Celsius Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Vargas
Mentions: None
Interactions: Rene Toussaint @SoleStride
The walk was pleasant even though they weren't exactly talking to each other. The silence was nice and it left him alone with his thoughts.

Jamie entered the restaurant, looking nervously around. Ren seemed too comfortable in the fancier establishment. He was used to fast food places and on special occasions, sushi. He more often then not cooked at home or recieved home cooked meals. Unfortunately, his mom was Greek so instead of learning Italian like his last name suggested, he had learned Greek as a child. He couldn't work there at all.

After they were seated, Jamie looked at the menu and he couldn't understand it. "Ren, I don't know Italian. Contrary to the last name, I only know Greek. I am Greek-Italian." He wasn't going to mention why he didn't know Italian, unless Ren asked him directly. He looked again at the menu, almost hiding behind it. He could read the prices, and that almost made him gasp. He couldn't afford anything at this restaurant.
"Ren." Now he was whispering to his friend, while looking anxious. "I...I can't afford anything in here. I don't have enough money." His cheeks colored this time with embarrassment at the admission. He would have to leave before it became too awkward. He had to go now before the waiter came over there. Some people were looking at the pair, but it looked more like they were on a date rather then anything weird.

(Ok so the posts without colors are ones I typed on my phone. Like this one.)​

Ren(e) Toussaint
Date: January 5, 2015

Mentioned: None
Interactions: Jaime Vargas
@slifer

Rene watched Jamie struggle, first with the menu in a foreign language, and then with the prices. Just about when it looked like his friend would try to make a break for it, Rene reached over a sat his hand down right on top of Jamie's. "You worry too much…" Ren stood and scooted his chair around the table so he could sit in the closest available spot to Jamie, then plopped right back down into it again, only this time a few mere inches from the other guy instead of across the table. He had left his own menu on the other side of the table. It would be better to share with Jamie so he could help translate the Italian. So Ren sidled up next to Jamie and flipped his menu open so they could both look at it. "I'm paying for this meal – so don't worry about the cost. I am the one who invited you, so it would obviously be my treat."

"What kind of food do you like? They have bruschetta, salads, pizzas… Eggplant Parmesan…"
He looked over at Jamie; first for an answer about the food, and second to make sure he was alright. Ren was not expecting to get here and his date suddenly want to leave. Ren loved this place, and he thought it was actually priced really well. Paying for two meals would be easy for him and he been planning on being the paying party since the words 'I'm hungry' had come from his mouth. "We could split a pizza if you want, or do you like pasta?" Now Ren was talking a lot but if it meant calming down his new friend and keeping him here, then he would do so willingly. Suddenly, a strange feeling swept over him and he turned to glance out into the side street they were on, expecting…. What? Maybe to see something or someone there? But there was nothing out of the ordinary there. Shaking it off, he turned to Jamie once again to listen for a response. But in the back of his mind, something nagged him. They had left school grounds. Just barely, but they had. Rene had done this many times by himself and always just figured he would face the consequences alone, but this was different. He had brought someone along with him this time. Crap. If he got Jamie in to some kind of trouble over this, he would feel terrible.​

Last edited:
Isaiah - Boys Dorm Room 8 - Interactions: @Oaken, @kryptonicangel, and @Wooness
Isaiah kept his gaze glued to the ground as he was spoken to, the slightly seemingly hostile tone only made him curl in on himself more. Just when he was about to muster the courage to tell the other his name, someone else walked in and it startled Isaiah a bit. He glanced up at the new person before looking back down at the ground. Oh how he wished he could have been in a room with less people. "I-I uh... I'm I-Isaiah.." He mumbled quietly before making his way to one of the free beds and deciding to rest on that for a while. His cripling shyness was blatantly obvious as he pulled out a book from his bag and attempted to immerse himself in that to avoid any further contact with any of the people he was sharing a room with.

