Celsius Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit - Location: Dorm Room 8
maxresdefault.jpg

Kit laughed, and turned to close the door.

"Don't worry, I won't steal anything from you! I have everything I need right here!" Kit nudged his shoulder, shaking the small backpack that was slung over it.

"I'm Kit! It's nice to meet you Sam!"

With a smile, Kit slipped past his new roommate and immediately noticed the bed situation.

"Woah!" He exclaimed, his face brimming with excitement, "I've never slept in a bunk bed before! I call the top!"

Not wasting a second, the young boy scrambled up the stairs and disappeared over the side of the bed. The sound of a backpack being unzipped and hastily emptied emanated from somewhere on the top bunk, and then it was silent.

A few seconds passed, and then Kit's head reappeared over the edge of the bed; his long white hair flowing down like a waterfall over the edge.

"So," Kit said, resting his head on his arms, "What's your superpower thingy?"

Interactions: Sam (@kryptonicangel)

I C A R U S
{x} location: dorms.
{x} mentioned: --
{x} interactions: Ryland @The Writing Owl

Icarus had been just smiling to himself as Ryland walked in, not noticing that the other had walked in until he started to speak. Icarus had jumped up in surprise, thwacking his head off the top part of the bunk above him with a soft thump. He grimaced, rubbing the now sore spot on his head as he looked up at Ryland. Oh no, he's hot. Icarus' face slowly began to turn red, practically as red as his hair, slowly beginning to heat up from both embarrassment from smacking his head, and being flirted with. "Uhm, yeah, I guess I am your room mate." Icarus started off, obviously flustered as he tried to straighten himself out, trying not to stare at Ryland's arms as he attempted to show off his muscles-- which, for the record, were very nice looking, and Icarus obviously was staring for a minute before he forced himself to actually look up at Ryland with a shy gaze. "Hello Ryland, it's nice to meet you. The spitfire's name is Icarus, by the way." He said, trying to sound as casual as possible as he gently took the other's hand to shake. His grip was so gentle, but his hand was nearly hot to the touch. The bed itself was warming up, as if it were covered in heated blankets, yet there were none. It was easy to get Icarus worked up, and his abilities were tied to his emotions; if you got him flustered enough, he might melt through the floor. If you made him angry, you may as well carry a fire extinguisher with you just in case. Now that it's been mentioned, a fire extinguisher in the room seemed like a wonderful idea, otherwise the entire boy's dormitories may go down in flames. Icarus' face was still red, the blush spreading from his cheeks to his nose, along with the light dusting of freckles. "So, what year are you?" He asked as he looked up, brushing stray strands of red hair out of his face as he spoke. Icarus wasn't quite sure if he'd be sharing the room with other second years, or if he'd have a room with students of all ages. He couldn't really tell his age; his confidence almost made him seem older to Icarus, but that swagger was certainly a tad alluring.

O P H E L I A
{x} location: wandering.
{x} interactions: Sarah @Lulunopia

Ophelia had nearly managed to escape her responsibilities, halfway down the hallway and that's when she heard a voice call out to her; far too young to be a teacher. She went rigid, literally stopping for a minute so that she could properly twirl around on her heels, a forced smirk going across her face as she quite literally did a finger gun motion as she snapped her fingers. "Heyyyyyyy youuuuu," Ophelia started, unsure how to argue with a student that had called her out on her bullshit. "Aren't you supposed to be in your dorms, small human? Go, go to your dorms, you never saw me." Ophelia said as she literally tried to wave Sarah away from her, starting to usher her in the other direction for the sake of not getting into trouble-- especially with the Head Mistress. That was something she definitely wanted to avoid because she valued her life, but also valued sleep, and showing around scared first years cut into her nap time.

L U C I A N
{x} location: auditorium.
{x} interactions: Lucas @Verite, Sirius @Lulunopia

Lucian had decided to ignore Sirius' jackass comments as he focused his attention on Lucas, the blond way more worth his time than the cocky tree beside him. He gave a small smile when the other created a trail of light, finding the words of wisdom very encouraging. "I might find myself repeating that to my students, it's a comforting thought. I'm sure with... most," he started to cast a small side-glare at Sirius as he spoke, "of our staff, the students are going to be well off this year. I trust the Head Mistress was wise with who she choose this year." He said, a small ghost of a smile on his face as he spoke. Of course, he was wrong, between Ophelia and Sirius, the staff here was going to be complete chaos. But it would certainly make things interesting. He opened his mouth to make another comment, but it fell flat as Sirius directed another cocky comment at him, just turning to glare up at him again. "Excuse you, I think I can handle it jus--" He had started to argue, but Sirius pulling him closer shut him right up. As his breath ghosted over his ear, he had to keep himself from shuddering, going rigid underneath the other's grip as he fought the urge to shiver. A blush slowly began to creep up onto his face, a the red a nice contrast compared to his otherwise pale complexion. He couldn't even bring himself to look over his shoulder at Sirius, literally just standing there as if the sass had been sucked right out of him, just standing there with mouth agape slightly as Sirius let him go and began to walk away with that rather.. sexual comment into his ear. He glanced over at Sirius as the other walked away, his face still as red as ever even after the other disappeared. "..T-The nerve of that guy!" Lucian just barely managed to stutter, trying to seem angry but it was obvious that he was rather ruffled up over whatever Sirius had whispered into his ear.

