Celestial Avians

Orestes grinned politely. "No. Im actually quite new to myself. I was kicked out of my old school." He said lieing through his teeth. "They couldn't handle how real I am. You know? The teachers were like 'Why didnt you do your homework?' and Im like 'Because shut up, thats why.' Not to mension I got in some fights in my time. But I took care of business." He said holding up his right arm and patting it with his left hand. "So, you've been in a fight before?"

Rimm hadn't spoken up when Orestes addressed towards him only because he had much better things to do and he was actually in a happy mood so he brushed him off. As the two students conversed back and forth Rimm turned around towards the school, but blocking his path was an elderly lady with a warm smile upon her face. "Mr. Verglas I am so delighted to see you made it safe and sound on your retched bike." She shook her head and clicked her tongue in mock disappointment at his choice in transportation. He gave the lady a cheeky grin and adjusted the strap on his duffel bag, "I'll have you know miss that thing is more safer than any other vehicle on four wheels." Fingers fiddling with a stack of papers the teen had not seen before, the elderly lady handed them over to him with a twinkle in her dull brown eyes, "Here is a map of the school, your room number, and your class schedule. I thought it would be nice for you to explore all on your own." With her hand still extended she was eyeing his bag as if she wanted to take it, but he shook his head and took the papers. "I will bring this too my room once I feel it is time." The elderly woman nodded and turned to leave, Rimm didn't even bother to thank her.

Unzipping his bag and shoving the papers inside he turned back towards the girl and Orestes, along with another new student. 'Well I'll be damned. I wonder how many students are going too show up in the next five minutes...' His eyes went wide as he suddenly remembered what was inside the seat of his bike. Feet moving hurriedly he passed by the trio and unlocked his bike seat then his hands reached down into the never ending little box until he found exactly what he was looking for.

Tapping her fingers together as she had turned on the radio in her truck to at least kill the silence since she had left her IPod up in the room, she was keenly lost in her own world when she re-perched herself up on the hood of her truck.

Though catching something moving from the corner of her eye, it managed to startled enough as she flung herself sideways right off the truck! She thought it was a bug really and she hated spiders though they weren't really bugs. It was stupid that she had managed to get that startled but she had. Cursing at her stupidity, a shaking hand came back up to grab on the hood before her chin came to rest on her and she stared through her bangs in her face at the guy who had come out of nowhere to the bike parked close to her truck. Her face heated to her being scared and falling off her truck, well that was a good way to set an impression.

Using the truck as a crutch to get herself to stand up, she brushed herself off trying to look nonchalant. 'Well that was the stupidest thing I have done all day.' she smirked a little to herself while she thought that, might as well laugh otherwise she'd never be able to look anyone for the rest of the day.

Applying the black gauntlet to his right wrist, Rimm closed up his bike seat and locked it. As he turned towards the girl's truck his eyes her right when she fell off the hood. He chuckled lightly and then decided to go over to introduce himself, since he was in a rare good mood he thought 'What the hell..' His feet carried him over to the side of her truck and he gave her a simple grin. "You okay there? Did the ground need a hug that bad?"

Wincing as the strap on his bag began to dig into his shoulder he pulled it over his head and sat it onto the ground. He pulled his elbows back to stretch and relieve the tension in his shoulder blades. It seemed like today his bloody raven tattoo was going to give him a hard time. He blew out a breath of air at the thought only because once the tattoo started to grow and move it never wanted to stop. It was a definite rare occasion when it started to burn, but he usually blew it off thinking it was forming to his body mass. The doctors always said something like that, it's not like Rimm actually listens to them when they talk though. His eyes returned to the girl and his small grin was still plastered on his face.

She sucked in a breath through her teeth to hear him calling to her as she was rattling off a thousand curses through her mind, calling herself anything she could think of before she laughed out right and turned right around on her heels to lean back from him a bit, rubbing the back of her head.

"Well it did look awfully lonely, just my fault that it sucks giving hugs back." eyes opened with the embarrassment reflecting well, allowing her hand to drift from the back of her head to rub against the hot flustered of the apple of her cheek. "Uh..." letting a lopsided grin touch her lips, Sen looked aside to the truck then back. Moving her hands in a swirling motion, her shoulders came up with a haphazard shrug; "Do you think you could forget you even seen that? Not really how I want to make an impression here as a dimwit falling off her truck." Extending a hand she chuckled nervously, "I swear I am not that klutzy... usually. Uh names Svenja."

