• Butterfly

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wolf/Hound

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Falcon/Hawk

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
I'm a swan. This disappoints me for two reasons:

1. The description doesn't sound like me at all, really.

2. I hate swans. >:[

Appearently, I am a horse and I do not think that the description could be further from me than it is. About the only thing I agree with is that horses tend to be talented, but all the others seem not to apply to me. Especially the sense of navigation. I can navigate well with a map, but leave me to my own devices and I am likely going to be absolutely helpless.

Sea horse...

I am absolutely horrible at fiances. >.> I hate anything with numbers involved.

Another salmon over here.
I've never really believed in astrology. Had a teacher one time. On the first day of class he handed out these cards and said he had studied our names, birthdates, and other relevant information and on that card wrote down, based on the outside info, what he thought our personalities would be like.
He actually just shuffled around a bunch of complimentary adjectives to prove that people will believe any crap as long as it's flattering enough. :c I didn't fall for it in the first place but some of my classmates who took it more seriously were offended.
IMHO the entire idea that the day you were born on defines you is as offensive to me as the assumption that your sex or race defines you. It's an outside force that you cannot control with zero science to back it up.

That having been said I find this shit fascinating. It's a wonderful exercise in psychology, especially watching people try to justify how they totally fit the profile if it's shown in a positive enough light.