Luke & Jules - Location: Auditorium

Luke would blink in surprise when Sirius would lean in and whisper something inaudible to him in Lucian's ear. Whatever he said certainly got a reaction out of the shorter man, and satisfied as he was with it, he decided to walk off with that. Left with just Lucian, Luke tilted his head briefly, glancing curiously at him, his arms still folded behind his back as he continued to stand in the same spot. Well, if there was one indisputable fact, he thought, it was that the teachers were capable of being just as zealous and endearingly irresponsible as the students, thinking not just of the immature banter between Sirius and Lucian, but also of the new Miss Ophelia Warren, who decided to take off shortly after Orientation, among other teachers.

"Ah... What did he exactly say to you? If you don't mind me asking," he inquired obliviously, wondering why Lucian was blushing like that. Was he sick or something?

Of course, before Lucian would be able to get the chance to answer, assuming that he'd even want to answer, a certain blonde girl would appear out of nowhere and suddenly hug Luke from behind. With quite the physical resemblance to Luke on her features, it was easy to assume that the girl in question was his younger sister, the third year student named Julia, or "Jules" as she preferred to be called.

"Luuuuke!~ There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" She exclaimed.

"H-Hey! Juuliaaaa!" The brother exclaimed in surprise, urging her to get off, which she would reluctantly do. As Luke would clear his throat, composing himself, the young man would ruffle her hair a bit with his hand, seemingly as a sort of endearing greeting, "There you are, slugger. I've been... around. You remember Mr. Yule, the Sword Combat teacher, right?" He said, gesturing towards Lucian.

And with the cheeriest laid-back expression ever, she replied.

"Nope!"

"..."

"What? I don't know your weird teacher friends! Though I guess I should just be glad they're not all fat old men."

"Juliaaaa, they're not weird! That's rude to say!"

"Everyone's weird though. Hi, I'm Jules, Luke's adorable younger sis! Pleased to meet you!" Jules said, and without skipping a beat, smiling at Lucian as she'd give a small wave.

Interactions - Lucian @Mysty
Mentioned - Sirius @Lulunopia, Ophelia @Mysty

Anastasia F. Dimity

After Ana made her way outside, she inhaled the fresh air, enjoying the blustering winter air. Her gray eyes scoped the school grounds; everything was so peaceful and purely pale. It seemed like one large blanket that reflected everything the world could throw at it. She walked a bit farther and soon stood in front of her dorm door, checking one more time that it actually was her dorm. She opened the door, to see the colored walls letting the warm heat from inside wipe away the chill from outside.
She dropped her coat on the coat rack. This is actually really cozy. Ana thought to herself.
"Hello? It's Anastasia, this is my dorm?" She calls out and nothing happens but the sound of her own voice bouncing off of the papered walls. She centered her scarf as she made her way into what seemed to be the living room. In there a younger girl, most likely a first year, with lilac locks and a bored, maybe even nervous expression sat on the couch.
"Hi there, um, I'm Anastasia, but you can call me Ana. Or Any. Or An, I don't really mind, they all work," Anastasia said, more awkwardly than she had hoped it would come out.
"Sorry that was awfully awkward, but are you a first year?" She asked trying to be a bit more normal and casual sounding, after all if she was a first year it would be easy to make friends with her.

Mentions: Rosalie (@Lulunopia)

Sirius Kain - Location:Boy's Dorm - Mood:Mischievous - January 5, 2015
Interactions - Icarus: @Mysty , Ryland: @The Writing Owl

Walking into the dorms Sirius instantly felt heat. Why's it do hot in here, he questioned looking around. Hearing voices Sirius decided to go see who it was. Reaching a the room he heard talking in he realized it's room 6 the only full room in the boy's dorm. Smirking Sirius came up with a plan to hopefully either scare or embarrass the students. Opening the door he could see a flaming red headed boy and a muscular boy trying to show off his muscle. "You know if your trying to flirt with someone you gotta do more than show off some muscles. Flattery and good looks can only get you so far." Sirius said walking into the room and sitting next to the red haired boy. "I'm Sirius Kain, or as your supposed to call me Mr.Kain. I'm one of your dorm leaders. Now to really get someone to like you, well you need to look good, flatter them, and seduce them. When I say seduce I mean get them so worked up the practically jump on you." Smirking at them Sirius chuckled a little thinking of all the potential teachers he can make his victims.

Rosalie Keller - Locations:Girls Dorm Living Room - Moods:Bored --> Excited - January 5, 2015
Interactions - Anastasia: @Wanderlust

Rosalie was sitting on the couch when a voice was heard. Looking around she spotted a girl, older than her, wearing a red scarf. "It's nice to meet you Ana! I'm Rosalie or Rose. Yea I'm a first year. I'm sooooo excited to start classes tomorrow. Do you know what the teachers are going to be like? Oh I hope there nice. I hate mean people." Rose rambled. Realizing she was rambling Rose laughed before asking, "Sorry about that I have a tendency to ramble. Do you know what dorm your in?"

