C'est La Vie : Role-Playing Style

T

Tarot

Original poster
Hello all! I am Ethereal, and I have been role-playing for a while now, though this is my first time on this site. I am really looking forward to the interactions I will be having on this site. Feel free to shoot me a message or link me somewhere. Ta-Ta for now folks!

Welcome to the site. I'm Kakashi. よろしくお願いします! I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need help jumping into something, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the madness xD

Please, enjoy your stay and be part of many twisted Stories ::

• Thank You
@[Kakashi Hatake] & @[PureKor]
Thank you very much!

O . o
Would one of you please tell me how to do the code for a name next to the "@" symbol, in which all is blue?

Reactions: PureKor
Hi!

When you type a post, there are buttons above the typing field. the 5th button from the left lets you change the font color.

• Thank You
Welcome!~^^
I hope you have fun and we get a chance to chat one day!~
*hugs* Have an awesome day!~

Greetings Ethereal! :D Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
@Diana
Thank you very much!
I do have a quick question, would I post all misc threads in Art/Writing Showcase, like if I wanted to make a post for my characters in action, post formats for role-plays, or examples of my writing here on Iwaku?

@Ethereal You can post it there, or in your personal Blog! :D That's what most people use their blogs for!

• Thank You
*Salute* You are welcomes!

HEY HEY HEY! *waves* My name is Domeki. It's a pleasure to meet you. Give me a shout of you need a buddy!tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif

• Thank You
I used to think "C'est La Vie" meant "good-bye" before I translated it. But.. I'm not sure how accurate that was. >>

Anywho, welcome welcome! =D May your time on Iwaku be filled with much fun, happiness, and rainbows!

• Thank You
@Domeki Sato
Thank you very much, I will do so! And that is an amazing introduction .gif of Natsu and Happy.

@AkikoYukito
I was always taught C'est La Vie meant "this is life" in a rough translation but it may mean goodbye in a certain way, since in English, or any language something can be said one way and mean two totally different things.
But thank you very much for the welcome! I, too, hope that my time here will be filled in such a manner.