[ Birthday ] February 14

[ Gender ] Female

[ Sexuality ] Bisexual

[ Power ] Crystal

[ Room Number ] 1

[ Occupation ] Student

[ Year ] 3

[ Electives ] Archery

[ Personality ] Candy is extremely confident and sure of herself. She knows her talents and knows her weaknesses, and uses both to her advantage. She can be extremely flirty - though there is often an ulterior motive behind it. She's got some serious emotional walls, and rarely lets anyone get past them. She also is extremely manipulative and cunning

After her personal vendetta of seducing and ultimately betraying and hurting men just as she was seduced and hurt, Candy finally moved on to deeper meaning. By denying all that is human inside her, she was able to negate the part of her she perceives as weak, as vulnerable, naive. The part of her that was betrayed, hurt, and abused. The new part that had risen from the ashes of her former self like the phoenix of yore was something else. Beautiful, enticing and lethal, it was predator rather than prey, the shape of revenge — revenge for her former, weaker self as well as her more stationary brethren.

[ Likes ] cats | tea | gardens | fashion | boys | money

[ Dislikes ] rude people | liars | poverty | dogs | bitches | boys

[ Hobbies ] shopping | baking | archery

[ Strengths ] hand to hand combat | expert marksman | baking | archery

[ Weakness ] maggots or bugs

[ Fears ] being weak

[ Ambition ] To be noticed by her parents and to break every boy's heart she sees

[ Appearance ]
Standing 5 feet and 7 inches, Candy is considered to be a model due to her physique: ample bosom and rump, slender figure, beautiful face. She has a darker, pink hair color with bangs that tend to frame her eyes easily. Her eyes are light blue and she usually wears the school accessories. When not wearing the uniform, she wears sexy yet classy clothes that shows her assets perfectly.

[ History ] Candy grew up in a wealthy family with her parents' constantly pampering her and spoiling her. Everything she wanted was easily given to her with just a snap of her fingers. But even if she had every material thing one could imagine, it cannot fill the void inside her heart. You see, she had always craved for her parent's love. They were always so busy with work that they could barely give Candy some family time.

Due to this, Candy started acting out and became a really really spoiled brat. She would go to clubs and go home drunk since the age of 16. Of course, her parents noticed this but didn't even say anything about it. They also didn't say anything when Candy started wearing skimpy and slutty clothes when she got her heart broken by some jerk.
When she accepted the letter from Celcius academy, she immediately accepted it in hopes for her parents to miss her and be noticed by them.
[/bg]

Last edited:
Greetings! This looks like it's destined to be a marvelous experience.

Pray tell, would it be acceptable for me to add a glass user to the roster?

Greetings! This looks like it's destined to be a marvelous experience.

Pray tell, would it be acceptable for me to add a glass user to the roster?
Thats fine! Ill add it after you make your character.

Dude! Dude this looks so cool! And there's a water user left?!?!?! Tally ho! I am off to make a character sheet! Or two. Is it all right if I reserve a water user? I don't know who my second dude is going to be, but this looks super rad.

Dude! Dude this looks so cool! And there's a water user left?!?!?! Tally ho! I am off to make a character sheet! Or two. Is it all right if I reserve a water user? I don't know who my second dude is going to be, but this looks super rad.
Yea I'll make not of it!

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
priest-171x300.png

Name - Claire rose valencia
Age - 29
Birthday - January 3
Gender - female
Sexuality - bisexual
Power - water
Room Number -
Occupation - medic
Year -
Electives- in charge of healing

Personality - stubborn, kind, caring, overprotective
Likes - sweets, reading, seeing smiling faces, helping others, and sunsets
Dislikes - conflict, seeing others get hurt, death, bullying
Hobbies - reading, walks at night
Strengths - healing and defensive magic
Weakness - combat in general
Fears - losing those she cares about mkst
Ambition - wants to try and end all conflict

Appearance - Claire is a curvy blonde that stands 5'5 and weighs 120 pounds she generally prefers to where modest clothing in orders to hide her body a bit better

History - claire was born into a war torn village where the onlys things that existed were pain, agony and death. At the young age of six, watched as her family was brutally murdered and would of been next if it wasn't for another power user saving her. This person took her and taught her the ways of using her powers to help others. Eventually she became good enough to earn a job as Celsius academy's medic. Her goals are to end the all the conflict in the world in an attempt to prevent atrocities that befell her family never happen to anyone else.

Last edited:
Reserving the offensive teacher. cx

priest-171x300.png

Name - Claire rose valencia
Age - 29
Birthday - January 3
Gender - female
Sexuality - bisexual
Power - water
Room Number -
Occupation - medic
Year -
Electives- in charge of healing

Personality - stubborn, kind, caring, overprotective
Likes - sweets, reading, seeing smiling faces, helping others, and sunsets
Dislikes - conflict, seeing others get hurt, death, bullying
Hobbies - reading, walks at night
Strengths - healing and defensive magic
Weakness - combat in general
Fears - losing those she cares about mkst
Ambition - wants to try and end all conflict

Appearance - Claire is a curvy blonde that stands 5'5 and weighs 120 pounds

History - claire was born into a war torn village. She lost her entire family when she was only six and still blames herself for not being able to protect them. Since then she has devoted her life to healing and helping others in an attempt to end all conflict
Accepted!

Is my character accepted?

@Lulunopia

Apologies for the wait, took me a bit longer. CS is done and I have a small request. If possible I would like for him to be in charge of defense class instead of control. Reason is, I found myself a bit baffled over how would I be able to teach control and felt a bit like fish on land. I think that I can bring my A-game on defense. if not possible, let me know and I shall edit the post.