Jamie Vargas
Mentioned: N/A

Jamie's eyes widened as Ren put a hand on top of his. This had to be just a coincidence. Could it? He was merely being friendly. Then, he had shifted close to him. Really, really close to him. So close, that his brain currently was not working very well. His cheeks were back to being bashfully red again. He couldn't think with Ren around. It was exhausting, trying to keep the fact that he was incredibly attracted to Ren hidden as best as he could so Ren wouldn't be weirded out. Though, through the wild thoughts about Ren, he realized something. Ren was working awfully hard to keep him there, short of chaining him to the table they would dine at. All thoughts of fleeing had left him a long time ago, so Ren had nothing to worry about. "Pizza sounds nice." He replied weakly to Ren, finally finding the strength to speak a complete sentence without drooling. At least he wasn't embarrassed over not having enough money anymore. Ren was being so nice, actually paying for his food. Though now he had to ask the question that had been nagging him. It would bother him for a long time, so he better ask it now.

"So...you've brought a lot of girlfriends here, haven't you?" Jamie asked a little uncomfortably, combined with anxiousness and a little dash of giddiness. He had to know what Ren's sexuality was. If Ren was straight, then maybe his mind would finally quiet itself and and stop freaking out. Then, he felt...something odd. Hmm....that was weird. Better to be safe then sorry. With that, he opened his hand and left it hanging under the table. Thankfully, the restaurant had real plants everywhere, including the luscious garden outside and the vines of both ivy and grape along the building. That was a huge relief. All of the plants around them stood to attention, looking lovelier, fuller, and ready for Jamie to manipulate into whatever he needed from them. Then he remembered why he felt funny. They were off school grounds. Shit. If it came to a fight, he had a couple of tricks up his sleeve. Though he wasn't exactly a great fighter.

Ren(e) Toussaint

@slifer
"Pizza then." He peered at the menu, completely oblivious to Jamie's internal struggles for the moment. He really just wanted food. And now, he was a little anxious to leave. It was upsetting him how it hadn't even crossed his mind about leaving school grounds and now he could be causing trouble for his new friend. He was about to ask another question about food, but he was caught off guard a little by Jamie's question. He thought it was a strange thing to ask, but he would give his answer as seriously as he would for any other question without looking up from the menu. "I come here alone." Not only did he have little to no friends, but it was also off school grounds so bringing someone here was a terrible idea. He had jumped too quickly on having a friend and hadn't thought his actions through. It was nagging at him. "What do you like on your pizza? I'm fine with anything." He followed up with his previous unspoken thought.

Rene leaned back, waiting to let Jamie decide what he wanted. In the meantime Rene would just try to enjoy the nice cool breeze. Being enveloped by a slow flow of air like this was always relaxing, so he let it surround and calm him. It was a relief, in some ways, to be away from the school. He had been there so long before that it felt like he was coped up. Despite the massive grounds, being confined there was kind of annoying for someone who was used to travel and exploration. Even though he had been home in France over the long holiday, the moment he got back to the school it felt like he had already been there for months.

Jamie Vargas
Interaction: Rene Toussaint @SoleStride

"I like cheese." Jamie said more confidently this time. "I'm not a fan of too many toppings so really just an extra cheese pizza would be amazing." The whole being away from school boundaries was troubling but he wouldn't sweat it. Realistically, they wouldn't get into too much trouble if they were found outside of school. It was only if someone actually came at them and tried to hurt them. If it really was a big deal, they could just leave. The boundaries were pretty close by.

He had the power, but he always found it easier to use his hand as a focus, like of like a magic wand. Ren was acting a bit differently then before. "Don't worry Ren. You seem to be worried about something. It'll be ok though. Even a dethorned rose can still do some damage. If given the chance." He touched Ren's shoulder for a moment before he brought the hand that he held under the table on top of the table. Then, he clenched it slowly. The live roses at their table reacted, growing the thorns that had been cut off of it. He had to admit, he could probably hurt someone with his plants. He was creative, and was the highest leveled and most experienced plant manipulator at the school. Amongst ice, fire, and everything else that could decimate a plant manipulator, he kind of had to be. Besides, he had Ren and Ren could distract anyone who attacked them while he came around from behind and attacked. "If it makes you feel better, we could go sit at a bench and take the pizza to go. We could eat it outside." Amongst the air and the plants which would benefit them both greatly.