Rimm chuckled and pointed his hand towards her in a fake gun motion, "Sorry Svenja no can do.. I quite enjoyed that first impression, but I will not mention it to anyone, Scouts honor." Hand grabbing hers with a gentle squeeze he decided to give out his own name to her. "Names Grimm, but Rimm sounds more badass so just call me that." He put his hand on the back of his neck and massaged it gently thinking of a personal question to ask. It was always a question he wanted to ask random people since he was a child and hell he even did ask some lady about it once, but curiosity got the best of him once he opened his mouth once again to speak..

"This may be an odd question and if you don't want to answer than thats totally cool," trailing off he shoved his hands inside his front pockets and looked her straight in the eyes which were a blueish color. "Do you have a tattoo as well? I mean not just any tattoo, but a particular one.. shaped like a bird?" ​He wasn't usually a flustered person, but this sort of question always got him on edge.

"Sorry Svenja no can do.. I quite enjoyed that first impression, but I will not mention it to anyone, Scouts honor."

Her brow raised in tugging unison to her lips before she clicked her tongue; "You better keep your honor then, cause I will hunt you down if you don't. And I promise I'll make you beg for mercy then." she sneered playfully making sure to keep a tight grip to her own palm when he returned the sake, knowing better than to have a weak one. That would only worsen her first impression.

"Names Grimm, but Rimm sounds more badass so just call me that."

"Rimm, huh?" thinking it over she seemed to think it fit letting her curious gaze linger on him as she could just tell he was bubbling with a new question. Though she didn't think it would be the one that came rumbling out of him.

"This may be an odd question and if you don't want to answer than that's totally cool, Do you have a tattoo as well? I mean not just any tattoo, but a particular one.. shaped like a bird?""

Blinking rapidly at him before her brow cocked upwards again as she narrowed her gaze. Taking her time to think if he was being serious and honest or was trying to catch her off guard, Sen would give a short nod to him. Cuffing up the bottom of the right side of the striped tank top she wore, she rolled it up enough to show the base of the silver tattoo along her ribs before she promptly pushed it right back down though she could only imagine what a sight this would be. But she had a feeling that it wouldn't be so believable if she just said she did. Dragging her tongue forward in her mouth, she bit down on the ball piercing through her tongue thinking for a moment before she lifted her chin up, "What made you ask that, as I am going to out on that short little ledge here and assume you have one as well?"

"You better keep your honor then, cause I will hunt you down if you don't. And I promise I'll make you beg for mercy then."

Rimm chuckled and honestly he believed she would, "My lips are sealed." He made a zipping motion one this mouth and then let his hand go limp by his side as she began to ponder over his question. It seemed to be a long pause and he found himself regretting to ask that strange question. Mentally slapping himself he blew out a few hot breathes up into the air to keep himself from actually slapping himself, after his second one though he saw her start to roll up her shirt. The perv should have felt like he was intruding like a creeper, but he was suddenly intrigued as he saw the silver ink shimmer of the Montana sun.

"What made you ask that, as I am going to out on that short little ledge here and assume you have one as well?"

He clicked his tongue and without another word turned around and lifted his shirt up enough so she could see the large crow on his left shoulder blade. It only seemed fair to show her since she had shown him a little bit of hers, beside it would probably be suspicious if he just asked like that and then had nothing to show. "I've never found anyone who wore a silver tattoo that was similar to mine and at night I would question if I was the only one." Fumbling to grip the fabric of his shirt tighter so it would not fall he averted his eyes up towards the clouds with a small grin on his face. This scene must have looked rather odd, but he shrugged his shirt back down and turned back towards Sen.

Although he was in the midst of discussing something with the japanese fellow he could not help but notice the odd couple a short distance away talking so openly about sensitive information. He observed them lifting up their clothes and marked that they were showing something--he believed it to be their tatoos--"gotchya" he muttered to himself. He turned to his discussion partner. "Just one moment, buddy. I have to take care of one thing." He stood up and tossed his tooth pick on the ground. Then he did a sort of march towards Sen and the other kid who blew him off.
"I see how things are. Impress the bird with your manly parts and she shows you hers. Nice." He said this loudly because he had not yet reached a location that would definitely confirm the tatoo of the boy. But he had seen enough of the silver tatoo on Sen. "Hey by the way kiddo," he said to the boy, "its rude not to answer people who address you."