I couldn't choose who I liked more, so I ended up with two characters D:

Dorian
saiga%2BJoey.png

Name - Dorian Ramoe
Age - 18
Birthday - 04/21/97
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight...?
Power - Glass
Room Number - 6
Occupation - Student
Year - 3 (again)
Electives- Sword Fighting, Hand-to-Hand Combat

Personality - Dorian might describe himself as a nihilist, if he cared enough to even provide a description.

Flippant, apathetic, and a bit of a jokester; Dorian generally takes the path of least resistance when education or elemental conflict is involved (much to the chagrin of his teachers).

During his time at the academy, Dorian has developed a reputation as a womanizer; whether he's a successful one is a different topic entirely. Strangely, the few women he has managed to woo claim that he never seemed to have an interest in consummating the relationship. In fact, it seemed that he almost outright avoided it.

Likes - Naps; Flirting; Naps; Skipping class; Naps; Playing piano; Naps; Funny jokes; Taking the occasional nap

Dislikes - School; Responsibility; Long-Term Relationships; "Tryhards"; Carbonated drinks; Pop music; His mother

Hobbies - Skipping class; Napping; Playing piano

Strengths - Physically Strong; Can absorb a lot of damage; Excels in CQB; Precise elemental control; Cool-Headed; Actually a decent critical thinker

Weakness - Often can't be bothered to fight; slow; easily outnumbered; useless at long ranges

Fears - Open water; Sex; That his nihilistic worldview is valid

Ambition - None on the surface; Secretly wants to become a concert pianist

Appearance - Standing at 5'11" and weighing 140 lbs., Dorian is of average appearance for his age. His brown hair is wild and unruly, basically in a constant state of bed head, and he often sports a thin beard. Dorian usually wears the same general clothing style: comfortable slacks, suspenders, and an often unbuttoned dress shirt (sometimes with a T-shirt underneath).

History - Though you wouldn't think it initially, Dorian was once the son of an accomplished banker.

Being an only child, he was spoiled in every way imaginable from year one.

Whatever he wanted, he got; the immense family mansion was as much his kingdom as it was his father's.

In addition to the frivolities he often enjoyed, Dorian was also tutored privately by some of the most well-respected professors that money could buy. Of all the subjects he studied, music was by far his favorite. By the time Dorian reached the age of 10, his father commissioned the addition of an entire concert hall to the family mansion, just for Dorian's sake.

His elemental abilities mostly went unnoticed during his childhood. They usually resulted in many broken vases and mirrors; something that was often blamed on Dorian's rambunctious nature as a child.

Dorian's life, though often lonely, was still quite spectacular... That is, until he turned 13.

For years, the relationship between Dorian's parents steadily declined. By the time he was 13, they were living in separate rooms on opposite sides of the mansion.

Then, a few weeks after Dorian's parents sent him to a private academy of the arts, tragedy struck: Dorian's father was killed in a drive-by shooting.

The authorities suspected it was the handiwork of a local crime ring, but Dorian would soon think otherwise.

Hearing the unfortunate news, Dorian left the academy immediately to grieve at home; at the behest of his teachers.

Upon arriving home, he was greeted by an unexpected sight: His mother, a widow for no more than 3 days, was fornicating with a supposed family friend; a previous coworker of his father's, as well as his rival in the running for an upcoming promotion.

Overcome by rage and grief, Dorian's abilities flared involuntarily. Several seconds later, the widow and her suitor were riddled with thousands of shards of stained glass; the remnants of a once grand window that towered over the head of Dorian's mother's bed.

Several court hearings, police inquiries, and a testimony from his mother (who "miraculously" survived) later, Dorian was on the road to a life sentence. If it wasn't for the meddling of a certain school head mistress, Dorian would be spending his life in a maximum security prison designed to contain individuals with abilities like his.

Dorian usually doesn't speak about his past, unless someone shows a genuine interest, and he's not planning on taking a nap any time soon.

Kit
maxresdefault.jpg

Name - Kit
Age - 14-ish
Birthday - ???
Gender - Boy?
Sexuality - I don't know what sex is, but I like everybody!
Power - Dark
Room Number - The number after 7... it rhymes with cake, I think?
Occupation - Student!
Year - The first one!
Electives - I like to make people feel better ^-^. Ooh, and I want to take ark-her-ee (archery)!

Personality - Kit is so innocent and naïve, that he can't even spell innocent or naïve.

He lives to love, and loves to live; he'll try his best to make sure you do too!

Likes - Drawing; Running; Snow; Learning; Butterscotch; Wandering about; Nighttime (stars are pretty!)

Dislikes - Being lonely; Other people being lonely; Scary stories; Vegetables; Sad things; Dead plants; hot weather/strong sunlight

Hobbies - Drawing; Gardening; Hiking; Stargazing

Strengths - Strong defensive capabilities; A capable healer and group defender; Quick reflexes; Light-footed; Stealthy

Weakness - Useless offensively; weak physically; Easily distracted; Often outsmarted

Fears - Loneliness; Monsters; Fire; Thunderstorms

Ambition - To make friends with everyone (and to learn to control his aura)!

Appearance - At first glance, Kit would appear to be a young girl. His white hair is long and flowing, and his body is lithe and feminine. His delicate nature is most evident in his eyes, though; one look from those dewy, blue pools has the potential to melt the hearts of even the most guarded individuals.

Kit often wears casual feminine clothing; most commonly a hoodie, tank top, and cutoff shorts. He stands at 4' 10", and weighs 94 lbs.

History - Not much is known about Kit, even to himself. Most of his memory is missing, and he only remembers events that occurred after 2013.

What he does remember is coming to consciousness in an abandoned warehouse on the edge of a large industrial town. From there, he tended to wander about the nearby forest and town, eventually becoming friends with most of the townspeople (who cared for him as a whole, out of pity).

