Chains from Heaven (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still accepting? ;o;

I think Jhuton is still accepting they haven't closed it yet.

@Mysty Yes we are. Feel free to make a c.s but please read the rules first

Alright. ^^ I'm on mobile right now but when I get to my laptop I'll post my cs

❤Name❤
"The name of my mother and my mother's mother."
Molly Mae Kessner.

❤Age❤
"Barely legal."
Nineteen.

❤Appearance❤
"I'm just a doll."
largehiju.jpg

Molly has long, wavy light blonde hair, almost white. Her eyes are an icey blue, the kind that make you stop dead in your tracks upon gazing at them. So faint, they almost look silver. Most say that Molly resembles a doll, with her small, light pink lips and her porcelain skin. Her build is fragile and thin, with small curves and long legs. Again, almost doll like. She usually wears ribbons or flowers in her hair, which falls down to her mid back region. Her bangs are cut straight across, but as of lately, she has neglected to fix them. Her usual wear consist of anything frilly and cliche rich girl, ranging from short, frilly skirts and stockings, as well as long sleeved shirts and shoes that almost resemble ballet flats. Molly has the eye sight of a bat, and wears black framed glasses. She's given up trying to keep up with contacts long ago.

❤Glyph❤
"People always ask me if it's a tattoo. Ah yes, a tattoo I can't even understand. Perfect."
Her glyph(s) are located on both of her wrists, which is part of the reason she tends to wear long sleeved.
tumblr_n9nxlindr91r2miuno1_500.png

❤History❤
"Just a cute little southern bell."
Molly grew up with the dollhouse life. Perfect on the outside, a raging hell storm on the inside. As long as no one looks inside the curtains, their perfect little life was 'okay'. Molly was a rich girl from Georgia, her parents raised her in an old plantation house that was fixed up and damn near perfect. She was a spoiled only child, her mother couldn't have more than one child due to health issues. Molly had everything she wanted, attention, toys, food, the perfect life for every young child. It wasn't until she was older that she realized her slice of heaven was secretly a whole lot of hell. Her perfect hard working father who she had seen as a role model was not who she thought he was. It turned out daddy dearest liked bending his secretaries over his desk. And cute, little mommy had a problem with reaching for the wine bottle. Her parents fought constantly, but it didn't matter, as long as Molly was in her room and occupied with her toys. More often than not, she would walk down the large staircase to find broken glass and her screaming parents at each other's throats. And then not soon after that, the maids would clean it up, dress them up, and off to the next social gathering. By eighteen, Molly was hellbent on escaping the storm. She packed up everything she could, running out of the house and trying to leave her broken home behind her. The sweet little southern bell fled Georgia like a bat out of hell, heading for the nearest safe haven. She hasn't talked to her parents since.

❤Personality❤
"I find myself rather charming."
Prideful, cocky, and stubborn are words to describe Molly. She seems like a spoiled, selfish brat, and will often use smack talk to get what she wants from others. Molly seems like the cutest little thing on the outside, but on the inside, she can become the literal devil. Her way with words is manipulative, all she has to do is bat her baby blues and she expects the world to be in front of her. If you had a sense or two, you'd stay clear of her wicked ways, she does not care who she steps on, as long as she's getting to where she wants. Many broken hearts and shattered egos have been left in this girl's wake, not that she cares. If you manage to get on her good side, she will protect you with her wicked ways, but even then it must be full trust. If you wrong her, expect your world to fall around you. She does not care about past relationships. Some call her determined. Some call her independent. Others call her a wicked woman with money on her mind. And all are right.

❤Name of Glyph❤
"I think it fits me rather well."
Angel's Hellsing.

❤Glyph Power❤
"It comes in handy quite often."
Molly's glyph gives her the ability to summon a bow and arrow out of thin air. This bow and arrow almost seems like crystal diamonds, but don't take their fragile appearance for a weak weapon. On the tips of these arrows are a poisonous substance unknown to man, but upon contact with anyone's skin besides Molly's, an intense burning sensation will scar away the flesh. It feels as if a million pins have punctured your flesh.

❤Notable Skills❤
"I am a woman of many talents."
Being raised to impress, Molly has picked up many trades during her youth.
- Molly can play many classical instruments. These include the piano, violin, harp, cello, and many other classical instruments.
- She can be very persuasive in her words, and come across as innocent. The perfect liar.
- As a child, Molly took ballet classes. This helped her be flexible and light on her feet.

This is a very well written and detailed C.S. Your character is accepted.

Every one should start working on their opening post for the I.C today

Thank you. ^^

Intriguing, I'll have to give it a good look-see when I'm not super exhausted. XD

Name: Cain Cottontail
Appearance:
ql.jpg

Glyph:
q3.jpg

His glyph is located around his belly button with the naval itself being the centre.