Ren(e) Toussaint

@slifer

Cheese pizza, hm? He couldn't say that he was surprised by the choice at all really. A flash of a smile appeared before it was gone once again and Ren lifted a hand to see if he could get a server to come over. He ordered an extra cheese pizza and two waters. He wasn't sure what Jamie wanted to drink, but he did know that it was warm outside and it was best to stay hydrated. Plus, he always felt like he had better control over his abilities when he ate healthier. He wasn't sure if there was an actual connection or not, but it could be something about eating right to keep the body and mind in good shape. Of course, eating pizza wouldn't be keeping on the straight and narrow food-wise. When their waters arrive, Rene took a drink from his, looking up when Jamie tried to comfort him. Maybe he was wearing his heart on his sleeve more than he thought. He tried to give Jamie an apologetic look, but it mostly just looked like a frown. He wasn't really sure what to say, so he just nodded a little bit, his gaze flickering over to the roses that were sudden spawning thorns. Plant elementals were scary. Had he already mentioned the high possibility of them knowing how to poison people perfectly?

A simple shake of his head helped him decline his roommate's offer to move locations to eat. It wasn't really necessary, and Ren was just being paranoid. He finally met someone and had a potential friend and he could ruin that by causing him trouble. But it was fine. He really liked this restaurant and what was the point of coming out here at all if they were just going to go right back. Part of the experience was the atmosphere. "It's nice here. We can go back after we eat."

Rene kept his eyes down on his glass of water, hands back in his pockets where he usually kept them. Jamie had been asking so many questions and working so hard to get to know him, he felt he definitely owed him more effort in return. Even if his new roommate was giving him a lot of information while asking those questions already. "Where are you from?"

Jamie Vargas

Jamie was confused, now that the feeling left him and he had actual time to think about his answer. Ren had answered as obtusely as he could so he still knew nothing about his sexuality. That would be a puzzle he needed an answer to. Though right then, the only conveivable way to find out, other then ask creepily, was to get drunk and then ask. He didn't feel like getting drunk so that would be for later. He turned to Ren, and gave him a beaming smile. "Thank you Ren, for paying for me." He was really happy to be around his new hot friend. Though if he was going to function normally around Ren, he was really going to have to stop wishing that Ren would take off his shirt. His new and only friend had to have the sexiest combination of features. Though Ren had given him a smile. A smile that melted his insides and turned them to mush. He really needed to find a way to stop his brain from coming up with his stuff or else he was going to say something stupid to Ren and then Ren was going to hate him forever and not be his friend. Oh, Ren had actually asked him a question! Now he totally had to answer it.

"Well, I am from New York. I live in Brooklyn. What about you? I mean, you have an accent. Is it...French? It sounds European." Jamie asked, curious. Ren's accent was sexy He realized that he didn't know a lot about Ren. Well, some minor stuff, like he was a horrible cook, that he was quiet, and liked board games. He was also athletic and seemed to be a really nice roommate.

Ren was still next to him, which was awesome. If Jamie had a heaven, then this would be it. Although there would be a lot less people, a lot more plants, and a lot less clothes in it, now that he thought about it. With that, he looked around at the lovely restaurant with real plants. If there was one thing he cold completely remove from exsistance if he could, it would be fake plants and flowers. Though suddenly, he had a thought of what they could do when they went back to the dorms. "When we get back, do you want to play a board game? We do have more free time today." Jamie asked, hoping Ren would say yes.

Ren(e) Toussaint
@slifer

Ren glanced up in time to see Jamie flashing him a bright grin. That was… that was cheating. For a moment, Rene just stared at him without responding to his show of appreciation. Finally, he cleared his throat lightly and nodded. "I'm the one who invited you." He gave a small smile back at the other guy and listened to where he was from. An American. Normally, he had a hard time hanging around Americans, at least while he was in The States they were not so friendly and many of them called him a 'frog'. This one seemed pretty nice though which was pleasing. Maybe there was some hope for his impression of the Westerners. Rene nodded to Jamie's follow up question. "Yes, I'm from France. I lived in America for brief periods of time. But I've lived here for the last three years while in the Academy." He took another drink of water just as the pizza arrived. He slid a couple things off to the side to make room for the pizza in the middle. Without bothering to use his own plate Rene picked up a piece of it and took a bite, chewing while he considered Jamie's idea about playing a board game when they got back. Originally he had planned to do some work for the start of classes since he was expecting to be rooming alone. But the idea of playing a game with this guy was pretty tempting.

He could blow off getting a head start this once. Especially when the cute guy in front of him was offering a much more appealing alternative. "I'd like that." He took another few bites of his pizza, mulling over the afternoon. He was more pleased with how it had turned out so far than he thought he would be. Plus, his new roommate was kind of adorable which was a huge positive. "Do you like Brooklyn? I've visited New York but it's too… busy… for me. Too many people." He looked up at Jamie. "Not a lot of foliage."