From the moment he awoke in the warehouse, Kit seemed to be followed by an unseen aura of darkness. Anywhere he went, lights tended to flicker and flames were snuffed out. During nighttime, Kit seemed to be able to move completely unseen; almost as if the darkness itself was concealing him.

Despite the gloominess often associated with darkness, Kit has always been upbeat and happy, and as such the darkness that follows him has a tendency to feel more comforting than troubling.

Last edited by a moderator:

icarus is flying too close to the sun

[spoili]
tumblr_o4e0gsAfzo1rgnw9xo1_1280.png
[/spoili]​

• { N a m e : Icarus Griffin Lestrain.
    { A g e : 15.
    { B i r t h d a y : August 22nd, 2000.
    { G e n d e r : Male.
    { S e x u a l i t y : Pansexual.

• { P o w e r : Fire.
    { R o o m N u m b e r : Boy's Room 6.
    { O c c u p a t i o n : Student.
    { Y e a r : Second.
    { E l e c t i v e s : Healing, Archery.

• { P e r s o n a l i t y : Icarus seems off-putting at first, a snarky mouth, quick to state his opinion whether it's wanted or not. He can be teasing at times, always wanting to wiggle under someone's skin and drive them mad, and he knows he's doing it, too. He can come off as arrogant, he knows just how smart he is, and prudish as well, being touched in general just makes him spark up. Despite this, he is overall calm and collected, he has a high amount of patience, as well as being able to keep his cool in an argument. Not because he wants to, but because he has to, getting too overwhelmed and emotional can trigger his abilities, which may set the dorm rooms in flames. Once you earn his trust and loyalty, he becomes kind of clingy, using you as a shoulder to lean on-- but he becomes loyal to a fault. Overall, he puts on this front; this snarky little boy with his head in the clouds, focused on getting there and putting his goal to reach the sun before everyone. But in reality, he's still looking for his sun, he wants to grab onto something and hold onto it, but first that wall of delusions must be broken down.
    { L i k e s :
    - Warm weather.
    - Fluffy sweaters.
    - Birds.
    - Reading.
    - Sunny mornings.
    - Sweet foods.
    - Sunflowers.
    { D i s l i k e s :
    - Cold weather.
    - Rain, heavy clouds.
    - Public speaking.
    - Being told 'no'.
    - The dark.
    - Spiders.
    { H o b b i e s :
    - Reading.
    - Writing.
    - Binge watching movies and then being a critic.
    - Learning about the other elements.
    - Trivia.
    - Exploring.
    { S t r e n g t h s :
    - Witty.
    - Quick on his feet.
    - Loyal.
    - Manipulative.
    - Smart.
    - Calm and collected, most of the time.
    { W e a k n e s s e s :
    - Physically weak.
    - Cowardly.
    - Self-loathing.
    - Doesn't work well with teams.
    - Can't take many blows.
    - Loyal to a fault.
    { F e a rs :
    - Nyctophobia; fear of the dark.
    - Autophobia; fear of isolation.
    - Taphophobia; fear of irrationally being buried alive.
    - Claustrophobia; fear of small spaces.
    { A m b i t i o n s :
    - To understand and gain complete control of his powers.
    - To do what he thinks would make his mother proud.
    - To move on and forget about his past.

• { E y e s : His eyes are a sun-filled, golden shade, with darker red flecks along the pupil. His eyes resembles a flame.
    { H a i r : Always messy and side-swept, his hair is soft, but a fierce red color which makes him easy to spot from a mile away. He generally tucks stray strands behind his ear so they don't get in the way of his vision.
    { B o d y : He stands at a small 5'3", and weighs about 117 lbs. His body type is petite, but not entirely fragile.
    { C o m p l e x i o n : Somewhat tanned, his complexion is smooth with the exception of freckles dusting his nose and cheeks. His finger tips look as if they have been permanently charred, a black ash that never actually comes off.
    { D r e s s : Icarus dresses professionally casual, sweaters mostly, with nice fitting skinny jeans and slip on shoes. He is rarely messy and sloppily dressed, he always appears to be dressed his best, without over dressing, of course.
    { E x t r a : Icarus overall resembles a small flame, but always wears a dull, annoyed expression. He definitely has resting bitch face syndrome, but don't take it personally. He gets rather flustered if he's caught not looking his absolute best, always trying to make himself presentable as possible.

• [[graphic content warning: suicide, alcohol, domestic abuse]]
    Icarus was born to a young, unready couple in the small town of Cheshire, England. His mother was fond of her son's odd appearance, naming him Icarus, after the boy who chased the sun. She claimed it looked like her son had the Earth's sunshine in his eyes, unaware of Icarus' actual fate.
    Icaurs had always been close to his mother, who had tried her best to protect her son from the world around them. They lived in a shitty house along the edges of the small town. His father was a heavy drunk with a gambling problem. Any money they had, his father gambled it away, never to win anything in return. He spent all their money at the clubs and in alcohol. He often came home in a drunken fit and took it out on Icarus' mother, who gladly took the beatings for the protection of her son. Never did his father target him, because his mother made sure of it. Whether she locked him in the closet, or hid him behind the dresser, Icarus was always safe, but forced to watch it all.
    His father did indeed drink himself to death, dying of liver failure at a young age. Icarus never brought himself to actually grieve his father's death, after all, his father was never actually a father to him. He found it to be a relief. But his mother, on the other hand.. took it a lot harder. Even though his father was nothing but a worthless drunk, she still remembered who he was before the bad times. She grieved for who she loved, not who he was. At age thirteen, his mother took her own life with a bottle of pills, and Icarus found her on the bathroom floor with a bottle of prescription drugs, empty, in her hand. Icarus didn't know how to grieve, falling to his knees and screaming for his mother to come back to him. Of course, his pleas fell on deaf ears, but the screams awoke something else. Before he knew it, the bathroom around him had erupted into flames. It had started with a slow singeing, not that Icarus had noticed through teary eyes. By the time he had noticed, it was too late to try and put it out, Icarus barely managed to escape a house that was falling apart around him, physically and mentally.
    Icarus sat on the curb across the street as fire fighters tried to put out the fire, eventually pulling his mother's charred body out. Being unable to handle his emotions, the grass singed around him. Icarus was dangerous, he knew so. Before fire fighters could notice him, he ran East, towards the falling sun. He followed the sun for as far as he could run. Icarus Griffin Lestrain was presumed dead in the eyes of the law.
    It wasn't long until he heard of Celsius Academy, a place where he was told he could learn to tame his powers. Before he could think too hard on it, he headed for the school, never looking back.

