name: jonghyun 'jace' lee
meaning: jace means 'a healing'
nicknames: goes by jace only

date of birth: july 01
zodiac: cancer

pronouns: he/him
sexual orientation: homosexual
romantic orientation: homoromantic

brief appearance: he's got charmingly sharp eyes, accentuated by blue coloured lenses (yes, they're prescription, he uses them to see) or black round glasses if he's feeling lazy, as well as heavy lids. he'll sometimes wear eyeshadow, 'cause a boy's gotta feel pretty sometimes. his skin is clear and on the pale side, and his face is generally quite... catlike, with a nice jawline and high cheekbones. his nose bridge is high too, and straight. his lips are on the thinner side, but turn up at the corners like a cat's.

the colour of his hair is quite wild, to say the least. he's quite a fan of dying his hair weird and wonderful colours, though he's settled on this magenta-indigo combination for the time being. his hair isn't that damaged despite everything, and still manages to look quite shiny at times. it's styled very simply, put off to the side.

maybe he's a little short, and maybe he's a little weak... but don't let it fool you, try not to underestimate him (he hates that). he's very agile, and being lithe helps a lot. he's a lot sturdier than he looks; his body just doesn't do a good job of showing it.
height: 173cm (5′8ft)
weight: lower end of average
faceclaim: choi san

brief personality: this boy is seriously annoying, and pretty much acts like he's better than you just because he gets good grades and makes his mommy proud. he's extraordinarily flirty as well, and has a new boyfriend every other month. how does he balance school work, extracurriculars, superhuman shenanigans and relationships? well, that's his secret. despite seeming very insufferable in general, you can't hate him because once you get to know him, you realise that he has quite a sweet side, and he works really hard for what he has. he'll give you his notes if you ask nicely, and help you with any homework if it means he can procrastinate on his own. really, he just likes attention, good or bad, and being annoying usually gets him a bit of that.

as a student, he's got an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, and reads up on the most random things for absolutely no other reason than to know it. he's a quick thinker, unbothered by getting put on the spot, and you'll never see him get rattled by the prospect of a speech. this also means that he's good at getting his ideas together, and wrapping them up beautifully. he's got natural charisma, a way of words which makes him sound confident and engaging. this trait is also helpful for his schoolwork. he never really finds it hard to start, write, and finish assignments set to him.

he sometimes comes off as argumentative; he likes to be correct, and if he's not, it can be very discouraging for him. along with this, he often seems insensitive because he forgets to think with his heart along with his mind, meaning that he might say things very bluntly which hurts or offends the other person. in other words, sometimes he's a bit of a dick. but he'll always apologise for his wrongs, even if it takes a few days. or weeks.
mbti: entp, the debater

headcanons:
- born and raised in south korea
- uses weird substitutes for swear words
- actually such a hopeless romantic
- loves art but his parents led him into engineering
- the worst roommate ever 'cause he's so messy
- not really a fan of animals, never has been
- finds the cat/dog debate really weird
- the type to have 100+ unread emails and texts
- doesn't really celebrate any holidays

powers: telepathy; the power to receive and transmit information through the mind. he sees other peoples' thoughts as images in his mind, and through physical contact, has the ability to manipulate thoughts and emotions and cause hallucinations. very occasionally, he will be able to make his thoughts take on a physical form.
weaknesses: if he's not in a good mood, or he's sick, he won't be able to use his powers. they give him migraines (along with the side effects), even with moderate use, and with extended use, he has a hard time separating the emotions of others with his own, often ending in mental breakdowns. his powers are also short range and don't really provide him with physical protection, so if he's against someone who can fight long distance, he's very much in trouble.

college major: bio-medical engineering
extracurricular: football, debating
grade average: straight a student (for now)
dorm #: surprise me!

BUT LOVE IS STILL WHAT YOU BLEED

SHILOH.
" i'll probably cut you deep,
but love is still what you bleed

date of birth october 23

species vampire

brief appearance
shiloh's most prominent features are his long silver hair and red eyes, as well as his pointed ears and canines. his facial expression conveys disinterest or scorn, though it's not necessarily a reflection of what he's truly feeling. it's more of a resting face than anything else.

brief background
born as a vampire, shiloh knows nothing about mortals and their world. all he knows is that they are not happy when vampires suck on their blood until they are drained of it and die, and that some of them want his kind to be extinct. (and well, the sentiment is mutual.)

when shiloh was young and stupid, he and his boyfriend made a game of seeing who could glamour and feed on the most humans. they made sure not to kill, but it meant that they had left a trail of victims that led right to them, who could also describe exactly what they looked like. vampire hunters came and murdered his boyfriend that same night, but for some reason, he was spared.

because of that experience, shiloh holds a hatred for vampire hunters, and wants to do whatever he can to cause them distress when they end up in his palms; tease them, taunt them, kill them slowly.

brief personality
once he gains an interest in someone or something, he has a hard time letting go. in this sense, he can also be seen as selfish, wanting to keep everything he loves to himself. he'll fight for it.

along with his possessiveness comes a softer side, a fierce need to protect his loved ones and friends. he wants to be seen as a hero, powerful in his own way.

loves to have power, and loves to gain it by inducing fear into his prey (or by any other means). he'll only relinquish it for someone really special to him.