Jamie Vargas
Mentions: None

Jamie just continued to grin at Rene. "You didn't have to pay for me at all. So I have to thank you. It was kind of you to buy me something to eat. Also, France must be amazing. You guys have the Eiffel Tower, awesome food, delicious desserts, and sexy accents. What's not to love about France? I just wish I could go there. It sounds amazing. Though I think I would need to take up French first so I'm not so lost there." It was a lovely dream that would probably never happen but it was nice to think about a visit to France. His eyes widened in delight as the pizza finally came. After Ren had claimed a slice, he dove for one, grabbing it with haste before eating it quickly. Everything in his house was eaten with haste. Halfway through the slice, he realized he was scarfing it down so he slowed down his eating, for Ren's benefit. Otherwise the rest of the pizza would be gone in seconds.

You know what? He had to give a gift to Ren for this. He had been kind and he had to repay him. He would find an empty pot and give him a plant. It would be his way of saying thank you. Only the people he trusted could handle a plant around him, which was basically just his mom. To be given such a gift was the sign of infinite trust from a plant elemental. "I love Brooklyn. New York has foliage and forest. For example, Long Island has tons of forests. You just have to not be in the city. To be honest, I could never live anywhere else but Brooklyn. It has a lot of parks. Without parks and the garden at home, I probably would have gone nuts. Plants are like air for plant elementals. You need them." He lived in a neighborhood near a nice park so that if he was stressed, he could go out to the park and relax. Gardening was allowed in his small apartment because whatever they planted there, because of Jamie, grew healthy, strong and to their fullest beauty and potential.

Marisol Reyes
In the Hallways, @JustOneWriter

Once Mari had settled everything in she found herself incredibly bored and regretting leaving Alana to go to her dorm. Sighing, the Hispanic girl grabbed her notebook and favorite hoodie before heading out. The girl wandered through the hallways, looking for a good place to just curl up and write away from the prying eyes of the world. Mari bit her lips as she finally found a good spot. The hall was nice and empty and there was a great view toward the courtyard and trees. So taking a pen from her pocket and settling next to the wall, Mari started to write.

Worlds and colors swirled in her mind as characters burst to life on her page. With every letter, a new twist formed and a new chapter prevailed. The world around Mari disappeared, swept away like a leaf on the ocean breeze. Words jumped from the page, dancing merrily as the story unfolded. Treasure, romance, fighting, it culminated in a great melting pot poured onto the lined pages of the worn notebook. Marisol lost herself in her writings. Time flew by. Soon enough Mari looked up to find another girl walking down the hall. Freezing up, Mari slammed the notebook shut. The girl was an older girl, probably a fourth year. Marisol gnawed her lip and tried to remember her name. It wasn't Alana, she had talked with that girl earlier in the day. Was it Abby? Lacey? Anna? The blue eyed girl went through as many names as she possibly knew, staring at the girl walking down the hall and clutching her notebook to her chest. Mari picked at her sleeves, pulling them up into her palms desperately as she mutely stared at the other girl and tried to figure out what her name was.

Ren(e) Toussaint
Interactions: Jaime Vargas @slifer

Ren shrugged, his only way of hiding his awkward embarrassment from being thanked. "You're welcome." He listened to Jamie list things off about France but something piqued his interest and he quirked an eyebrow at the comment about sexy accents. Jamie thought Ren's accent was sexy? New development. The other guy was giving himself away easily with his loose-lipped comments, wandering eyes, and ill-hidden blushes. His roommate was gay. More and more things were hinting at it, but the mention of a sexy accent was the final piece. His gaze settled on the other guy, his first piece of pizza already consumed. Ren licked some sauce off of his thumb, not looking away for even a second. Final test. He was certain Jamie would blush and look away. If he did so, Ren's assumption would be confirmed. He didn't even mind Jamie eating like he was starving; it was kind of endearing really.