History: Cain's mother and father were travellers, the two having met on their individual travels, and decided to stick with each other for the rest of their time abroad, and quite some time after that. However, Maria, Alfie's mother soon fell pregnant with the boy, which inhibited their travels quite dramatically.

After some time, and a stirring wanderlust from the burdened pair, Cain was born, and it was a blessing. Not that he had been brought into the world, but because the two could return to their travels. However, such a young infant could not be taken abroad, and as such, was left with his aunt. She took care of him in his parent's stead, and the boy didn't mind. He was too young to know any different after all.

However, at the age of two, he could talk. And with talk came questions, and many of them. Such as what happened to his parents, where they were and who they were. The two visited when they came home, and he knew they were his real parents when he could begin to understand what they said. He always wanted to travel with them, and he could, legally. But the two didn't think it would be safe enough to take him up mountains with them, he would have been a hassle to bring along.

His aunt kept him distracted with nursery, toys, clothes, games, as much as she could. A certain toy he always loved was his bunny rabbit plushie, and he'd never leave home without his kitty-ears hat! He loved them, and would often play 'wilderness adventurers' outside, with the bunny at his side, he was unstoppable! Those toy dinosaurs didn't stand a chance!

But he strived for their attention, and at the age of three and a half, he was walking strong! He was determined to walk! He didn't want to be a hindrance, and he wouldn't be. Once they returned, his aunt talked to his parents about how much he wished to join them, pulling out a pile of childish drawings of him travelling with them, and the way he dreamed of it. The two decided to allow him to join them for their next journey, it was a rather relaxed one after all. They were going to consider it their 'honeymoon', although the two never got married, it was a holiday, not a journey.

He slowed them down, that was for sure, but he added to the experience. His childish outlook and need for adventure only fueled his parents flame, after all, there were only so many sights to see. But seeing those sights from a different perspective is what made all the difference. They gained a new want from their travels, they wanted to show their boy the world, to expose him to their life. And he loved it.

The boy and his parents continued to travel, never returning to their 'home'. They didn't really have one any more, other than their camper van. Cain would always be entertained, and although he made obstacles for his parents, they always overcame them, it was a new challenge for them, but the reward was worth it. He'd even help them earn money at times, drying dishes in a nearby cafe or playing the triangle as they busked on the streets. And although he wasn't great at it, his simple cuteness would attract people.

Life rolled at an unsteady pace, his life was unpredictable but, that was his life. He would probably end up bored if he was left alone for so long, and his excitable self was refreshing to anyone around. He will always be there, not to try hold people back, but to provide hope and joy with his simple presence. A spark of youth in a dying world.

Personality: He is little more than a bystander in this forsaken world, and although he can be an asset to a fight, he can also be quite the hindrance. Cain is a liability, but also, a last chance of hope in the darkest situations. Cain is a rather playful individual when he feels safe, around adults and friends he will often happily play with his rabbit toy he holds protectively. Should he lose his rabbit toy, you shall be exposed to the most ear shattering of banshee shrieks and flooded in a sea of tears, or losing his cat-ears hat too for that matter.

Other than that, Cain is a bright little spark, picking up on things and sharing his opinion where he thinks it's appropriate. He'll rarely be forceful or upfront about many things but his spontaneous, childish nature may bring out unpredictable behavioural changes. But, of course, that's his nature. He is spontaneous, completely and utterly chaotic. His lack of a caring mother for the early couple of years of his life did have an effect, along with sudden movement and changes through his life. It's all had rather lasting effects. And while simply brushed off as childish behaviour, it has a rather unfortunate, permanent effect on the boy.

Name of Glyph: Discordia.

Glyph Power: Due to Cain being incapable of harnessing and controlling a power properly, he was gifted with one of chaos. Discordia activates when he is distressed, which is, granted, rather often. It will do various things to aid Cain in any situation, from deflecting a spell to growing roots out of the ground and ensnaring people around him. All of the abilities will either effect one person, or everyone around him, and can sometimes put Cain in a worse position than he started in. (These abilities can either be left for me to do, or done via a dice roll with higher being more beneficial to Cain and lower being a hindrance. It depends on how much you trust me~) This is considering Cain is a child, and will usually run from a scenario where his glyph would be in use.

Notable Skills: He can read and write pretty well. He can also count to a bazillion! On the serious side he's a fast learner and can provide a childish perception, seeing things grown-ups never could.

Last edited:
Hey all! I haven't been on in a little while because of some technical and personal issues but I'm back now and ready to get the ball rolling again. Because of the number of characters in the rp I think I'll have to get the character roster up soon for easy c.s access. I'm currently on mobile so that will have to wait till later.
@Damien Kriez
@FireDrake150
If your both still interested, we are still accepting, though I'll be closing signups soon so you might want to submit a c.s as soon as you can.