Sarah Louise - Location:Wandering - Mood:Annoyed - January 5, 2015
Interactions - Ophelia: @Mysty

Sarah glared at the teacher trying to push her away towards the dorms. "If you keep slacking of from your job you'll get into trouble," Sarah said annoyed before walking off. Why a someone would take a job if there just going to slack off Sarah couldn't understand but, that didn't matter. Sighing Sarah wondered what she was going to do now. Maybe I can hangout in the boys dorm, Sarah thought heading towards the boy's dorm.

McMurry - Location:Office --> Wandering - Mood:Serious - January 5, 2015

McMurry was working on paper work when she heard a yell from the hallway. Getting up McMurry walked out into the hallway looking around for the source of the yelling. I know it was around here somewhere, McMurry thought turning a corner. Upon turning the corner she saw a student walking away while Ms. Yule walking in the opposite direction of the dorms, where she's supposed to be. "Ahem, Ms. Warren aren't you supposed to be somewhere?" McMurry said in a serious tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryland Davis
In His Dorm Room, @Mysty & @Lulunopia

Ryland felt his smirk widen as the little spitfire responded well to his flirting, becoming flustered and openly staring at his muscles. "Icarus. The boy who flew too close to the sun. Fits ya, spitfire." The silver haired boy replied. At the question, the boy gave a small smile. "Alas, I am but a second year. What year would you be in, little cardinal?" Before Ryland could get a reply, a teacher came in to try and ruin his fun. The man seemed to want to fluster them more, maybe bring some embarrassment to the dorm room. Ryland quickly fell into more defensive posture. Giving the teacher a roll of the eyes, he leaned against the bunk beds. "Sorry teach, but I think you've made your own point moot. Seduction only comes after the proper flirting. Sides, why should I take your word for it?" The boy raised an eyebrow as he watched the man with a suspicious eye. "You can talk a lot of game, but unless we see you in action we can't really know you're telling the truth. Now, don't you have some first years to help or something other than watching two kids like a creep?" A cold and closed off demeanor replaced Ryland's previous cheekiness. The metal holding the lamps creaked in response to the stiff boy below them, quickly alerting the second year that he needed to calm down and stop acting like there was a threat.

Deciding to ignore the teacher for now, Ryland grabbed his backpack which had been conveniently placed in the room before he arrived and threw it on the bed above Icarus's. "Mind if I sleep above ya, spitfire? Makes it easier to see your bright red feathers." Ryland flashed a charming smile, trying to get himself back in a better mood. Shivers traveled up and down Ryland's spine as he tried not to worry about this teacher who was invading his territory. Nope! No, he couldn't think that way. This was just a dorm room. The teacher was there to help. Though if he wanted his respect he needed to earn it. "So, cardinal, what kinda abilities you got? I'd hazard a guess at a fire child since you're so hot, but I'd hate to assume." Ryland smiled as he pulled himself up on the sideways bed that allowed him to look down on Icarus's bed with ease.

Marisol Reyes
In the Courtyard, @kryptonicangel

Mari had wandered from the halls of the school as she spoke with her mother-and by extension the rest of her family that had demanded to speak with her too. Soon enough she was walking around the courtyard of the school, walking in between trees as she tried to get her family to just hang up already. "Sí, Papa, te amo. Sí, sí, les amo. Sí. Sí, hasta luego." As Mari moved to hang up, she ran straight into another student, following on her butt. "¡Perdón! Perdón, no estoy mirando-" Looking up Mari saw a girl with long black hair and a bored look on her face. Faintly, Mari recognized the girls as Alana, one of the girls who had come to school last year. Quickly, Marisol stood up and grabbed her phone, making sure she had properly hung up. "Sorry!" The girl started, switching to English with ease. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going so I ended up bumping into you. Are you all right? Nothing hurt or anything? I'm so sorry for bumping into you." The brown haired girl fidgeted with her sleeves. She pulled and gripped at her hoodie sleeves, making sure they covered her arms. Looking the girl up and down, Mari couldn't help but follow how her shorts and tank top showed off her smooth, creamy skin and her hair looking just so soft... No! Nope, bad thoughts! "So, what are you doing out in the courtyard?" Mari asked, quick to try and keep her mind off of those stupid thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: Mysty
Dorian
saiga%2BJoey.png

An overconfident "Ha-Hey, babe!" echoed through the academy halls, as Dorian flirted his way towards the dorms.

As per usual, he had made sure to fling compliments to every breathing female student between the dorms and the courtyard; sometimes accompanying his flirtatious attempts with his patented smile-and-finger-gun maneuver.

With a wake of sexual tension trailing behind him, Dorian walked into the boy's dorms, his eyes set on the room that had been his home for several years: Room Six.

Upon approaching the door, sounds of conversation from within the room greeted the young man.

Sounds like the party's already here, He thought to himself, a sly grin starting to work its way across his face, Time to make my grand entrance.

Moving swiftly, the boy leaned back on one heel, and lifted his other knee to his chest; his hands spread far apart in an attempt to steady himself. Primed and ready, he released his foot in a powerful forward kick, being sure to accompany the move with a loud exclamation of, "Sup bitches!"

