Ceru's RP Stuff (ALWAYS Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a spot or two open!

Hi! I had an idea I'd love to go over with you, if you'd be willing to hear it. Either way though the 'we've been pulled into movie/show/game and need to get out' sounds fun as well! So if you're still searching feel free to shoot me a pm.

Well you've certainly caught this bored loser's attention. 1,6, and 7 are what I find interests me the most. Pm me if you so desire.

Possibly a spot open

Anything supernatural/superhuman sounds fun ^.^

(Ex.- 6. Crime has taken over the city. Our characters decide it is time to take it back while wearing masks!)
PM me if you're up for it~

If you're still looking I'd be interested in working on something involving the MCU or our own heroes, is your "fighting crime with masks on" more of a kick-as inspired thing or are we taliking actual powers?

Anywho, I'm interested in working on something all my RP's are crazy slow right now and I need some creativity to de-stress.

I like to rp stuff. 8]

Can we do prompt #6?

Sure! I'll go answer your pm as well. =)

Would you be interested in a modern rp that involves a haunted dagger and an adventure that the owner of the dagger must go in in order to rid the dagger of the curses and haunting?

Might have a spot or two open!

A spot you say? >8D

I'll PM bro! Hold on~

Number seven under random vague plots definitely catches my interest. if you are still open to request please get back to me I'm new here but not new to roleplay

Did someone say Zombies?!?

Also up for something with Superhero's in it. I haven't done one of those in a long ass time.

@Sayoran88

FINALLY! I have been wanting to do this one for a while! I have a character already and would be happy to see what you can come up with.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm
Oh pick me! I know who said it! 8D

Made formatting changes and added tentative craving stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.