Caelestinus kept his face neutral as Orestes spoke. It would appear that the boy was the one who created the need for 'protection'. Perhaps he was wrong, and Orestes was simply rough at first glance.

"So, you've been in a fight before?"

Caelestinus inclined his head. "I have, but it is something I avoid. There are better things to occupy my time."

As the boy walked away, Caelestinus found himself disliking him more and more. Orestes had no sense of courtesy. Out of guilt and habit, he followed the boy over to where he stood speaking with two more students.

"Go away you damn dolt."

The girl seemed to feel even more vehemently towards this boy. "Caelestinus Hokkaido." He said, bowing to first the girl, and then the other boy.

Crossing her arms behind her back as she leaned forward watching with innate curiosity as he turned away and gave her the same peep show in a sense. Her lips dared a comment in the perverted sense, stopped and clamped shut while she kept a smirk on across her features when he would turn around again.

"I've never found anyone who wore a silver tattoo that was similar to mine and at night I would question if I was the only one."

Sliding the ball of the tongue piercing between her teeth again, heels rocked back to slap flat to the asphalt of the parking lot, her arms stretching wide to tie behind her head as she grinned widely, sincerely. "Well you ain't Rimm. Actually so far there is myself and three other girls that I know that have the markings." Glancing upwards to the Montana blue sky above, she dared a momentarily look around to see if anyone was watching them before she let out a swallow whistle. "My roommate and myself started a hunt a bit earlier to see if we were the only ones on the campus sight with the silver lines etched on us when we found too others, but at this rate it is seeming like more and more are coming." tilting her chin forward, the deep lips grinned still - "Now that really starts to raise the question to as of why are we all being assembled here and how and who knows about it."

Twirling around on her heels allowing the long length of blond hair to splay behind her, Sen pointed towards the school -"You're the first dude with the marking that I've seen." she mentioned, "I'd take you to see the girls but dude's aint allowed on the girls dorm floor. I doubt you'd like to be beaten three shades of red by all the nervous ladies in the dorms." she winked some, "Either way the point is, you ain't alone in this all Rimm."

Looking off to the side, she felt the gnawing question biting at her ears and her brain. Why, who and how? It was starting to get really strange before she shrugged it off for the moment. "Have you found your room yet Rimm baby?" she smirked not at all making it a flirt to how she spoke but rather it just popped out in a fashion of words being strung together; "In the rooms at least on the girls floors, the roofs have been painted with the star constellation that is the same as our tattoos, you might be rooming with another one." her brows lifted as she walked forward a couple paces. "I mean if you are curious right?"

Her gaze became alerted as she turned right around to look at the one addressing them as she instantly became apprehensive, "Oh lord almighty," she made a shooing motion at him coming towards them, "Go away you damn dolt."

With Caelestinus behind him he smiled at the two 'birds' with one confirmed. "Better be more cautious bird." He said to Sen. Then he turned back to Caelestinus. "Anyway where was I? Oh yeah. So I'd like to see what you can do uh? Lets go over to that field for a minute." He took the Caelestinus in his ropey arm and nearly forcefully guided him in that direction as he walked. When he arrived ahead of his new 'buddy' he he about faced suddenly. "All right Caelestinus. Im calling you Cael for short from now on. But lets go right now!" He put up his hands in a defensive position.

"I would rather not fight with you." Caelestinus said. Despite his words, he moved into a ready position out of habit. "Is there another way I can show you my skills?" he asked. He resented being forced into this situation. And why did Orestes keep referring to the others as birds?

"I'm Dwiirok." The girl said, turning her head. Restlessly, she sat up. "I'm probably worsening my first impression on you, but I'd like to go out for some air. Montana air is different from Michigan air, and I'd better get used to it." Smoothly, she swung her legs off the bed and stood. Dwiirok grabbed her DSi XL off the table and moved to her clothes pile. She pawed through it until she found a moderately heavy, slate gray winter coat, lined with faux arctic fox fur. Quickly, she pulled it on, but left it unzipped, and dug into the right-hand pocket. Fingering through it, she selected a game cartridge, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, and pulled it out, pushing it into her empty console. "I bid thee, adieu." Dwiirok nodded, then opened the door and left.