@Temm Hiya! I was actually considering stalking you recently and then you just pop up. Funny XD. As for your c.s, I'm a bit skeptical about Alfie's powers. It seems like an opourtunity to be O.P. But I've seen enough to know you don't normally have O.P characters so as long as he doesn't throw a tantrum and cause an earthquake or something like that, then it's acceptable

oh I was wondering what happened to this thread

cool

@Temm Hiya! I was actually considering stalking you recently and then you just pop up. Funny XD. As for your c.s, I'm a bit skeptical about Alfie's powers. It seems like an opourtunity to be O.P. But I've seen enough to know you don't normally have O.P characters so as long as he doesn't throw a tantrum and cause an earthquake or something like that, then it's acceptable
Considering stalking me? And you've seen my characters before? I haven't been on here in quite some time, were you in one of my (very) past roleplays? Anyway, I shall keep restraint on any overpowered abilities. I had the idea Discordia has the potential to be one of the more powerful glyphs, whilst simultaneously having the chance of being the weakest.

Edit: I remember you now, I tend to remember profile image rather than name. Nice you see you again.

Last edited:
>. < There's still spots open, yes? I can submit my CS later today.

"I want.... to be a hero.
The world.... doesn't need any more illusionary gods!"

Name: Ethan Strassman
Appearance:
WA___Gambler_by_Sekra.png
Glyph:
tera-online-magic-circle_wallpapers_35644_1280x1024.jpg
History: A young man who had to spend most of his youth taking care of an ailing mother until sickness claimed her two years ago. While not socially inept and in fact generally rather good at getting people to do what he wants, he is distant and unsociable in most situations. He has grown preferring the company of books over people and find most people too uninteresting to hold a worthwhile conversation with. He has seen the injustices of the world ever since he was a child, especially how those with less money aren't even capable of having the same basic treatment as the rich, and it;s filled him with a quiet fury inside. A disdain for a broken system that he felt he could do nothing about, just as he could not save his mother from her illness. Another cruel reality of the world he would just have to accept. Until the chains fell.

Ethan had never really believed in god, the concept of some all-loving creator was something he could never buy into when he saw how unfair the world around him was, and meeting a being claiming to be Him didn't do much to instill reverence in the young man. Instead, upon hearing of God's plan to destroy everything,all for a reason as stupid as boredom, all the repressed fury inside the young man burst out. To think that a supposed creator would make a world with so much suffering, sorrow and inequality, and then just decide to wipe it all out like it was some game, it was too much for him to bear. When the Gate opened in front of him and Ethan was able to seize some of God's power, his desire for revenge on his unfair creator and his craving for the power to save the world no mater what cost manifested itself into his Glyph.

With Parasitic Dvinity's abilities Ethan has sworn to protect Earth from the Yami, and then to free it from God's control so His whims could never threaten humanity ever again.

Personality: A loner with little patience for others. At first glance one would think he doesn't like to talk to others, but it's more accurate to say that he doesn't like to waste his words. He finds most people stupid and easy to predict and won't waste his time on them, only enjoying conversations with interesting, creative, and intelligent people. Paradoxically he has a general distaste for 'people' but deeply cares for humanity as a whole and is very sympathetic to the plight of the poor and the weak. As a result he has a huge problem with people who misuse power and authority be it because because of malice or incompetence.

Name of Glyph: Parasitic Divinity - located on his adam's apple
Glyph Power: Ethan's glyph lets him summon a mask that, when worn, covers his entire body in white mist. This form grants Ethan a significant boost to his physical parameters, allowing him to fight on par wit yami in return for steadily poisoning him as long as the mask is worn. Its main function, however, is that in this form Ethan can devour defeated Yami. Each eaten Yami will increase the power boost he gets from wearing his mask, but at the cost of starting to deteriorate his mind as well as his body. Normally he can wear the mask for a maximum of ten minutes before the buildup of poison forces his body to cancel the glyph, after which he will need to rest for ten hours before the poison is processed out of his body and he can use the glyph again. Every ten full minutes spent wearing the mask shaves off bout three years off his life expectancy due to the poison's effects on his body.
Notable Skills: Quite knowledgable on myths and is adept at reading others.
Not a particularly skilled fighter, but a good tactician and he makes up for his lack of technique with the power and speed granted to him by his glyph.

I hope this hasn't died. :(

What makes you think it's dead?

Edit: Or just delete your post, that's fine too.

Last edited:
@kimsim12 Not dead. Things are just moving slow because I'm having exam period now. I expect things will be speeding up in a short while. @Buio Sorry for the long delay in reviewing your c.s. I'll do so as soon as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.