"You're right. I've only see the cities. Feels like they go on forever." Ren hated large cities. He much preferred places like his home in France out in the middle of nowhere where no one would bother him. His time in The States was spent in cities which was terrible. The building block the nice breeze and the people are everywhere and rude. No one has any sense of brotherhood and are always busy and rushing places. Rene considered himself someone much more content with a slow, calm day. "New York has the Hershey store though…" Wasn't that in New York? He was sure he had seen it there. "I like the Hershey store." Yes, he liked chocolate so that was his fondest memory from The States. "You can't live without a plant nearby?" This was a legitimate question for him. He did not know that a plant elemental's attachment to nature was that strong. Or maybe he was misunderstanding.

Jamie Vargas
Jamie's eyes widened as Ren looked him straight in the eyes and licked his thumb, just about the sexiest thing he could have done. His cheeks reddened again, and he looked away, not able to hide his reaction. It was as if Ren had figured out that he was gay-Oh shit Ren had figured out that he was gay. He froze, the red in his face leaving as cold fear pulsed through him. Would Ren hate him because he was gay? He didn't want to loose his friend. There was also the problem of being his roommate. He gripped the table, unwilling to look back at Ren. It was better to not see the eventual look of scorn on his perfect face rather than see it and have his heart break into a million pieces.

He waited for damning words, but stopped as he realized that Ren hadn't mocked him or told him to leave. He peeked around, and found that Ren was perfectly normal about it. A joyful feeling engulfed him as he realized that Ren didn't hate him. He positively beamed at Ren, making the last smile he had given the other boy seem like a night light in comparison.

"Actually, the Hershey Park is in Pennsylvania. The one in New York isn't the biggest one. If you want to see something cool, then see FAO Schwarz. There are so many toys there! My mom got me a little toy on my birthday years ago. I still have my fluffy dog today." He had brought it with him but that was not something he was going to reveal to the hottest guy ever. "Well, technically, I don't need plants to specifically live. If I'm forced to go without them though, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to go nuts. It wouldn't be pretty." That was really all he was going to say about that, since that wasn't something he was going to ponder. He was taught that his powers were awesome and beautiful and unique. Plants were everything to him. On a completely different note, he could probably kill someone with a watermelon seed if they swallowed it but that was a secret for another day. Though really, he had to do some more experiments, like if he danced would his powers worked better or not. The school gave him a chance to expand his powers and become more powerful.​

Ren(e) Toussaint
@slifer

Rene hid his smile from the other guy reacting just as he had expected. It was funny but he wouldn't laugh. By the time Jamie was willing to look at him again his smile was gone and his expression was just the same as before even while enduring that cheating smile that Jamie was giving him. At least, until Jamie mentioned some place called Hershey Park in Pennsylvania that was even bigger than the Hershey store. His eyes widened, imagining how much candy and chocolate must be there. It was difficult, but Ren had to actively keep himself from drooling. He picked up another piece of pizza and took a bite to hide his suddenly overactive salivary glands. "I did see FAO Schwarz as a kid." He was there one summer while his father was there on business. His father had bought him a massive stuffed elephant that scared the bejesus out of him for some reason. Maybe because he was so young and that thing was huge. He remembered wanting to pick out a small animal toy but his dad was always one to show off, and spoil him as well, so he had bought practically the largest stuffed animal in the store. So it was ironic how much Rene hated it as a child. Now that he thought about it, his father still had that thing somewhere, probably waiting on the day he can startle Rene with it.

He focused back on Jamie's plant explanation. That made much more sense. For a moment Rene actually thought he would die if away from plants for a long period of time. That went to show how much he knew about the other elementals. His mind switched over from 'where to find a shit load of plants to keep in the room' to 'let's not see what happens without them'. Rene nodded in understanding. Air elementals seemed more like normal people – without such an attachment to something. Just like everyone else, without air you died, plain and simple. Though, he did enjoy a cool breeze probably more than others. He took another bite of pizza, thinking. "The rest is yours." He gestured to the food; he was full already somehow. "We should head back soon."

Jamie Vargas

Jamie gasped as Ren let him have the rest of the pizza. "Thank you! I've never been able to eat this much pizza before. You're the best!" His mini crush on Ren seemed to only grow more as Ren let him go to town on the pizza. They did have to go, so Jamie had to make the pizza disappear. Into his stomach. The first two slices of pizza that were left disappeared in about three seconds as he practically shoved them into his mouth whole. He chomped on them delightedly, stopping only for air, and to wipe his mouth and fingers on various napkins. He wasn't that much of a heathen. Ren did seem comfortable with money, like he had quite a bit of it. That was interesting, though he had to be careful not to mooch off of him. This time was an exception and he wasn't going to let it happen again if he could help it.