It was in that moment, as his foot streaked towards the door like an irritated ram streaks towards a child with grabby hands, that he suddenly remembered something: Every winter, just before the new year, the janitor replaces the locks on the dorm's.

Though this information may seem mundane to some, it in fact bears a meaning of great significance to Dorian. For it was only last year that Dorian and his previous roommate took it upon themselves to remove the locks from every dorm room door; the reasoning behind the act likely being idiotic any way you observed it. It was because of this lack of locks that Dorian often liked to let himself in with a lively kick.

But alas, it was too late for Dorian to rectify his course. As his foot shuttled towards its final destination, the only thought that shot through his mind was a profoundly stated "Shit".

With two sickening cracks, one signifying the state of the door and the other of Dorian's ankle, his heel reached out and greeted the door with a significant introduction; a greeting that was wasted entirely, as the door replied by merely crumpling under the weight of the heel's aggressive conversational skills.

The whole ordeal was punctuated by Dorian's shoe, which careened through the newly formed door hole and landed in the middle of the dorm room.

Interactions: @Mysty, @Lulunopia, @The Writing Owl

A L A N A ♥ M O N T G O M E R Y - Current Whereabouts: Courtyard - Interactions: Marisol @The Writing Owl
Alana turned around seeing the familiar face of the girl who bumped into her. Always wearing something stuffy. She thought as her eyes narrowed in slight irritation. She hated wearing clothes more than the process of washing her hair. It completely irked her soul. "I'm fine. No damage done." The girl's face had looked so familiar but she couldn't put a name to it. Maybe if I play along I'll get it at some point. The thought quickly dismissed itself before she returned to her earlier question. "I was on my way to catch a quick nap out here in the fresh breezy air but you see that didn't go very well. I didn't exactly feel up to going to my dorm either since all the little freshman are scampering about." Her silky hair glided gently with the wind as it picked up the current, making her loose top flutter over her shorts. "What brings you to the courtyard? Family troubles?" She pointed to the phone remembering that she was in a call speaking a foreign language.

S A M ♦ W E S T L E Y - Current Whereabouts: Boy's Dorm 8 - Interactions: Kit @Oaken
Sam wasn't one to spill his personal details but seeing how this soon would be his roommate some exceptions had to be made. "I can control electricity. Like a... human outlet of sorts." He said as he sent a spark through his fingertip. "What's your power?" He figured returning the question was the polite thing to do but he couldn't deny that his curiosity had caught him. Briefly, Sam returned his attention to placing the rest of his unpacked belongings into shelves around his bed. Cleanliness was a virtue as they say and that virtue was one that Sam took pride in. The young blonde then adverted his attention to the rest of the room, inspecting some corners for any kind of discrepancies. If one were to be found it might cause a slight meltdown in his brain. God forbid something was out of place or there just so happened to be a small hole in the wall. The boy would have the entire staff here in minutes to fix it. Back home his room was the neatest portion of the house even with his pets.

Anastasia F. Dimity : Girls Dorms (@Lulunopia)

She smiled at Rosalie, or Rose, who seemed really energetic. She nodded at the little speech Rose had seemed to store in her pocket for anyone who wanted to talk. She nodded some more considering she wasn't quite done yet.

"Do you Know what dorm you're in?" Rose asks, and Anastasia nods again. Moving to grab her packet, her scarf gets a little in her way and she snakes it off her neck, laying it on the arm of her seat.

"Yes, I'm in dorm," she pauses and looks down into her packet, "Girls Dorm 4," she looks back up at Rose.

