Ceru's RP Stuff (ALWAYS Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
H'ok ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to say thanks for taking a gander over this thread so let us get right to it.

First off, any of the roleplays you see can have potential for romance. I am okay with there not being romance, but I just want you to know that it can be an option. As for smut, anyone under 18 will be reported and dealt with swiftly.

I only do my smuttings over on Amor now. I am done with you ignorant teens trying to be sneaky slick to get some legal Cerudick. NO MORE SMUT FOR ME ON IWAKU!

I STILL don't need that kind of crap in my life. XD

I generally like to play Male OC type characters, but I usually have no problem doubling (Heck I have played up to four player characters at a time before) or playing a different/canon character. This is doubly true if the plot is strong enough.

My posting can be sporadic. At any given time, you may get multiple posts a day, or you may not get one for 5 days. I have a very shifty schedule. So if you are the same way, I understand. If not, post away, and I will get to it when I am able.

I usually RP in the forums, PM threads, and even skype from time to time. Redstar RP, however, will only be done on Iwaku Amor.

Because I know this will come up, I generally try to get a couple of paragraphs every post. Take that, as you will. =)

As for Character Sheets, I generally like them to have the basics: Basic Info, personality, appearance, etc. Of course, the more you have the more I get to read so do what you like.

What I value most is good communication. We have PMs for just that sort of thing! So if you have an issue or will be going away for a while. Lemme know!

Not sure what else to put, so I will just jump into the plot stuff now! I also have an RP Resume you can look at, in addition to this thread.

I really like collaborating, so if you have an idea, I would be happy to hear it.

Ceru's Likes (Some of them anyway. These all also open for group as well as 1x1)

Genres I like the most: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern

Themes I like: Superheroes, Combat, Humor, Sports, Music, Hardship, Love, Misc. Games, Magic, Supernatural, Drama, Chance, Change, Sacrifice, Good vs Evil, Perseverance, Happiness, War, Friendship, Truth, Justice, Kindness, Leadership, Ideas, Life, Revolution, Power, Performance, Morality, Travel, Character, Death

Random and intentionally vague Plots:
( 83 = Something I have been wanting to do lately)

1. There is a blight within the land and only one way to stop it. Our characters must destroy the chalice!
2. It is beginning of the season and it looks like another stinker, for the team. We arrive and look to shake things up. 83
3. Zombies!
4. A semi-famous band as recently lost members and they are looking for people to fill the spots. It's time for our audition. 83

5. Crime has taken over the city. Our characters decide it is time to take it back while wearing masks!
6. You and I are in an underground fighting tournament. Let's kick some butt! 83

Fandoms (Just because.)

TV/Movie
Star Wars
Starship Troopers
WWE Wrestling 83

The Godfather
Men In Black
S.W.A.T.
Gladiator 83

Jurassic Park
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Power Rangers

Novels/Comics
Marvel
DC
Lord of The Rings 83

Video Games
Mass Effect 83
Mortal Kombat 83
Assassin's Creed
Resident Evil
Doom
Far Cry
Fallout
Destiny 83

Halo
Tekken
Street Fighter
Gears of War
Dead Island/Dying Light
Elder Scrolls Games
Army of Two
Call of Duty/Medal of Honor/Battlefield/etc. ;P 83

Borderlands 83
Dragon Age
Left 4 Dead 83

Turok 83
Red Dead Redemption

Miscellaneous
Pathfinder

Random Pairings that interest me (My Role x Your Role)
Student x Teacher or Coach
Poor x Poor or Rich
Human x Goddess or Mythological Creature
Human or Dwarf x Elf or Other Fantasy Race
Gladiator x Gladiator or Sponsor 83

Commoner or (Possibly Holy) Warrior x Warrior or Royalty
Professional Athlete x Professional Athlete or Coach or Fan or Whomever 83

Musician x Bandmate or Manager or Fan or Whomever 83
Mercenary or Bounty Hunter x Partner or Employer
Superhero x Superhero or Supervillain
Undercover Cop x Criminal looking to get out
Nerd x Rebel or Cheerleader or Whomever 83

Bullied x Bullies' Sibling

Character Gallery
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/users/cerulean.1034/

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Star Wars, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Marvel, Resident Evil, Far Cry, Borderlands.

All of those I listed above I am interested in ^-^ pm me if you like.

H'ok ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to say thanks for taking a gander over this thread so let us get right to it.

First off, any of the roleplays you see can have potential for romance. I am okay with their not being romance, but I just want you to know that it can be an option. As for smut, anyone under 18 will be reported and dealt with swiftly.
I don't need that kind of crap in my life.

I generally like to play Male OC type characters, but I usually have no problem doubling or up or playing a different/canon character. This doubly true if the plot is strong enough.

My posting can be sporadic. At any given time, you may get multiple posts a day, or you may not get one for 5 days. I have a very shifty schedule. So if you are the same way, I understand. If not, post away, and I will get to it when I am able.