the opposite of love is indifference.

[spoili]
anime-anime-girl-black-hair-blie-eyes-Favim.com-2629189.jpg
[/spoili]​

• { N a m e : Ophelia Alaine Warren.
    { A g e : 25.
    { B i r t h d a y : December 5th, 1991.
    { G e n d e r : Female.
    { S e x u a l i t y : Bisexual, but leans more towards women.

• { P o w e r : Water.
    { R o o m N u m b e r : --
    { O c c u p a t i o n : Offense Teacher.
    { Y e a r : --
    { E l e c t i v e s : --

• { P e r s o n a l i t y : Ophelia is the definition of 'I won't act my age'. She's playful in every sense, whether you have to chase her around the classroom to get the day's reports, or her ignoring you until you give her what she wants. She's very easy going overall, yet stubborn when she doesn't get her way. She doesn't take much seriously, and even in the most dire situation, she'll find something to laugh about. Some would say her optimistic, comedy-relief personality is a blessing, and some would say it's a curse. Ophelia can be very flirty as well, whether she means to be or not, but she does know what she has and she knows how to flaunt it well. Most of the time she's very blunt and to the point, nothing stops her from getting her point across-- and that includes feelings. When it comes down to it, she's careless and reckless, both physically, and with people's hearts. She has nothing to loose.
    { L i k e s :
    - Cold weather.
    - Rainy days.
    - Sparkling cider.
    - Scaring the shit out of her students.
    - Late, starry nights.
    - Being the center of attention.
    - Laughter.
    { D i s l i k e s :
    - Hot weather.
    - Humidity.
    - Spicey food.
    - Early mornings.
    - Being told to act serious.
    - When she's called immature.
    { H o b b i e s :
    - Running.
    - Water bending. (which involves splashing her poor students)
    - Getting into trouble.
    - Watercolor painting.
    - Star gazing.
    - Sleeping in until three in the afternoon.
    { S t r e n g t h s :
    - Humorous.
    - Friendly. (most of the time).
    - Smart.
    - Agile.
    - 'Hit and run' tactics.
    - Optimistic.
    { W e a k n e s s e s :
    - Childish.
    - Arrogant.
    - Cocky.
    - Gets ahead of herself, or gets herself in too deep.
    - Can't take many blows, focuses on offensive rather than defensive.
    - Doesn't take anything too seriously.
    { F e a rs :
    - Acrophobia; fear of heights.
    - Autophobia; fear of isolation.
    - Ceraunophobia; fear of thunder.
    - Dementophobia; fear of insanity.
    { A m b i t i o n s :
    - To prove everyone wrong.
    - Make something of herself.
    - To actually feel something for someone.

• { E y e s : Her eyes resemble an endless pool of still water, a soft, pale-grey blue which holds depth.
    { H a i r : Her hair is black and almost seems to have a bluish tint, and falls down to her mid-back. It's texture is fluid and wavy, and it's usually a mess.
    { B o d y : She stands at 5'5", with a curvy, hourglass figure, long legs, and a slender waist.
    { C o m p l e x i o n : She seems rather pale, almost having a porcelain complexion.
    { D r e s s : Ophelia dresses in whatever she feels comfortable in, but not always appropriate attire. It's not surprising to see her show up to work in a shirt that says 'fuck off' and sweatpants with flip flops. Very casual mode of dress.
    { E x t r a : Ophelia either looks uninterested or playful, a tired expression on her face, or a smirk. It depends on what mood you catch her in, but once she notices you're looking at her, she'll usually force a smirk on her face. She also has a scary on her lower abdomen.

• [[graphic content warning: drugs, addiction, seizures/sudden death]]
    Ophelia's childhood was not too far from normal. She had a happy early life, growing up in a small town off the coast of Maryland, United States. She was raised with a younger sister, Cleo, whom she was always extremely close with. Although her and Cleo were exact opposites, they stuck together like glue; Ophelia would beat up her sister's bullies, and Cleo would slip her answers to the tests in school, and help her older sister with her homework. The two were two of a kind, never apart. Everyone knew of the Warren sisters, mainly Ophelia; being the trouble maker and all.
    Life was normal, great, every small town trouble maker's dream. Her parents were fairly tolerable of her behaviour, letting her have as much of a leash as possible before they yanked her back for a grounding. Ophelia had nothing to complain about.
    It was the day of 15th birthday. Of course, she was excited. What teenager wouldn't be? One more year until the big 1-6, and Ophelia was ecstatic. She planned to have a fair sized party, with both Cleo and her own friends there. It was morning, Cleo was standing on the chair to help her hang up streamers, choosing her sister's favorite colors- shades of blue. And that's when it happened.
    Ophelia had laughed at first when Cleo had fallen off the chair, barely getting the words 'what a dork' out of her mouth, before she realized what was happening. She had screamed for her father, who in her eyes, took forever to get there. On the floor was her sister, having a seizure, tangled in the pale blue streamers that she was hanging up. Ironically, one wrapped around her neck.
    They tried to call 911, but there was no use. Cleo died later that day in the hospital.
    From then on, Ophelia's life had been a downwards spiral. She met a boy, ran away with him, got into drugs. Depended on the high to fight her first world pains, became an addict of heroin and alcohol. She lived in a shitty apartment with her boyfriend, cutting contact from her parents because she knew they wouldn't agree of her life choices. This boy, this beautiful mess of a boy whom she claimed to love, Jesse, overdosed on the couch while they were getting high. She was too stoned to even notice until it was too late.
    She didn't feel. She didn't grieve. She didn't even remember crying at his funeral. She walked out of the church doors with a promise to herself to be sober, picking her life up piece by piece.
    If only she could find that piece that held her care for another person, but to her, it's been long shattered.