"What dorm are you in? I hope you're in my dorm, it'd be great to know I have a friend in there," Anastasia asks hopefully. Although saying she was completely focused on her conversation with Rosalie would be a lie, because she couldn't stop herself from continuously looking around the new room she will get to know over the next school year.

~~~~

Ms. Evangeline Carter : Academy Halls (@Lulnopia)

"As excited as I am to get to know you better, we can talk later I think I see a first year without a teacher," she smiles and waves making her way through the crowd moving down the hall and into the empty doorway down another. After basically fighting her way through the stream of students moving one way, she finally gets a good look at the student. A girl with short, light brown hair. She walks over to her, assuming she is a first a year. The odd thing was, the girl didn't look lost at all, but she still had to ask. She crouched down, so she was nearly looking her straight in the eyes.

"Hey there, little lady, are you looking for somewhere to go?" Ms. Carter smiles reassuringly down at the girl, hoping she could help.

I C A R U S
{x} location: dorms.
{x} interactions: Ryland @The Writing Owl, Sirius @Lulunopia, Dorian @Oaken

Icarus was so painfully overwhelmed; all this confident attention on him, he didn't know how to handle it. His face had turned nearly scarlet, his hands awkwardly folded in his lap but he could feel the temperature of the room become increasingly hotter, but he wasn't sure if it was just him personally getting overwhelmed, or his reactions to Ryland's comments that caused his abilities to fluctuate the heat. He smiled at Ryland's comment towards his name, most people just gave him a strange look. After all, who named their child Icarus? His mother, for one, but it wasn't like she studied Greek literature and knew much about it. It was nice for someone to actually catch on. "Oh, thank you, nobody actually gets the reference," Icarus began with a small giggle, and opened his mouth to respond to the question, but was cut off when another person entered the room. Surprisingly enough, it was a teacher, and a very tall one, at that. Icarus visibly ruffled in a flustered manner as Sirius teased Ryland. He just blinked owlishly at the man who had sat down next to him, and he was honestly surprised that he could even sit on the bottom bunk without having to condense himself into a human box. "Mr. Kain, is there an art of seduction class? I don't quite remember seeing one on the schedule." He commented, and it was hard to tell whether or not the boy was genuinely clueless, or just being sarcastic. Most likely the latter, but he hid it quite well, just folding his legs under him and leaning against railing of the bunk, mostly so he could look up at Ryland as the other spoke. He couldn't believe that the other boy had actually talked to a teacher like that, but it's not like Mr. Kain had done much to make his behavior much different to that of the students. He had finally managed to, well, calm down just a little bit, the temperature of both the bed and the air around them finally becoming less rigid, but Ryland managed to work him right back up. His face turned just as red as beforehand, and he literally had to hide his face in his hands for a moment, eventually just pretending that he was rubbing his eyes when in reality he needed a moment to collect himself before speaking again. "Go ahead, none of the bunks have been claimed yet. But I'm going to warn you that I'm an unattractive sleeper." He said as he looked up to where Ryland was sitting, smiling at the fire child comment, "actually, ye--" He had started to say, but the sudden shout of 'sup bitches', and the crash that followed had cut him off from continuing his statement. The noise had startled him, causing him to jump a little bit and quite literally squeak, hesitating for just a moment as he heard the faint 'shit'. He glanced up at Ryland for a moment with an expression of 'what the fuck', and then at the older boy who had decided to let himself inside the room without the use of hands. "...does nobody at this school believe in knocking?" Was all Icarus managed to choke out, the order of events leading him to believe that everyone in this school had at least a touch of insanity; and oh dear, he was next.

O P H E L I A
{x} location: wandering.
{x} interactions: Sarah and McMurry @Lulunopia

Ophelia rolled her eyes at the lippy first year, just gesturing her off down the hallway with a wave of her hand, literally snorting at her comment. "I'll only get in trouble if I get caught--" she started to say, until she heard the rigid voice of McMurry from behind her. Octavia had quite literally frozen in place, just slowly turning on heel to flash McMurry a meek, slightly scared smile. "There's my favorite Head Mistress! What's up my main squeeze?" She had started to joke with a small smirk, hoping a playful disposition would get her out of trouble, but then she realized who she was talking to. This was McMurry. The Head Mistress of Celsius Academy. The leader of the pack. Ophelia needed to learn her lesson, that McMurry was not one to play with, and Ophelia's smirk was beginning to slowly fade, revealing an almost scared smile that she was wearing beforehand. "Actually, yeah, yeah I do. I have a nap to attend to in my room, and that's what I was going to do.. if you don't mind.. " she started to murmur, slowly trying to shuffle past McMurry as if the other couldn't literally body slam her with a glare alone.

L U C I A N
{x} location: auditorium.
{x} mentioned: Sirius @Lulunopia

{x} interactions: Luke and Jules @Verite

Lucian was still a flustered mess, he swore he could still feel the taller man's breath ghosting over his ear. The thought alone had almost caused another shudder to rake up his spine, but he managed to stuff the feeling down, just going rigid where he stood. He was ice, after all. No man could make him shudder; visibly, at least. For now. He was trying to ignore the heat in his cheeks, especially as Lucas had asked him what Sirius had so-kindly whispered in his ear. "Well.. he.. " He had started to say, but there was a lively little spark that lit up from behind Lucas, and that little spark seemed to be a student. Saying he was thankful for that interruption was an understatement. It didn't take Lucian more than a few seconds to come to the conclusion that these two had familial relations-- after all, the resemblance was striking. Jules didn't even announce that she was his sister, it was fairly obvious. Thankfully, Lucian didn't seem too offended by the 'weird teacher friends' comment, he was far from what Julia had described anyways. Lucian could very well pass as a toothpick. He waited for their little banter to be over, finding it endearing that they had such a nice sibling relationship. If Lucian was correct, he said about three words to his sister in his lifetime. Julia's chirpy voice had shook him right out of his own train of thought, just blinking back into reality as he looked over at the blonde. "Pleased to meet you too, Jules. I wasn't even aware that Mr. Harper had a sister, but I can certainly see the resemblance." He commented with a pleasant smile, although faint. It was rather hard to get a genuinely happy smile from him, he wasn't full of as much spunk as some like Jules or Sirius, or the kindness that Lucas seemed to radiate off. "Will I be seeing you in my class at all?" Lucian asked. He didn't remember seeing the girl on his student list, but then again, there were so many students in general that he doubted that he could remember any of the names.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Luke & Jules - Location: Auditorium

