Cereldia: Dawn of a New Age (OOC/SIGNUPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but try to stay active guys! Feel free to plot, talk, or post Gifs and etc. on this thread. I'll begin to launch some little weekly contests for everyone to partake in sometime soon.

I've also sent a PM to everyone who was in the interest thread and has yet to post a Character to remind them to create their CS.

sounds good and dont worry im always active, checking in on any alerts for this group.

Full Name: Eryn Sundowner
Preferred Name: Eryn
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Elf
Height: 6'6
Weight: 110
Personality: Work in Progress
Backstory: Work in Progress
Patron God: Raimia
Magical Capability: Work in Progress
Combat abilities: Single Edge Sword; Work in Progress
Skills: (a few things your character is particularly good at) Work in Progress

Note that this is yet to be finished.

So.

I got an idea for a human, and a dragonkin.

Are we allowed two characters, or just one?

lol__human_rengar_by_fiveonthe-d7fc1tq.jpg

Full Name: Rengar Sinder

Preferred Name: N/A

Sexuality: asexual/heterosexual

Race: Parahumans

Appearance: He is built rather stocky, but is more toned then bulky. Rengar's has a rather brown skin tone, some what of a darker mocha. He has has a strong jawline accompanied with high cheekbones, narrow eyes icy blue eyes, low eyebrows and short jet black hair. Tribal tattoo that extents from shoulder to shoulder over his pecs, but counties to extend down on his right side. there are numerous scars on his body, the most noticeable one is the diagonal one cutting through his left eye.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 172 lbs

Personality: Rengar is rather a lone wolf, despite him not being part one. He doesn't talk to those who he encounters, and those who does manage to get some word out of him are usually meet with very few words. He is strong willed and a very determined man, very rarely is he deterred from the choice he's made. He'll follow his instinct, as it's his only way to make logically decisions, and if is instinct doesn't like you, he doesn't hesitate to cut ties with you and if it come down to it, eliminate you.

Backstory: -wip-

Patron God: none

Magical Capability: Aerokinesis

Combat abilities: Proficient with a long Bow and arrows. proficient with almost any one hand sword but prefers his 30in hunting sword, one hunting knife

Skills: Hunting, gather herbs, berries and roots, making antidotes for poison, basic medical care, Stealth,

Other: Initial Fantasy

Last edited by a moderator:
Re_evil_anime_girl_by_naturelover12-d41q9sn.jpg

azure_dragon_by_chaos_draco-d1mz570.jpg

Full Name: Jazmine Amelia Ravenhart

Preferred Name: Jazmine or Jaz

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Dragonkin

Appearance: Pictures at top

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 120 lb

Personality: Jaz seems innocent and kind at first, but she is kind of a psychopath. She, unlike many assassins, enjoys killing. She savors those moments of killing, and loves to drag it out for hours, days if she can. She is vengeful and patient, which makes her far more deadly. And if she is payed to kill someone, she'll do it, regardless of who it is.

Backstory: Jaz lived a sheltered life until the age of 7, when her parents, who were important government officials, were assassinated. She was taken in by the Assassins Guild and trained by the Guild Leader to be a Master Assassin. She developed a sadistic and cruel personality, became very well known in the guild as a prodigy. When she was 18, someone in the guild betrayed her, and she was captured and imprisoned. After a year, Jazmine finally managed to escape. She decided to leave behind the Assassins Guild and find work on her own, and she now accepts jobs from anyone who can pay.

Patron God: None

Magical Capability: Glaciokinesis

Combat abilities: Jazmine is proficient in many weapons, but she prefers knives.

Skills: Jaz is good at killing, acting, and moving stealthily. She is a master of her trade.

Other: Initial Fantasy.

@The Smoking Peanut every player is allowed up to two characters.

@Lorne feel free to ask any questions you have here or PM me if you so desire.

@fantasy your character looks good for the most part, I'd just like you to flesh out your history a bit more to include at least 1-2 paragraphs.

@ fantasy Alright, that's acceptable now, so now your character is Accepted!