in spite of all my fears, i can see it all so clear.

[spoili]
large.jpg
[/spoili]

• { N a m e : Lucian Octavius Yule.
    { A g e : 25.
    { B i r t h d a y : May 3rd, 1991.
    { G e n d e r : Male.
    { S e x u a l i t y : Homosexual, in the closet.

• { P o w e r : Ice.
    { R o o m N u m b e r : --
    { O c c u p a t i o n : Sword Fighting Teacher.
    { Y e a r : --
    { E l e c t i v e s : --

• { P e r s o n a l i t y : Lucian comes off as extremely off-putting at first, only responding in curt nods and short sentences, and the occasional eye roll. After speaking to him for a few, that cold exterior falls to a little less cold, more snarky one. He's very sarcastic and blunt, getting straight to the point no matter how he actually gets there. He gets easily annoyed, and has no problem putting students in their places as soon as they get too mouthy. He's extremely sassy as well, and can go from zero to a hundred, from a calm eye roll, to throwing a text book at you for calling him small. His patience is limited, whoever let him handle weapons made a grave mistake. He's extremely stubborn, and will not give up on a task until he completes it himself, which is something both admiral and annoying about him. Lucian is smart, quick witted, mouthy, but over all, emotional. He cares deeply for those around him, both his students and his comrades. Although very irritable and off-putting, under his cold exterior is a very caring, easily overwhelmed person with a silver tongue.
    { L i k e s :
    - Cold weather.
    - Hot coffee.
    - Small towns.
    - Fencing.
    - Arguing.
    - Hazel/golden eyes.
    - Anything with a warm and fuzzy atmosphere.

{ D i s l i k e s :
    - Tropical climates.
    - Alcohol.
    - The outside world.
    - Bugs.
    - Being called small.
    - Having to seek help with something.

{ H o b b i e s :
    - Fencing/dueling.
    - Learning new languages.
    - Poetry.
    - Cooking.
    - Learning about history, generally literature.
    - Tinkering.

{ S t r e n g t h s :
    - Quick-witted.
    - Silver tongued.
    - Smart.
    - Agile.
    - Sword fighting, weapons in general.
    - Determined.

{ W e a k n e s s e s :
    - Stubborn.
    - Perfectionist.
    - Sarcastic, off-putting.
    - Does not do well with hand-to-hand combat, physically weaker.
    - Twitchy, anxious.
    - Refuses help.

{ F e a rs :
    - Atelphobia; fear of not being good enough.
    - Arachnophobia; fear of spiders.
    - Agarophobia; fear of open, public spaces/extremely crowded spaces.
    - Athazagoraphobia; fear of being forgotten.

- Trypanophobia; fear of needles.
    { A m b i t i o n s :
    - To open up to somebody.
    - To settle down and form a happy life.
    - Wants to crawl out his shell but is scared to do so.

• { E y e s : His eyes resemble crystals-- both a pale blue and a pale green, a minty in-between. His eyes look sharp and observant, always scanning the information around him. They seem to see right through you.
    { H a i r : His hair is actually a silver-black color, with hints of lighter shades throughout them. His hair is usually parted to the side, somewhat in his eyes and messy.
    { B o d y : Lucian stands at 5'5", fairly short for a fully grown male, and weighs a slim 126 lbs. His build is slim and agile.
    { C o m p l e x i o n : Lucian has near porcelain skin, almost as white as snow.
    { D r e s s : Lucian dresses in all black mostly, form fitting clothing that allow him to move around easily. Mostly black pull overs with nice, form fitting pants. His clothes are always nicely pressed and clean.
    { E x t r a : His expression is always that of a dull, annoyed expression. Mostly a permanent scowl. He has various scars across his body, mainly from duels and sword fights of the kind, and tattoos on his wrists, as well as his neck. (see picture). He has light scars across his face that are barely visible unless you're up close, just light marks across his cheeks that only add to his cold looking exterior.