"Mmm... What does he teach again?"

"I just said, he teaches Sword Combat."

"Ah, right! Yeah, no, sorry, mister! My electives are Archery and Hand-to-Hand Combat, so I guess I'll miss out on that this year, buuut I'll make sure to ask Headmistress McMurry if I can have you next year!" Jules exclaimed cheerfully, making a saluting gesture for some reason, a good-natured wide grin on her features as she spoke, the girl seeming to harbor no ill will at all. What a pleasant girl.

"You'll have to keep an extra eye on her though, Mr. Yule. She's quite a handful."

In response, Jules only stuck out her tongue to her brother, which only made him laugh a bit.

"Anyway... Now that Orientation's over, what are you gonna do for the rest of the day, Mr. Yule? The people here seem to be lively enough that the excitement may just last the whole day. Are you going to give Mr. Kain a piece of your mind?"

Interactions - Lucian @Mysty
Mentioned - Sirius, McMurry @Lulunopia

Reactions: Oaken
McMurry - Location:Halls - Mood:Angry/Annoyed - January 5, 2015

McMurry watched as Ophelia slowly turned around, a smirk, hinted in fear on her face. As Ophelia talked, obviously trying to get out of the situation she's in, McMurry could feel her eye twitch ever so slightly when Ophelia started to try and slip past. A wall of fire appeared behind McMurry blocking Ophelia's path. "Ms.Warren I would appreciate it if you didn't ignore your job or try and weasel your way out of situations like this," McMurry spoke calmly motioning Ophelia to follow her. "I will personally escort you to the girls dorm so you may continue your job." To say McMurry was upset would be an understatement. No McMurry was seething in anger. She didn't hire Ophelia to slack of she hired her for her skill. Sighing McMurry began to lecture Ophelia, "Ms.Warren I hired you to help the students in this school. Not to slack off and do nothing. If this continues I'm going to assign another teacher to watch you. After that if you continue to slack off I will put you in charge of a club, sport, or school event. Do I make myself clear?"

Sirius Kain - Location:Boy's Dorm 6 - Mood:Amused - January 5, 2015
Interactions - Icarus: @Mysty Ryland: @The Writing Owl Dorian: @Oaken

Sirius's smirk never left his face, even when Ryland called him out to be phony. To be honest Sirius would have said the same thing. Who would take advise from someone they just met. Who knows they could be lying. Watching Icarus and Ryland Sirius couldn't help his smirk from widening seeing that Icarus was obviously flustered. Just as he was about to comment a loud crash was heard. Sirius sprung to his feet ready to attack only to see a student with his foot through the door. Sighing Sirius relaxed his posture and pulled the boys foot free. "You okay kid?" He asked before smirking and saying, "You do know you can just twist the handle and the door will open right?"

Rosalie Keller - Location:Dorms - Mood:Ecstatic - January 5, 2015
Interactions - Anastasia: @Wanderlust

Rose looked closer at Ana. She was quite pretty with her long light brown hair and her sea green eyes. She really did want to be friends with Ana so she was going to make sure to make a good first impression. Rose watches as she takes of her red scarf to see her schedule. "Dorm 4? I'm in that dorm too!" Rose shouts excitedly. "Come on I'll show you to the dorm." With that Rosalie ran off up the stairs towards there dorm room.

Sarah Louise - Location:Wandering - Mood:Bored --> Annoyed - January 5, 2015
Interactions - Evangeline: @Wanderlust

Why must teachers be a pain? Sarah was still mad at that teacher shooing her way. She desperately hoped that teacher got in trouble. Sighing Sarah weaved her way through the crowd set on getting to the boys dorm. She honestly didn't want to be in some frilly house full of girls. It just wasn't her style. No she wanted to be in a dorm that doesn't look like it someone barfed pink all over it. Sarah stopped as another teacher came into view. The teacher kneeled in front of Sarah to ask if she was 'looking for somewhere to go'. Sarah just stared at the women in front of her. Was she stupid or something? Sarah knew where she was going. Honestly to Sarah this women sounded like a sexual predator. "Um no thanks teach. I know where I'm going and I don't need a babysitter."

Kit - Location: Dorm Room 8
maxresdefault.jpg

"O-woah!" Kit gasped as a spark leapt between his roommate's fingertips, "That's so cool! You're like... a battery! Or a lightning bug!"

Once Kit's initial surprise ebbed away, he heard the blonde boy ask him about his own powers.

"Oh, let me show you!." With relative ease, Kit pushed up from the bed with his hands, and slid his legs up from behind him and into an indian style sitting position.

Holding his hands out towards the nearby lanterns, which hung delicately from the ceiling, Kit started to furrow his brow and tense his fingers.

After a moment of exertion, one of the lights flickered and sparked before suddenly being snuffed out. The other lights in the room quickly followed suit, and within a few seconds even the light from the window was blocked by an unseen force. The room was now entirely enveloped by a pitch black void.

"Pwah!" Kit exhaled, a few beads of sweat trickling down his face; though one would need night vision to notice as much, "There! What do you think?"

Interactions: @kryptonicangel

Anastasia F. Dimity : Girls Dorms

"Come on I'll show you to the dorm." Rosalie offers kindly, standing up getting ready to move up the stairs.

"Alright thanks!" Anastasia responds while standing to walk behind Rosalie. She follows her steps up the stairs, to see a few doors. They get to dorm four and walk inside the doorway where Anastasia gaps at the new room she has. The walls covered in warm colors, and although the room was already kind of decorated she knew that within the next few months it would become her own personal hideaway; as well as the other girls, including Rosalie, who were staying in the dorm. If everyone's as nice as Rosalie this year will be easy and fly by.

"This is so crazy, it doesn't have view like Seattle but man, the campus is so nice. I love these dorms!" Ana says gushing more than she liked too, hoping Rosalie doesn't ask about Seattle just yet.