The last three slices were eaten in a slightly slower fashion. The third slice was eaten in about three large bites. The second disappeared in five. Finally, the last slice dissappeared in seven bites, specifically since he actually wanted to savor the last piece of pizza. He drained the water in the cup, before sighing in content. He was full now, and it felt good to be that full.

Hm...Ren looked almost excited at the prospect of a chocolate park. That was interesting. That meant....he could give the other man chocolate as a thank you instead of a plant! Ren would appreciate it more! Oh, he was a genius. That would be perfect! "You're right. We should go. Then we can play board games. Your choice. You did say you liked board games." He hoped Ren picked one now so they could maybe talk on the way back. He knew a bit more about his dreamy roommate who was kinder than he looked. Man, he wished he could cuddle with Ren but like that was ever going to happen. At least he was fed and happy, two things he loved being.​

Ren(e) Toussaint
@slifer

Ren blinked his eyes, wide as Jamie made an exclamation of excitement about the pizza. Was he really that overjoyed? Was her really that unwilling to get a to-go box and keep the leftovers? Or was he actually that hungry? If that was the case, he was glad he had brought the guy out to eat. His eyes remained wide as he watched all the while Jamie consumed the rest of the pizza with what could only be considered vigor – and possibly superhuman mastication skills. Ren had to keep himself from snickering at the sight and instead took that time to finish off his water while Jamie inhaled the tasty food. Better yet, it was authentic Italian pizza. When the guy finally finished the pizza off, Ren stood to go pay, thinking that maybe Jamie would need the time to actually breathe in air instead of food. When he returned to the table, he fully pushed his chair in, nodding to Jamie's words. "I'm fine with board games. Let's head back." Before someone notices that they're gone. Or something dangerous happens. Or Ren has the overwhelming urge to not return.

Rene slid his hands into his pockets and started back, keeping an eye on Jamie to make sure the other guy was still there. "I don't have any games. Do you have some?" He had a deck of cards somewhere in the room but that was about it. And he never had anyone to play cards with so the desk was still brand new and unopened. "Also…" He started, pausing for a brief moment before continuing. "Do you frequent eating competitions...?" He asked, his tone almost entirely serious. With the way Jamie had eaten, he was wondering if it was practiced to consume that amount of food in such a small amount of time.​

Jamie Vargas
Ineractions: Rene Toussaint @SoleStride
Jamie gave a little burp in appreciation. Although he had eaten the pizza in what seemed like seconds, he had loved every minute of eating it. "You know, I have a lot of board games, like Clue, Life, Of Mice and Mystics, and Qwirkle as well as Pandemic and Things. I love board games. Actually, I like board games only when I have someone else to play with. I totally agree. We should head back." Jamie said, kind of hoping Ren chose Of Mice and Mystics for the story element of the game. Or Pandemic because it really helped with teamwork even when you lost what seemed like a million times. He stood up and pushed his chair in, looking content. He had to admit he did like being within the school's boundaries. Or if he was outside of the school's boundaries he liked being in a place where he reigned supreme like a forest or a greenhouse or something with a terrain advantage for him. This place had plants but he wasn't sure if that gave him an upper hand or not.

He waited for Ren to lead the way back to the school. He really hoped Ren didn't deviate from the plan of going back to their room. Or that he at least didn't deviate from the plan of going behind the school's wards. He wasn't the kind of person to invite trouble. "You know, it's a funny story of how I started eating a lot. It was a long time ago, some years after....after I turned seven when my mom made friends with a lovely lady who lived in the only house on the street. She had a lot of kids, and soon, since my mom and I were over her house often, she would cook for us and her family. There were a lot of kids, and only so many portions. She didn't have a lot of money either, since she had so many kids. Every meal was almost a fight to the death. Not literally, but you had to eat fast. After a couple of years of hard core meal matches, she moved when her youngest died. They couldn't afford his treatment anymore, and he died. Soon after that, they had to sell the house. Either way, they moved, but I was left with, now that I realize it, crazy eating habits. On top of that I'm a teenage boy. I could have decimated the whole pizza but I eat what I can. I don't like leaving the plate with food on it." That was a product of not having a whole bunch of money to waste on food.​