extremely crude. his mind is probably a very scary place to be, especially in the presence of humans, or worse, vampire hunters. definitely nsfw.

the nice way to say it would be to say that he's flirty; he's got a high libido, a bit of a perverted imagination as well as a sadistic streak. he enjoys seducing his victims before attacking them.

and of course he's a teddy bear uwu. a tsundere yandere teddy bear.

name: hyun kangmin, 현강민
nickname(s): "i don't have many nicknames, but i do appreciate being addressed correctly by people younger than me, as hyung or oppa."
birthdate: march 27
zodiac: aries
sexuality: bisexual

height: just under 6'0"
body modifications: standard lobe piercings, one helix piercing, as well as a nostril and septum piercing that he usually keeps out for shoots. he's got many tattoos, and does tend to wear sweaters and long-sleeved tops to cover them up in front of the camera. a list of his tattoos and meanings can be found here!
faceclaim: christian yu

why they agreed to be on the show: "i think it's always nice to get out there and meet people. i tend to get inspired from being in different spaces and experiencing new things, so i think this might help with my music? plus my mum has been nagging me about getting married, and asking when i'll get a girlfriend... [chuckles] i'm sure this will make her happy. but i just thought of this as an interesting opportunity, and there was no reason for me to refuse when the offer came in."
ideal type: "ideal type? well... i think that people who laugh a lot are very attractive, but other than that, i just like who i like. everyone has their own charms, and i don't ever want to blind myself to them."

brief personality:
↪ very curious; he has a natural need to discover and try new things. he's never one to back down from a challenge, and lives with the mindset that he should try everything at least once
↪ prides himself in being quite observant. he can detect changes in mood quite well, and does attempt to bring it back up when it's down
↪ excellent communicator, with anything from normal conversations to public speaking. he knows what he wants to say and how to say it
↪ charming, though some people may critique him as being 'flirty'. he never means any harm with his words, and he never comes off as suggestive. they're more like good-natured compliments
↪ a hopeless romantic. when he's in love, he wants to do everything he can for his partner; take care of them, make them smile, etc
↪ very in touch with his emotions, and very much the type to be crying beside you at the movie theatre. because of this, he sometimes takes things the wrong way, but it's nothing that can't be solved
↪ non-confrontational. this may be a good thing at times, because he likes solving problems without being aggressive, but it can become a problem when he chooses to ignore or avoid obvious conflicts
↪ short attention span. it's not his intention to offend anyone, but if he's doing the same thing for an extended amount of time, he can become slightly restless and find something else to do
mbti: esfp, the entertainer

favorite activities: binging movies, listening to music, going on walks
hobbies: photography, dancing, drawing, making music, gaming
likes: animals, travelling, home-cooked food, small talk, the outdoors
dislikes: delays, being criticised, early mornings, conflict, being alone
fears: he's afraid of bugs and has claustrophobia

brief background: kangmin was born and raised in australia as the eldest brother of two younger sisters. inspired by a street b-boying performance he'd seen, he convinced his mum to let him start dance classes at the age of five. hiphop, modern, ballet; he had experience in all sorts of genres, and he had talent in all of them. he was in a handful of dance troupes with his friends, winning awards and prizes every year, and was scouted at the age of sixteen at one of his competitions. so after a long and careful discussion with his mum, he made his way over to korea for the first time.

in the beginning, being a trainee was difficult for kangmin, especially because of the cultural differences between korea and australia. it helped that he spoke korean well and without an australian accent, and that he had a bunch of same-aged friends by his side, enabling him to adapt quickly. during his time as a trainee, he also found out that he enjoyed writing lyrics and producing songs, which assured him that he'd made the right choice in pursuing music as a career. he absolutely loved it.

at the age of eighteen, kangmin made his debut in an idol boy group. they were reasonably popular, but due to issues within the company, they weren't given many comebacks. his love for music started to fade, and after seven years, when his group was made to disband, he chose to leave his company. many of his fans were sad to see him inactive for a period of time following that... but he needed a break. he was tired, lost in a sense, and he'd been unable to see his family in australia as much as he'd wanted to. he'd missed them dearly.

a while later, it was announced that kangmin had joined a different label as a soloist and producer. he'd been featured on a few songs by popular artists, and he'd produced multiple songs by that point in his career, and the response was generally positive... it only made sense that his debut album was well received by the public, even charting first for a short amount of time. with his new contract being less strict than his other one, he made the choice to join a crew, and to start a youtube channel. he's enjoying music again.

other (headcanons):
- speaks korean flawlessly, save for when he forgets certain words and gets flustered, and his english has a strong australian accent
- has a pet dog back in australia that was so creatively named 'puppy' by his sisters, as well as two cats named pavlova and marmite
- his father passed away from illness very early; he doesn't have many memories of him, but misses him still
- a song he produced was put on his group's debut album
- his group won a special award for having the 'best performance'
- he dated one girl when he was an idol, a non-celebrity. they went public after a year, but then the hate comments got to her
- exercises daily, a good habit he got from when he was still an idol
- he's allergic to bee stings, one of the reasons why he fears insects
- before he went to korea, his mum bought him a camera, telling him to take lots of photos for her. photography has been his hobby since then, and when he was an idol, he posted his photos to his fancafe
- his youtube channel has 350k+ subscribers
hyun kangmin
love cal