob Ross is my brother from another mother. And I'll ask him this: WHAT IS "FUBS?" I STILL HAVEN'T ASKED AND I STILL DON'T KNOW.

#6 Fluffy, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  7. *Hands out complimentary cookies*

MUNCH, MY FRIENDS!

8. Fubs is a being of unspeakable horror. It is best that you don't know what it is.

Because no one wants to see you make love to a plastic monster.

@Bob Ross & @Vay What is so hot it's cool yet so cool it's hot?

As soon as I'm done with my Pop-tarts, I'll let you know if I've figured out the answer. It's the Blue Rhasberry flavour, so maybe the fact that it's new will help.

@Bob Ross , what is your favourite virtual paintbrush to paint fluffy clouds with?

I use a Pikachu. Pika Pika Chu. Hahaha.

• Love Love x 2
  9. Asking me this is like asking a mother to choose her favorite child. Your cruelty is noted and you shall pay for it in time. However I will say, Genre: Historical drama, and Novel, forgive my lack of originality but 1984.

Temperature is relative, so everything.

You on my face.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. @Vay What's your favourite vidya game, and, who's your favourite vidya game developer? :D

11. Homeworld, the classic space RTS.

I do not have a favorite developer. Loyalty to a brand, corporation, or business is silly. I look a the games and judge them on an individual basis. Yes I believe there are teams that consistently make good games, but teams within developers change.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.