1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Centaur Female. MxF Looking for Sub/Dom Males.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Akumulosis, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm Akumulosis or Aku as many many people have taken to calling me. So recently I started planning a single centaur rp with someone, and it just got me so excited! I really wanted to do more of it, as I just love the idea, as much as it might be weird to a few people to like such things. Now, What I am looking for is a submissive or dominant guy. I have no leaning towards either, and have plots for each. I am also not looking for another centaur. I am looking for a human, flat out at that. No furries or anything of the sort outside of that. I am sorry If I am to specific with all of this, but I just want it all to go good. Here is a small list of rules.

1. I don't care about your grammar as long as I can read it then it is fine.
    2. Posting length is a different thing though. I am an adaptive roleplayer and will just write the same length as you. Unless it is less than a paragraph. That is all I require.
    3. I mostly roleplay through PM, but I of course don't mind threads.
    4. Please, please don't try to get into sex as fast as possible. I want a relationship first. No fuck at first sight stuff.
    5. I like waffles...and eclairs. :3

2. Aku~ (~^-^)~ Does this mean you're open for an RP now?

3. I'd love to do a centaur RP with you. :D *gives eclair*

4. Hello! I love trying out different and interesting plots and I also know how hard it is sometimes to get a plot going that you really want to do. So if you are still looking for a dom male character please shoot me a message, I'd love to rp with you.

5. Centaurs x humans YES PLEASE!

6. Always looking ^-^

7. Oh what the heck... I'll give it a try if you are still open :D

*hands pancake* >:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.