I usually rp in the forums, threads, and even skype from time to time. Libertine rp, however, will only be done on Iwaku.

Because I know this will come up, I generally try to get a couple of paragraphs every post. Take that, as you will. =)

As for Character Sheets, I generally like them to have the basics: Basic Info, personality, appearance, etc. Of course, the more you have the more I get to read so do what you like.

What I value most is good communication. We have PMs and things for just that sort of thing! So if you have an issue or will be going away for a while. Lemme know!

Not sure what else to put, so I will just jump into the plot stuff now! I also have a RP Resume you can look at, in addition to this thread.

I really like collaborating, so if you have an idea, I would be happy to hear it.

Ceru's Likes (Some of them anyways. These all also open for group as well as 1x1)

Genres I like the most: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern

Themes I like: Superheroes, Combat, Humor, Sports, Music, Hardship, Love, Misc. Games, Magic, Supernatural, Drama, Chance, Change, Sacrifice, Good vs Evil, Perseverance, Happiness, War, Friendship, Truth, Justice, Kindness, Leadership, Ideas, Life, Revolution, Power, Performance, Morality, Travel, Character, Death

1. There is a blight in the land with only one way to stop it. Our characters must destroy the chalice!
2. It is beginning of the season and it looks like another stinker, for the team. We arrive and look to shake things up.
3. Zombies!
4. A semi-famous band as recently lost members and they are looking for people to fill the spots. It's time for our audition.
5. We get pulled inside of some sort movie/game/etc. And we have to get out before it's too late!
6. Crime has taken over the city. Our characters decide it is time to take it back, while wearing masks!

Fandom (Just because.)

TV/Movie
Remember The Titans
Star Wars
Starship Troopers
WWE Wrestling
The Godfather
Men In Black
S.W.A.T.
Gladiator
Jurassic Park
League of Extradinary Gentlemen
Power Rangers

Novels/Comics
Marvel
DC
Lord of The Rings

Video Games
Mass Effect
Mortal Kombat
Assassin's Creed
Resident Evil
Doom
Far Cry
Fallout
Destiny
Halo
Tekken
Street Fighter
Gears of War
Dead Island
Elder Scrolls Games
Army of Two
Call of Duty/Medal of Honor/Battlefield/etc. ;P
Borderlands
Dragon Age
Left 4 Dead
Turok
Red Dead Redemption

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

I would love to role play with you! If you are free, message me and we can chat! I have several ideas you may or may not be interested in and if not, we can find stuff! :)

mass effect, fallout , or dragon age sounds good.

Number 1 of
is right up my alley ^^

Star wars and WWE sound fun.

Oh gosh, I didn't the get last couple of reply so I didn't think to check this thread. My bad! lol

mass effect, fallout , or dragon age sounds good.
Oh they do, do they? XD I am up for any of those. Which do you like the most?

Number 1 of
is right up my alley ^^
Wait, there is a blight from a dark chalice in the alley?! Where do you live, Diagon Alley? ;P But yes, that sounds good! Would you like to move this to pm so we can discuss further?

Star wars and WWE sound fun.
Up for either of those, but I will say WWE is a type of rp I have yet to explore with anyone on Iwaku. =D Could be fun!

Oh gosh, I didn't the get last couple of reply so I didn't think to check this thread. My bad! lol

Oh they do, do they? XD I am up for any of those. Which do you like the most?

Wait, there is a blight from a dark chalice in the alley?! Where do you live, Diagon Alley? ;P But yes, that sounds good! Would you like to move this to pm so we can discuss further?

Up for either of those, but I will say WWE is a type of rp I have yet to explore with anyone on Iwaku. =D Could be fun!
uh any of them sounds good.

My oh my, I didn't expect to get this many rps. XD Still, I am open to requests!

Life has gotten a little less hectic soooooooo who is up for a new rp?

• 6. Crime has taken over the city. Our characters decide it is time to take it back, while wearing masks!

I'd be up for doing this, PM me if you're interested? :)

Well... Anyone wondering, this fella is awesome. So if you are debating if you want to or not... I say go for it. ;P

• Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
Well... Anyone wondering, this fella is awesome. So if you are debating if you want to or not... I say go for it. ;P
You are pretty awesome as well. Always welcome to rp with me. =D

That said, I am currently open for more rps.

Added another vague plot.

Also, still looking!

You are pretty awesome as well. Always welcome to rp with me. =D

That said, I am currently open for more rps.
Ha, you're willing to try with me again? Sure! I'm up for it! Anything in particular you are craving? Or PM me when you get a chance. ;P

Open for another rp! =D

Would you be into Cowboy Bebop?

For what I watched of it, it was pretty cool. I liked the universe. Missing a good bulk of the series though, so some of it will probably elude me.

Status
Not open for further replies.