Absently, she played her game as she walked down the hallway to the staircase. Years of walking and playing, first on a Gameboy Advance SP, then on her DSi XL, rendered her experienced in the art. Occasionally, she glanced around to check for obstacles, ensuring her cool, careless composure.

Quickly, she found herself outside in the snowy parking lot. A scene unfolding before her intrigued her; she closed her DSi XL and slipped it into her left coat pocket. Smoothly, she followed the pair of walking boys, as if she was used to 'stalking'.
So, others had tattoos. Interesting. So, this fellow was interested in them, almost to an insane extent. Also, very interesting...
Absently, she rubbed the inside of her left thigh where her tattoo was located as she walked. Thankfully, nobody would ever see it, save for someone involved in intimacy with her or if she ever went swimming. It wasn't something she wanted others to see and question, especially since the discovery of this rough, curious man before her.

"There's no other way Im affraid. I realize that because of your persuation that you prefer the decorum route. And that is why I must insist that we do this. You see, Im the rough neck type! And I need a front man, ya understand? Now be quiet and hit me with what ever ya got!" He redied himself and focused on the boy intently, expecting a very racial style.

"There's no other way Im affraid. I realize that because of your persuation that you prefer the decorum route. And that is why I must insist that we do this. You see, Im the rough neck type! And I need a front man, ya understand? Now be quiet and hit me with what ever ya got!"

Caelestinus sighed. "If this is the only way, then I will spar with you." He drew himself back from ready position and clawed his hand. Doing his best to avoid hurting Orestes, he lunged, jabbing quickly, then stepping back again.

"Is this necessary?" Dwiirok cut in, throwing herself dangerously close to the match. She was mere inches from the fray. "Not everything requires brawn, you know. And picking random fights usually hurts your reputation, even if you win." Her blue eyes shot daggers at Orestes, warning him.

Orestes watched and took the blows as best he could, and they were good brows--some even drawing blood from his arm. But Orestes had yet to strike back. He just watched as Cael swiped and dodged repeatedly. "Come on! Show me what you really got! You said you've been in fights before. So knock me on my ass (ooc: can we say that?) Do it! DO IT!" He waited for blow after blow until he knew that Cael was angry enough to really let himself get out of control. "I want fury! I want rage little asian boy! Confucius say hungry crane eats snake! NOW HIT ME!"

He heard for certain the warning words of the shrill woman, but he was intent on seeing the boy's skills.
"There is no danger here girl, but feel free to ref if you like. This wont be long"

Aiden surveyed his half of the room with satisfaction. In the two hours since he'd arrived on campus, he'd gotten his room assignment, lugged all his stuff up, and unpacked completely. Not that there was much to unpack, as he'd brought as much as he could fit in the small car he'd received upon acceptance to this school, but it was done, and he couldn't help but feel a distinct glow of accomplishment. Now, he supposed, he could sit back and wait for his roommate, or-- Ah, were those voices from outside?

He crossed the room to the window and raised an eyebrow. I didn't think Mother and Father would put a school whose students fight on their list. But when he'd informed his parents of his decision, they'd both said something to the effect of approval, and then ended the call. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take a look. It wasn't that Aiden was much of a fighter, or one to break up fights, but he was curious, and had yet to meet any of his schoolmates. This could be a well enough place to start.

Accordingly, he slid down the banisters and strolled out in time to hear a kind-looking girl scolding the boys. "I have to agree with the lady," he interjected casually. "Is collecting bruises that important to you that you have to do it now?"

((Feel free to swear all you like, just don't go too heavy with it))

"No danger? You're throwing hits at each other. And while I enjoy a good fight as much as the next person, I don't like seeing mannerless dogs fighting innocent boys." Her voice was hard and unforgiving. It cut through the chilled air like a knife through warm butter. Dwiirok curled her fingers into fists at her sides, fueled by anger. She heard another male voice siding with her, but she kept her attention on Orestes.