Chains from Heaven (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jhuton Solar Manipulation-She can shoot solar beams out of her palms. Her powers are weakened at night, since they are connected to the Sun.

Is that better. I just really want her powers to be connected to the sun, so when they grow they can be cooler. I just like Sun, Fire, Light and Energy type powers.

Sorry for the delay, just chose to observe how the first few CS' would be received.

Name: Kyle Villiers

Appearance:
sketch_comm___Twin_by_Horus_Goddess.jpg

(He's a blonde, fyi)

Glyph:
Glyph_-_Baaj.jpg

History: The Villiers family is an old English aristocratic family, but not one of such significance that you would find them mentioned in history. Formerly controlling a small barony near Southampton, they maintain a lavish but insignificant existence on the bounds of their estate. Many in the Villiers family have had designs on achieving significance in the world, however, in spite of the changing times. Kyle, as the first born son of the current head of the household, was the receptacle for all of his father's hopes of producing a shining star for the families' fortunes. Kyle was naturally pushed into academic, cultural and sporting endeavours of all kinds, though he only achieved success in so many fields.

Although his parents did everything to encourage him to be ambitious, as Kyle grew older and more exposed to the real world, he began to realise how foolish his parent's prodding really was. To him, they were hoping to remake their family fortune in a world that had long since stopped caring about notions of bloodlines and titles. He grew to loathe his families' pretentions, though he did not stop trying his hardest in life. Aged 25, he now works as an intern at a local business firm. It's nothing special, but he likes the certainty of it. The worst part is listening to his parents lecture him on reaching for the stars, but he has no intention of rushing things. He would like nothing more than to continue his mundane existence as is…

Personality: Raised to be "proper", Kyle still appears to have something of a stiff upper lip and a austere attitude. Usually, when he's engaged in deeper conversation, he will prove to be relatively friendly and chatty, if a little guarded. He always speaks "properly", as well, though he likes to try and lose some of the stuffy language when speaking with people he knows. He can be quite cynical, however, and it will take a great deal to get him to trust someone, especially if they're a complete stranger. Even though he's inclined to do the right thing, he would rather stand back and observe than rush into a situation he barely understands. He is also fond of making sarcastic remarks and observations when he can.

Glyph Power: Water Manipulation (yeah I just couldn't think of anything interesting)

Notable Skills:
-Fencing
-Horse riding
-Fair swimmer
-Decent physical conditioning
-Eloquent speaker

Name:
Pandora Smith
Appearance:
jQDZq1Oh.jpg

Glyph: Image is preferred but descriptions are also accepted
blue_glyph_by_Perkidanman.jpg

History:
Pandora, who despises her first name, goes by Pan. She was born in London under one of the richest families in the world. Her father owns an Oil Company off the coast of Peurto Rico. Thus being said, her father was never around growing up. Her mother, surprisingly, was in the Military under Military Police. Pandora was always under the supervision of a Nanny, and was homeschool. This resulted in Pandora being isolated from people. She, however, was one of the smartest people to grow up in her family besides her father. She majored in computer technology and engineering.
At the age of 16, Pandora graduated early from college and got her doctrate. On her 17th birthday, her Mother was shot and killed on the job. Her funeral was held in London the day the Chains fell from heaven. Pandora had never been a religious type and refused to believe that God had sent those Chains.
She never believed until her Father touched the chains while she was standing there, spouting everything about God being a fake. Pandora watched her Father's body turn to ash.
Grief stricken over losing her two parents so close from eachother, Pandora reached out to touch the chain, hoping to join her parents. Little did she know that she was one of the chosen to join God in heaven and fight for Humanity.
Personality:
Pandora is very isolated and sour. She believes that God is cruel for allowing both of her parents to die. In result, she refuses to get close to anybody. (Rest of her personality revealed in the RP)

Name of Glyph:
Dido Dididi Didtum- to separate, divide, distribute
Glyph Power:
With this Glyph, Pandora has the power to manipulate and control technology however she wishes. She can alter the appearance, change the outface, learn large amounts of information by just touching the equipment, and also destroy or erase anything within the piece of technology.
Notable Skills: Does your character sing or know martial arts
-Acrobatics
-Fencing
-Drawing
-Persuasion

Yahh! Excited for this :]

For you xD
Rofl, sorry just confused but...looked Lux up and basically yeah lol. Right down to both being born in high society families rofl, I didn't even do that on purpose xD.

xD Oh great rofl.

Name: Kirine Amane
Appearance:
clouds%20gloves%20dress%20wall%20long%20hair%20yellow%20eyes%20earrings%20open%20mouth%20white%20hair%20dark%20skin%20white%20dress%20anime%20girls%20tenmaso%20artist%20skies%20bare%20shoulders_wallpaperswa.com_34.jpg

Glyph:
The_Glyph_by_XiroMyth.png

History: Kirine was born to a middle class family living on a Caribbean island. When her mother was pregnant with her, Kirine's mother and father had taken hiatus from their lives and moved to the remote Caribbean island, falling in love with it and deciding to stay. Kirine grew into a lovely young woman their and soon began taking to pretty dresses and other nice clothes. She and her mother often went dress shopping together and had a lovely time enjoying each others company. At school, she was no shining star but she always did fairly well and passed all her classes. On her 16th birthday her father suggested she take archery and swordsmanship classes with him so he could bind with her as well. She was reluctant at first but soon found that not only was she naturally gifted with archery, but it was unbelievably enjoyable. She kept going with her father up until she was 18 and her parents gave her the depressing news that they were moving back to New York to look after her grandparents. Kirine was devastated, but didn't fuss. She had gotten visits from her grandparents frequently and found that she loved them as much as her parents. After spending a few months in America she had just began to fall into routine, and her little sister had just been born, when the chains started to fall from the sky and everything went to hell........ or heaven to be exact.

Personality: Kirine is a very likeable young lady, often offering to help others in need even if it inconveniences her. But is sometimes tomboyish, but for the most part she is a die hard girl, with the mountain of shoes and dresses to prove it.

Name of Glyph: Heavenly Arsenal
Glyph Power: Kirine is able to fire arrows made of light energy at her enemies and can create one spear at a time for close combat. It is located in her right hand palm.
Notable Skills: She is a skilled archer and close combat fighter and also an avid researcher

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Jhuton I know you would rather prefer anime pics, so I found a cool and amazing looking anime or cartoon-esque girl. She looks like what I would picture Clementine the free spirit would look like crazy hair color and all xD.

So...when do we get this show on the road?

I'm working on the I.C as we speak. I'm hoping to get it up by tomorrow or tonight. I would recommend that everybody make their first post about what they were doing leading up to the chains falling. I'll be allowing you guys to make five Yami characters after the signups are closed.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
The Yami are kinda like our god's version of angels. Only they are much more evil and demonic, and they get their powers from hell instead of heaven. They are responsible for wiping out the human race and our characters are responsible for killing them all or ruining their plan before it's too late. There are going to be 7 in all.

Well I will reserve one Yami for when they are allowed^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.