Now are half-elves okay to play for a race? I figured sense we have Elves and humans I don't see why not have a mix.

image.jpg
Full Name: Jepitha Walters
Preferred Name:Simply Knight or his Last name will do
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Race: Human
Appearance: (Preferably picture at top, but will accept descriptions as well as both picture and description)
Height:5'10
Weight:200lbs
Personality:
He's mainly a series person, he's only opened up to a few people in his whole live. He's very straight forward, he would only do something that he knows he can do without too much trouble. He would put the safety of his friends or partners on his top priority list, he will never put them in danger.
Backstory:WIP)
Patron God: Coiro God of order
Magical Capability: If he focuses must of focus and concentration, he would be able to tell what race you are by looking at your soul. It's a old magical ability that's been in his family for ten generations.
Combat abilities:
He can use just about any sword that anybody can think of. But he the ones that he's really good at are katanas, straight swords, claymores(two handed sword) bastard sword, combat knives, kite shields, great shields and that's what he normally uses. But he can learn anything rather quickly.
He also has little strategies on how to fight anything you can think of, and they are all fairly successful.​

• b2924749-bdf3-457d-84d2-0135b6cac056_zpsesjldctc.jpg

c14d435a-f408-41e7-894e-945988cae1c2_zpsuq7gl5ly.jpg

Full Name: Aelilith Zyazenel-of the Illuna

[BCOLOR=#000000]Preferred Name: Aelilith, but can also be called Aeli.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Occupation: Huntress/Adventuring Monster Hunter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 24[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Race: Dragonkin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Hominid form: She has stark white waist length hair that is usually braided, but sometimes let down and tends to reflect moonlight well, much like her scales. Her eyes are a watery blue, but turn pure white when she is hunting at night. (Minus the [/BCOLOR]horns and tail, that just came with the picture.)

[BCOLOR=#000000]Height: 5'6[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight: 135 lbs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: Aelilith is ambitious and resilient, but soft-spoken at times. Despite that, she will always fight to the tooth on morality and ideas she believes in. And while the young woman is decisive and strong-willed, she will rarely use that energy for personal gain. All her actions, whether it be creativity, imagination, conviction or sensitivity, she does not to create advantage, but to create balance. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Backstory: Hailing from the clan Illuna, Aelilith and her northern family have strong ties to several nations' lords, as they were given the title of Protectors of Castles, being paid and allied to guard and fend off stronghold attacks. Never being just a normal little girl, she preferred to take part in the daily duels between all the young boys and grew adept with a sword and spear as well as learning every detail she could about the world. All the politics, the monsters, specters, magic and curses. Once she had turned 19, she was to be wed to a young lord of a southern Dragonkin clan. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yet once she completed her training in all the clan's leader had to offer her, Aeli left at the young age of 17 to become a solitary huntress. It was never in her prerogative to become a "well-mannered and beautiful wife", so she abandoned all she knew for a life of adventure with a side of danger. For several years, she traveled and wandered far and wide, hunting down monsters that were harming villagers and lifting the curses upon haunted areas for not a single coin. Of course, on occasion she would receive large sums of money from a lord that ruled over a village she saved or would have a place to stay and eat for free for a week or so. Now she travels the world to bring balance and justice with her blind companion and longtime friend, Hinata Kothamiar. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Patron God: Zephia, Goddess of the Air and Sky[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Magical Capability: Astral Projection, Light Wave Emission[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]Combat abilities: Aelilith wields a Spear, but also keeps a concealed rapier at her side for emergencies. Her night vision and enhanced sense of smell allow her to track down even the slipperiest of people or monsters. Her light wave powers also lend her a rapid healing factor (though if the injuries are too severe, it will take all of her energy/ a few days to heal. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Skills: Very well versed at tracking, Cooking, Swift Human to Dragon transformation, Politics, Reading and speaking in Draconic tongue. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Other: Initial Fantasy! WIP
[/BCOLOR]

@Elyasi i love the character your story and everything was well written, you have my acceptance but still wait for the head gm's feedback @I.S. Zero

Oh, thank you! I'm not quite done with both character sheets yet, but they'll be finished by tomorrow.

@Elyasi ; I like the sound of your characters! Aelilith is Accepted, and I'll allow you to finish up Hinata's CS Hinata is now Accepted!

Last edited:
#doublepost :3

Hey everyone! Now that my personal CS has finally been complete and we have 7 Apporved CS and a couple WIPs, let's talk the RP.

First things first, tell me where everyone will start out. The western Isles (eastern inspired), the Southern peninsula (think Scandanavian/Viking culture), The northern deserts (middle eastern influences), or one of the four midland kingdoms (based on western and central medieval European culture)?

Also, anyone who has any ideas for something, for example: world events, character groups/parties, encounters, etc., just post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.