Cerulean's Curiosity 4

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
There are many ways to get around.

Balloon-Tank.jpg

What is your ideal form of transportation and why?

Bike! If things were a lot closer to me I would happily bike to school or work but alas, but that wouldn't be possible. >.< I love biking because not only is it good exercise but it's faster than walking and doesn't burn a hole in my wallet.

Walking. Knocking out, what, 4 birds with one stone? Exercise, closer look at the scenery, fresh air, and it's all for free!

Boat! I love being on the water be it a canoe, ferry, or fishing boat. I haven't been on a cruise yet, or sailing, but I imagine I would enjoy it!

i really dont like driving and shit ((cant ride a bike so thats out))
if anything i love being driven because i can stick my head out the window...no joke my friend has a big dog and he gets the back seat and i get the front and we both have our heads out....

I really love trains. o__o But I have never been on a real train, just subway trains. I like them too though. 8D I'm not sure what it is about trains a i like, though... >>;

I really love trains. o__o But I have never been on a real train, just subway trains. I like them too though. 8D I'm not sure what it is about trains a i like, though... >>;
i was on a murder mystery train and i must say that it was the best thing i ever did...trains rock...sheldon cooper was onto something with his love of trains

I've got a thing for bike riding, even though I haven't bothered to own a new/working bike in quite a long time... I make due with walking anywhere within reason.

An interest I've had despite my fear of heights is flying. I just want to experience it at some point.

Flying, of course. I love all things to do with that. If I could fly everywhere, that'd be it.

More realistically, I really love motorcycles. I like the feeling of riding on one, the freedom and the speed.

I prefer walking. Exercise does wonders, and its nice to enjoy the scenery.

If it's not too far away then I love to walk, it doesn't do anything to the environment and it's healthy for me :D
If it's too far away then I either take the car (dad drives since I dont' have a licence) Or bus if I have money for it. But I prefer walking or biking. That's better for the environment and myself x3

I like to take long walks in pretty much any environment, but most of the time I take any type of public transport available to me, because it is much faster. Still, if I have the time or the mood, I always walk to places, and I usually enjoying taking long treks through nature, mainly because it is the only time I can switch my mind off.