• Lucian was born Lyngdal, Norway, and was always aware of his powers from a young age. Whenever he reached for a glass of water, the glass would frost over and the water would freeze, and whatever he'd touch, it turned cold. His parents noticed his strange abilities, and in living in such a small town, they did not want word to travel fast. Who knew what would happen, whether Lucian would be publicly shamed for being a 'freak', or going so far as being killed for 'demonic powers', his parents wanted to stay on the safe side. They kept Lucian in the house as much as possible, home schooled him, made sure that nobody outside of family never had long-term contact with him for fear that they'd find out about his abilities, and word would spread. This isolation turned Lucian against himself, made him scared to be who he was because of the way his parents tried to hide it. He had forced himself into an icey shell, because that was all he knew how to do.
    At age 10, Lucian's mother fell terminally ill, and was bed-ridden. Lucian did the best he could to help her, although he was still so young and barely understood the concept of death, but a cold glass of water was the bets he could do to help her. They dished out as much money as they could to keep his mother alive for as long as possible, but she unfortunately passed away by the time Lucian turned 12. The death was extremely hard on both him and his father, but as Lucian's grades and behaviour started to take a toll due to Lucian's grieving. His father figured that he needed to get out of the house, find some sort of distraction to take his mind off his mother's death. Over all the other choices, Lucian was forced into fencing classes.
    At first, Lucian hated it-- he'd rather be at home grieving the lost of his mother. But his instructor insisted he keep trying, eventually taught Lucian to focus his emotions into the sport rather than grieving-- and it helped tremendously. Eventually, Lucian rose to the top of his class, was in competitions, was one of the best fencers in the nation. By the age of 15, he was well known for the sport, leaving home for long periods of time to tour and train. During this time, his father had remarried, and him and his new wife were expecting a baby girl-- later to be named Cassandra, although Lucian would never grow too close with her due to never being home. She was born mortal, and knows nothing of Lucian's abilities, and probably never will.
    As Lucian was rising to the top, he soon met his instructor's son, a boy a year older than him, with piercing hazel eyes and a confident smirk. He helped Lucian with training as well, but focused on flirting more than he did actually teaching. The two ended up having a fling, keeping their love in hall closets and behind closed doors, nobody knowing that either boy was gay. Both of their parents were extremely, painfully religious-- they'd be disowned if they ever found out.
    The boy, Quince, lasted for a year and a half of Lucian's life. They had gotten into a car accident, Lucian survived, but Quince hadn't. Lucian had to grieve as a friend and not a lover, he could not tell anyone that Quince was gay, that he was gay, it would spit all over the late boy's grave. Again, he kept this all a secret, his attendance in fencing dropping until he eventually stopped all together, no longer being able to show up in the place that he was once able to kiss Quince at.
    As if a last miracle to pick Lucian up, he received a letter from Celsius Academy, whom had somehow discovered his abilities. He soon attended the school, eventually graduating, and then returning to the school as a teacher; the Sword Fighting teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oaken
That literally took me forever. ;^;

4tELpdz.jpg

Name
Liwei Zhi Wu

Birthday

19 August 1986

Male

Sexuality

Bisexual

Power

Defense

Room Number

1?

Occupation

Teacher - Defense

Year

N/A

Electives
Hand-to-hand fighting
Healing

Personality
Cheerful, pleasant and playful. Liwei tends to exhibit traits that one would rarely expect for someone of his age and profession. Always eager to have a nice conversation, Liwei will never be picky when it comes to topic or conversation partner. Always helpful toward his students and respective toward his colleagues, Liwei harbors a very peculiar love for life and all that grows, which his why his office looks like a small garden with various pots containing exotic and beautiful flowers.

But beneath this playful exterior, lies a man whose charm is only exceeded by love for work. Discipline, dedication and strive for perfection are three virtues that define him most. His mind is adamant, set on preserving the perfect equilibrium between body and soul and those teachings he will often try to pass down to his students and colleagues.

Tea, gardening, sweets, reading poetry, summer, dogs.

Dislikes

Laziness, coffee, thunderstorms, loud music, anyone plucking flowers from his office.

Hobbies

Exercising
Tea ceremony
Reading

Strengths

Master hand-to-hand combatant that includes several martial art styles (Wing Chun, Wushu, Aikido).
Inner energy manipulation - enhancement of his limbs.

Weakness

Overly trusting
Tends to put guard down if not feeling threat
Concentrates too much on good in people
Almost no resistance to alcoholic drinks

Fears

Becoming evil
Losing his love for life

Ambition

To one day return to his village

Appearance
Liwei stands 187 cm tall (6'2") and weighting 70 kilograms (154 lbs) with green eyes and slightly pale skin tone. His figure is rather slim but with well defined muscular structure. Long, dark hair usually frames his face, refusing to tie it into ponytail. His choice in clothing is most often eastern style, very rarely accepting to wear western clothes.

History
Born into family of common farmers, Liwei has learned early the value of modesty, dedication and perseverance. From the moment he was able to walk he was restless and eager to see what is behind that hill over there. Though his curiosity may never be fully satisfied, he was always fascinated in strength of man's body and eagerness to push himself further and achieve more. By the age of seven, he already showed interest in martial arts and along with it came the potential... but he wasn't a prodigy. His skills were good, solid, but it seemed as if he always had to push himself twice as much in order to break even with other children. Some exhibited talent that exceeded their age. Liwei wasn't jealous, but he felt as if he will always be behind them.

Every day after school, when others would chose to play, he would return home and train. Same punch, same kick, same swing over and over until his skin was bathed in sweat and his body collapse from exhaustion. Each year the master of the Temple would come to the village and volunteers would step forward, eager to be chosen and train by the masters of martial arts. Twenty seven volunteered but only two may be picked. Though other kids showed talent, he showed dedication and it was perhaps that very dedication that made old master pick him along with another boy. He wouldn't be only one, on contrary, he will be one of fifty children to go Great Temple and spend next ten years learning about discipline, patience and dedication.

For ten years he studied, spending every waking moment in excruciating pain and exhaustion that followed rigorous training. Just when everyone would think he would give up, he would stand up again. Tired, depleted with legs shaking... but still asking for more. Masters taught their students not only how to turn their bodies into living steel, but also guided them through lessons that would aid them in their lives. History, language, mathematics, philosophy, medicine. Those were just few of the lessons that young boys studied. A strong body is nothing but an empty shell without a strong mind to dwell in it.