~~~~

Ms. Evangeline Carter : Academy Halls

"Um, no thanks Teach. I know where I'm going and I don't need a babysitter," she stated bluntly. Ms. Carter looked at her with wide eyes. Yet she ignored part of what the girl had said and stayed next to her walking down the hall with her.

"Well I bet you don't, you seem like you can take care of yourself, but what's your name? Are you," as much as Evangeline wanted to say first year, she didn't want to bug the student any more than she had, " a second year, maybe a third considering you know your around so well," She smiled down at the girl, who seemed seriously independent. She looked down at the small maybe first year. She had short brown hair, and brown eyes, and barely came up to Ms. Carters waist. They kept walking but stopped around the corner of the hallway. Ms. Carter stood next to her awaiting her answer, if she would answer before joining the crowd of kids shuffling down the academy halls.

Marisol Reyes
In the Courtyard, @kryptonicangel

Mari sighed in relief as Alana affirmed that she was all right. She smiled as Alana noted that she wanted to escape the first years. "Yeah, I can understand that. Sometimes you just need to go out and get away from everyone." The girl put away the phone before continuing to fidget with her sleeves. At least the girl in front of her was fine. She was about to ask the girl about herself, maybe start some small talk, when the girl asked her if she was out here because of family troubles. Almost immediately Mari clutched at her phone and started to stutter. "What? Oh no! No, no, It's not family troubles! Just my mom gets all worried so I call her on the first day to kinda try and ease her worries. But as soon as my family sees my mom's on the phone suddenly everyone wants to talk to me. Really, it's not necessarily troubles, but just reassuring family, ya know?" Mari shrugged, smiling as she finished her explanation. "So, what kind of power do you have? I think it's interesting to learn all about the different abilities everybody has. It's so strange seeing people able to do some really amazing things and being able to go to school to learn more about them." The brunette chuckled before quickly shutting up, knowing she could go on forever if the girl in front of her let her. A lovely tingle wound its way up Mari's spine as she watched the black haired girl carefully.

Ryland Davis
In His Dorm Room, @Mysty, @Lulunopia, @Oaken

Ryland smiled as Icarus focused his attention on him, the teacher surprisingly being perfectly fine with his harsh behavior. The silverette thought that at least he'd get a cold stare or some sort of scolding for the backtalk. However, he was soon distracted once again by the red head below him. That giggle just sent shivers up his spine as he shifted to get a better look at the boy. He chuckled at Icarus's claim that he was an unattractive sleeper. "I hate to say it, but everyone's an unattractive sleeper. Some just manage to get that 'ugly-cute' look that turns into being just adorable. I can see you being one of those people." Ryland winked at the red head and was starting to listen to the boy confirm that he was indeed a fire user when suddenly a loud CRACK filled the room. Ryland turned to see a foot stuck in the door as it slowly opened to reveal the boy who had decided to try and kick his way in.

Silence stretched for a few tense moments before Ryland burst out laughing, practically rolling around on his bed as the teacher tried to help the boy up. Icarus's comment only made Ryland laugh louder. "Oh my God! Oh this is hilarious! Ha, ha, ha!" Ryland gasped out, clutching his stomach as he rolled around in mirth. "Oh what's the fun in knocking when you can make an entrance?" Ryland responded, trying desperately to calm down only to laugh all the more as he glanced at the hole created by the boy. If this new kid was going to be in their dorm then this was going to be a fun year.

Reactions: Oaken and Mysty
Isaiah - Location: Auditorium to Dorm Room 8

Isaiah sat at the back of the auditorium during the opening address by the Headmaster of the Academy made her beginning of the year speech. Sitting quietly by himself in the back, he waited and listened patiently for her to finish. When she was done, he got up and left hastily, wanting to get away before the flood of people crowded him and he'd have to fight to get out.

He took this time to get himself acquainted with the grounds of the school before he went to hunt for his dorm. He walked for... He didn't know how long, but he walked and walked before deciding to get back to his dorm. The walk back to his dormitory took longer than he had originally expected, but he managed to get there. He walked, curled in on himself and looking down at the ground the entire way.

Eventually, he made it to his dorm and he hesitantly opened the door. He was nervous to meet the people who he was going to be sharing a room with for a year. Letting out a shaky breath, he opened the door slowly, allowing light from the hallway to filter into the black void that had become their room. He stood there in the doorway, his eyes adjusting as he got used to the now dimly lit room. He stepped into the room when he could see and stopped a bit when he saw the two people already talking in the room.

His eyes were on the floor and his head was hanging down as he refused to make eye contact with the other people.

