1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

CHALLENGE! NotaDianaParty

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Torsty, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The challenge of this thread is for all you general dwellers to keep a thread going without talking about the Owl Princess.

You could use this thread to ask our other two astonishing admins @Vay and @Bob Ross questions!

*Every successful post gets a complimentary cookie.

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Bob Ross , what is your favourite virtual paintbrush to paint fluffy clouds with?
    @Vay , what's your favourite novel and novel genre? :D

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. @Bob Ross & @Vay What is so hot it's cool yet so cool it's hot?

4. @Vay >:3 Hey baby... Whachu wearin?

5. GODDAMNIT RORY, WHY DID YOU TAKE MY GODZILLA ACTION FIGURE?! I NEED IT FOR A MOVIE I AM GOING TO MAKE SOON

6. @Bob Ross is my brother from another mother. And I'll ask him this: WHAT IS "FUBS?" I STILL HAVEN'T ASKED AND I STILL DON'T KNOW.

#6 Fluffy, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  7. *Hands out complimentary cookies*

MUNCH, MY FRIENDS!

8. Fubs is a being of unspeakable horror. It is best that you don't know what it is.

Because no one wants to see you make love to a plastic monster.

@Bob Ross & @Vay What is so hot it's cool yet so cool it's hot?

As soon as I'm done with my Pop-tarts, I'll let you know if I've figured out the answer. It's the Blue Rhasberry flavour, so maybe the fact that it's new will help.

@Bob Ross , what is your favourite virtual paintbrush to paint fluffy clouds with?

I use a Pikachu. Pika Pika Chu. Hahaha.

• Love Love x 2
  9. Asking me this is like asking a mother to choose her favorite child. Your cruelty is noted and you shall pay for it in time. However I will say, Genre: Historical drama, and Novel, forgive my lack of originality but 1984.

Temperature is relative, so everything.

You on my face.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. @Vay What's your favourite vidya game, and, who's your favourite vidya game developer? :D

11. Homeworld, the classic space RTS.

I do not have a favorite developer. Loyalty to a brand, corporation, or business is silly. I look a the games and judge them on an individual basis. Yes I believe there are teams that consistently make good games, but teams within developers change.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.