When he finally reached age of seventeen, he was already a man, molded to seek balance, but there were always those who would seek to break the delicate equilibrium of the world. What he learned cannot be taught anywhere but at Great Temple, so he set out to spread his teachings and his philosophy. World is dangerous place, riddled with corruption and greed but there is also light and hope. His path led him to most unusual place... academy. What a splendid place it is; a place where young minds, thirsty for knowledge will come and he will be there to guide them.
The CS is great just need's a few changes.
- Teachers don't need electives or a room number. Those are only for students.
- All character's element needs to be one of the ones listed.
Other than that your character is perfect.
I couldn't choose who I liked more, so I ended up with two characters D:

Dorian
saiga%2BJoey.png

Name - Dorian Ramoe
Age - 18
Birthday - 04/21/97
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight...?
Power - Glass
Room Number - 6
Occupation - Student
Year - 3 (again)
Electives- Sword Fighting, Hand-to-Hand Combat

Personality - Dorian might describe himself as a nihilist, if he cared enough to even provide a description.

Flippant, apathetic, and a bit of a jokester; Dorian generally takes the path of least resistance when education or elemental conflict is involved (much to the chagrin of his teachers).

During his time at the academy, Dorian has developed a reputation as a womanizer; whether he's a successful one is a different topic entirely. Strangely, the few women he has managed to woo claim that he never seemed to have an interest in consummating the relationship. In fact, it seemed that he almost outright avoided it.

Likes - Naps; Flirting; Naps; Skipping class; Naps; Playing piano; Naps; Funny jokes; Taking the occasional nap

Dislikes - School; Responsibility; Long-Term Relationships; "Tryhards"; Carbonated drinks; Pop music; His mother

Hobbies - Skipping class; Napping; Playing piano

Strengths - Physically Strong; Can absorb a lot of damage; Excels in CQB; Precise elemental control; Cool-Headed; Actually a decent critical thinker

Weakness - Often can't be bothered to fight; slow; easily outnumbered; useless at long ranges

Fears - Open water; Sex; That his nihilistic worldview is valid

Ambition - None on the surface; Secretly wants to become a concert pianist

Appearance - Standing at 5'11" and weighing 140 lbs., Dorian is of average appearance for his age. His brown hair is wild and unruly, basically in a constant state of bed head, and he often sports a thin beard. Dorian usually wears the same general clothing style: comfortable slacks, suspenders, and an often unbuttoned dress shirt (sometimes with a T-shirt underneath).

History - Though you wouldn't think it initially, Dorian was once the son of an accomplished banker.

Being an only child, he was spoiled in every way imaginable from year one.

Whatever he wanted, he got; the immense family mansion was as much his kingdom as it was his father's.

In addition to the frivolities he often enjoyed, Dorian was also tutored privately by some of the most well-respected professors that money could buy. Of all the subjects he studied, music was by far his favorite. By the time Dorian reached the age of 10, his father commissioned the addition of an entire concert hall to the family mansion, just for Dorian's sake.

His elemental abilities mostly went unnoticed during his childhood. They usually resulted in many broken vases and mirrors; something that was often blamed on Dorian's rambunctious nature as a child.

Dorian's life, though often lonely, was still quite spectacular... That is, until he turned 13.

For years, the relationship between Dorian's parents steadily declined. By the time he was 13, they were living in separate rooms on opposite sides of the mansion.

Then, a few weeks after Dorian's parents sent him to a private academy of the arts, tragedy struck: Dorian's father was killed in a drive-by shooting.

The authorities suspected it was the handiwork of a local crime ring, but Dorian would soon think otherwise.

Hearing the unfortunate news, Dorian left the academy immediately to grieve at home; at the behest of his teachers.

Upon arriving home, he was greeted by an unexpected sight: His mother, a widow for no more than 3 days, was fornicating with a supposed family friend; a previous coworker of his father's, as well as his rival in the running for an upcoming promotion.

Overcome by rage and grief, Dorian's abilities flared involuntarily. Several seconds later, the widow and her suitor were riddled with thousands of shards of stained glass; the remnants of a once grand window that towered over the head of Dorian's mother's bed.

Several court hearings, police inquiries, and a testimony from his mother (who "miraculously" survived) later, Dorian was on the road to a life sentence. If it wasn't for the meddling of a certain school head mistress, Dorian would be spending his life in a maximum security prison designed to contain individuals with abilities like his.

Dorian usually doesn't speak about his past, unless someone shows a genuine interest, and he's not planning on taking a nap any time soon.

Kit
maxresdefault.jpg

Name - Kit
Age - 14-ish
Birthday - ???
Gender - Boy?
Sexuality - I don't know what sex is, but I like everybody!
Power - Dark
Room Number - The number after 7... it rhymes with cake, I think?
Occupation - Student!
Year - The first one!
Electives - I like to make people feel better ^-^. Ooh, and I want to take ark-her-ee (archery)!

Personality - Kit is so innocent and naïve, that he can't even spell innocent or naïve.

He lives to love, and loves to live; he'll try his best to make sure you do too!

Likes - Drawing; Running; Snow; Learning; Butterscotch; Wandering about; Nighttime (stars are pretty!)

Dislikes - Being lonely; Other people being lonely; Scary stories; Vegetables; Sad things; Dead plants; hot weather/strong sunlight

Hobbies - Drawing; Gardening; Hiking; Stargazing

Strengths - Strong defensive capabilities; A capable healer and group defender; Quick reflexes; Light-footed; Stealthy

Weakness - Useless offensively; weak physically; Easily distracted; Often outsmarted

Fears - Loneliness; Monsters; Fire; Thunderstorms

Ambition - To make friends with everyone (and to learn to control his aura)!