Mentioned: @Oaken and @kryptonicangel

Vi - Location: Courtyard

Vi walked onto the courtyard of the familiar campus, this was Vi's 4th and, hopefully, final year so she was used to the first day craziness that always took place. First years running around frantically looking like lost children, teachers walking around greeting old and new students, and of course a metric ton of flirting. Unlike her previous years Vi had skipped the Head mistresses first day speech seeing as she has heard it 3 times before. Adjusting her duffel bag to a more comfortable position on her shoulder Vi made her way to the dorms. The people she roomed with last year had all graduated so Vi had no earthly clue who to expect in her dorm.

Vi - Location: Girls Dorms

Finally arriving at the dorms Vi made her way into the common room. Reaching into her pockets Vi pulled out a crumpled piece of paper that she had put her old gum in. Ugh really? Way to go past me! Pulling apart the paper gently as to not tear it Vi briefly made out a number four on the paper. Vi crumpled the paper again and threw it away this time, Vi walked over to the stair case and caught the sight of 2 girls making their way up to the dorm rooms as well. Wonder what dorm they're in. Vi thought to herself, she kept quiet and continued to ascend the stairs.

A L A N A ♥ M O N T G O M E R Y - Current Whereabouts: Courtyard - Interactions: Marisol @The Writing Owl
"Well you see.." Alana moved the loose wisps from in front of her face before they were to get caught in her mouth, she hated that. "I have control over ice. It's kind of funny how well it suits me really, with my cold heart and all." She gave a cold glare before bursting out laughing. "Me having a cold heart? I crack myself up sometimes. Anyways," She paused composing herself before the girl thought of her as some weirdo. "What power do you have?" She was somewhat curious as to what the girl could do, just for future reference. Who knows, Alana might be in need of her abilities at some point.

S A M ♦ W E S T L E Y - Current Whereabouts: Boy's Dorm 8 - Interactions: Kit @Oaken, Isaiah @DustBunny
To his surprise the room actually got dark, darker than his eyes can handle. "Impressive." The sound of the door opening caught his attention as light suddenly poured into the dark room, hurting his eyes in the process. "You know you could knock before entering right?" Sam practically barked the words out for no reason. 'Welcome to the next year of your life' was all that raced through his mind. He squinted his eyes as he looked towards the doorway, slightly annoyed with having them re-adjust to the light. Seeing the boy just look down at the ground without saying a word ticked him off even more. No apology or even a hello for that matter can from the boy. "Weirdo.." He mumbled under his breath as he blinked a few more times until his eyes felt fine. "I'm assuming you're our roommate? You got a name?" Sam asked in a relatively calm tone.

Ori - Location: Courtyard

Ori arrived at the Academy courtyard with time to spare before the beginning of the year speech. Several other students began making their way to the auditorium, some faces in the crowd Ori recognized as students who attended the Academy last year the other were either transfers or first years. Ori started heading towards the moving crowd when out of the corner of his eye he saw a dash in the batch of trees by the school. What was that? Or looked at the auditorium then back to the woods, before he could think he was already darting over to the patch of trees. Okay quick look then back to the auditorium!

Ori - Location: Wooded Area

Or moved quietly through the wooded area as to not to disturb anything. He had yet find the mysterious being that dashed by him. Then in a small clearing was a collection of rabbits, a massive grin spread across Ori's face. Quietly he pulled out his sketch book and pencil and began drawing the rabbits, the sketch was nothing to write home about as Ori wasn't the best artist but he enjoyed the time of just sitting down and sketching what he saw.
rabbits.jpg
Or looked down at his watch and realized an hour had passed. "Dammit!" the exclamation was so loud the gathering of bunnies scurried away. Ori grabbed his things and rushed back to the courtyard.

Ori - Location: Courtyard

By the time Ori made it back the opening speech had been long over. Or let out a heavy sigh and began making his way to his dorm room. Ori decided to room with people he didn't know this year in the hopes of making new friends.

Ori - Location: Boys Dorm

Ori arrived at the boys dorm with ease, he stayed in it last year so finding the building was easy it was finding his room that would be the difficult part. Wait what room am I? Ori rolled up his sleeves to reveal small notes written on his arms. "Call mom when you get here" "Headmistress speech is in the auditorium" "Remember to sign up for gardening club" and many more. None seemed to be the note he was looking for though, then Ori saw the note by his left elbow "Room #8". Ori rolled down is sleeves and made his way to his room.

Dorian
saiga%2BJoey.png

"You do know you can just twist the handle and the door will open right?" The teacher asked.

Dorian smirked, and twisted his foot out of the door. "Yeah, but what's the point in doing something right when you can do something fun?"

A quick grimace shot across his face as he plucked a splinter from his ankle, "Course, sometimes fun can be a bit painful."

Satisfied with his entrance, Dorian limped into the room and retrieved his shoe; which he then tossed into the empty top bunk.

"So, this is the gang I'm stuck with this year?" He said as he turned his eyes towards the room's occupants, "A silver hottie, a red midget, and a... teacher. Overall, I'd rank this as: Cool, cool, and strangely unfortunate. But I've made do with less."

With a smile and thumbs up, Dorian leapt up to the bunk that his shoe had previously claimed.

Interactions - @The Writing Owl, @Lulunopia, @Mysty

Reactions: Mysty
Status
Not open for further replies.