CescaLee says 'Hi!':)

C

CescaLee

Original poster
Hello all, so I have an urge to write but not too much motivation... hence my joining this site!
What do you prefer to be called? You can call me Cesca or Cesca-Lee, or whatever character I'm playing :)
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Femaleee
How old are you? I'm eighteen years young :)
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes! I used to roleplay on GaiaOnline but grew tired of that. Time for a change-of-pace.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Both are alright, but I hate when there's SO MANY people in a RP that it gets confusing, especially when one or two characters aren't in the same spot as everyone else; it becomes tedious.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Kicking rocks/cans is a little better.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I've been playing this Death Metal playlist over and over on 8tracks lately x.x

Stuff I'm into RPing:
Vampires
Werewolves
Romance/forbidden love/smut
Kingdom Hearts
Zelda
Horror
Zombie apocalypse

I will not:
Play as a male (Maybe at some point I will but as of now, I'm not too comfortably doing that).

Itching to RP:
Vampire/werewolf forbidden love :) Silly I know but I have a craving!
1377267_10202225436017235_1697955911_n.jpg

Oh and this is moi! I'm Canadian and into bodymods (as you can tell). I have four tattoos as of now and expecting full sleeves etc etc.

Welcome to Iwaku Cesca! That certainly was an interesting read. You're going to have lots of fun here having such a dynamic persona ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay at Iwaku as much as I do. :)

Welcome to Iwaku!

Forum RP is definitely a good way to motivate yourself to write.

Welcome to Iwaku - where 'bodymodding' roughly translates to 'performing horrific genetic experiments on someone'.

Anyway, welcome to the site. If you need anything, or just want to chat, drop me a line.

Hallo Cesca! :D Welcome to the site!