Appearance - At first glance, Kit would appear to be a young girl. His white hair is long and flowing, and his body is lithe and feminine. His delicate nature is most evident in his eyes, though; one look from those dewy, blue pools has the potential to melt the hearts of even the most guarded individuals.

Kit often wears casual feminine clothing; most commonly a hoodie, tank top, and cutoff shorts. He stands at 4' 10", and weighs 94 lbs.

History - Not much is known about Kit, even to himself. Most of his memory is missing, and he only remembers events that occurred after 2013.

What he does remember is coming to consciousness in an abandoned warehouse on the edge of a large industrial town. From there, he tended to wander about the nearby forest and town, eventually becoming friends with most of the townspeople (who cared for him as a whole, out of pity).

From the moment he awoke in the warehouse, Kit seemed to be followed by an unseen aura of darkness. Anywhere he went, lights tended to flicker and flames were snuffed out. During nighttime, Kit seemed to be able to move completely unseen; almost as if the darkness itself was concealing him.

Despite the gloominess often associated with darkness, Kit has always been upbeat and happy, and as such the darkness that follows him has a tendency to feel more comforting than troubling.

Accepted! Kit's adorable!
Fixed it :)
Thank you! Your character is accepted.

p

Name
Anastasia Florence Dimity
-Any, An, or Ana

Birthday
November 18, 2000

Sexuality
Bisexual

Power
Glass

Room Number
Girls Room 4

Occupation
Student

Year
Second

Electives
Archery, Healing

Personality
She's kind of reserved, not rude if you talk to her. She won't go out of her way to be social. She's polite but quiet. Stubborn and opinionated but can keep her cool in an argument. Very sensitive but she keeps it to herself, for the most part. She's very perceptive and has very good instincts, she trusts them a bit more than she should probably. More of a realist, and can be a little pessimistic. She likes being kind of a loner at times but is good to the friends she makes. She is O.C.D. level organized with certain things like her school work or her personal things. She's more on the quiet side so she doesn't make it too known but she's kind of nerdy.

-Music
-Art
-Cats
-Lemonade

Dislikes
-Overly Obnoxious People
-Heavy Metal Rock
-Tomatos
-Old People
-Sleeping With Socks On

Hobbies
-Sculpting
-Hiking

Strengths
-Agile
-Quiet
-Cautious

Weakness
-A small control freak complex
-Bad Communicator

Fears
-Small Spaces
-Heights
-The Unpredictable

Ambition
She wants to live alone in a apartment in Seattle and make a living off of her art. Maybe get a pet or something.

Appearance
She has soft brown hair that runs to the middle of her back, with bangs in the front she cut when she was about twelve but after styling learned to love. Her hair frames her face a little. She in general is small, like her mouth, nose, and ears. She only comes up to about 5'2 and weighs around 134 lbs. Most of her weight is arm muscle from pottery, art, and archery. She has a slim figure, but not boxy, she has hips but a petite waist and leg region.

History
Any grew up in a small house in suburban Seattle, just her and her Dad, and of course Luke, their beagle. She was an only child who had to grow up kind of quick when her Dad was walking Luke and a police officer showed up at her house. There had been a hit and run; Luke ran out of the way fast enough but her Dad was paralyzed at his waist down and would be condemned to spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair. One of the first times Anastasia used her powers was when he had dropped a glass in the kitchen and couldn't reach it, so she turned it into sand, and swept it away. Once her Dad found out she had powers he found someone to take care of him and sent her to Celsius Academy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty
p

Name
Anastasia Florence Dimity
-Any, An, or Ana

Birthday
November 18, 2000

Sexuality
Bisexual

Power
Glass

Room Number
Girls Room 4

Occupation
Student

Year
Second

Electives
Archery, Healing

Personality
She's kind of reserved, not rude if you talk to her. but she won't go out of her way to be social. She's polite but quiet. Stubborn and opinionated but can keep her cool in an argument. Very sensitive but she keeps it to herself, for the most part. She's very perceptive and has very good instincts, she trusts them a bit more than she should probably. More of a realist, and can be a little pessimistic. She likes being kind of a loner at times but is good to the friends she makes. She is O.C.D. level organized with certain things like her school work or her personal things. She's more on the quiet side so she doesn't make it too known but she's kind of nerdy.

-Music
-Art
-Cats
-Lemonade

Dislikes
-Overly Obnoxious People
-Heavy Metal Rock
-Tomatos
-Old People
-Sleeping With Socks On

Hobbies
-Sculpting
-Hiking

Strengths
-Agile
-Quiet
-Cautious

Weakness
-A small control freak complex
-Bad Communicator

Fears
-Small Spaces
-Heights
-The Unpredictable

Ambition
She wants to live alone in a apartment in Seattle and make a living off of her art. Maybe get a pet or something.

Appearance
She has soft brown hair that runs to the middle of her back, with bangs in the front she cut when she was about twelve but after styling learned to love. Her hair frames her face a little. She in general is small, like her mouth, nose, and ears. She only comes up to about 5'2 and weighs around 134 lbs. Most of her weight is arm muscle from pottery, art, and archery. She has a slim figure, but not boxy, she has hips but a petite waist and leg region.

History
Any grew up in a small house in suburban Seattle, just her and her Dad, and of course Luke, their beagle. She was an only child who had to grow up kind of quick when her Dad was walking Luke and a police officer showed up at her house. There had been a hit and run; Luke ran out of the way fast enough but her Dad was paralyzed at his waist down and would be condemned to spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair. One of the first times Anastasia used her powers was when he had dropped a glass in the kitchen and couldn't reach it, so she turned it into sand, and swept it away. Once her Dad found out she had powers he found someone to take care of him and sent her to Celsius Academy.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.