Althea Nott~ Healing Teacher~ Crystal
One of the red haired teachers stared out quietly from her place with the other teachers. Althea was a rather quiet woman who preferred to observe others as oppose to speaking out. She was currently formulating her first few classes in her head when the head mistress said that she didn't want a repeat of last year where many of the teachers quit. 'Was that why I was asked to come in as the Healing instructor this year?' She thought to herself before glancing around at all the hopeful and nervous young faces in the Auditorium. She smiled lightly spotting some of the returning students to the school this year.
Absently Althea wondered how many of these students were going to be Crystal users such as herself. This school year was going to be interesting to see what came out of this crop of kids that were going to graduate. Hopefully she would in-part on them some semblance and knowledge of healing. That was her goal in life was to teach students to heal themselves and on another. Once everyone was dismissed the red headed woman walked briskly and swiftly out of the auditorium. She made her way to the girl's dorms and to her room. She had some things to plan and some ideas to jot down as well as look over her class rosters and see what techniques she needed to use.​

Violet Montegue~ 4th years student~ Crystal
Violet was among the students already seated before the headmistress called everyone to their seats to sit down and be quiet. Violet was there when everything happened and her foster family threatened not to send her back because they didn't want her to get hurt a second time. Of course Violet being the stubborn girl she was wanted to go back any way. She enjoyed her days there despite what happened the previous year. She turned around in her chair and looked at all the new teacher that were going to be this years instructors. Hopefully they could stick it out and stay. She sighed lightly and nearly bounded out of the Auditorium the minute they were dismissed and headed to her dorm room. Her's was the second one and she was the first one in the room she laid claim on the top bunk and set the rest of her things up in a meticulous order. Her tummy started to rumble and she decided it was time to head down and go get some food. She ventured into the court yard humming to herself.

Oliver Julius Wells
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: None

Oliver Julius Wells
Oliver liked to think himself to be fairly smart. He liked to think that he could find his way around the halls from the auditorium. However, no matter how much he'd LOVE to think this, the fact of the matter was that he was lost. Hopelessly so. And he wasn't very keen on asking for help, because he hated talking to people, especially strangers, so he just planned to wander around and hope for the best.

Said plan wasn't working out quite well right now. Actually, it had gotten to the point he HAD considered asking for help, but, with he being himself, he quickly dismissed the thought and went back to hoping no one would bother him. His hand played the the camera strap around his neck carefully, a habit he had developed a while back and one that he knew would break the strap if he didn't do it gingerly. However, it still helped him calm down for whatever reason, so he continued to do it. After all, right now he needed a clear mind, even though that might sound a little dramatic for him trying to find his way around the halls.

It took him a bit to realize that the doors had numbers and the halls had signs and he was actually being really really dumb. From that point, it only took him a few minutes to find the right dorm and bust into it, a bit clumsily, and make a b-line for a open bed. He ignored anyone else in the room- he wasn't sure if there WAS anyone else in the room -and set down his bag, before sitting himself. Now he could relax, and hopefully not be bother by anyone else POSSIBLY in the room.​

Bryn Ivanna Colten
Electric Student, Second Year
Girls Dormitory, Room 2

Bryn, held the book Les Mesrebles in her hands. Her body laying across her brown comforter that lay messily across her bed. Her head rests
lazily on a pillow not covered in a pillow case and a large elephant plushy. Surrounding her head board are small Elephant stuffed animals or pillow pets.
Bryn was so caught up in her book at this point and time she didn't care if anyone was in here with her as long as they were silent. The whole reason that she
had stayed home in today was because she had a terrible headache. and her medications couldn't fix it. Though it eased up through out the day it was still
unbarringly painful to have. Sighing she rubbed an eye and put her book down to take a sip of some water. As she went to sit up she became very dizzy and
yelped causing her to quickly fall back down onto the bed making her head feel even worst than it already did. Sighing she put her hands up to her head and pressed
down. Applying pressure wasn't going to help forever but it helped briefly. Taking her hands away, Bryn slowly sat up then proceed to sip her water before wrapping herself
in blankets and trying to sleep her headache away like she's been able to do before. Sitting their for a moment she not hoped that nobody would decide to walk through that door.
it was dark in here and it was cold. the opening of that door would change both of those things. Sighing all Bryn could really do was hope. Closing her eyes she tried to force her body to shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.