Celebrity Doppleganger?

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
F

Fluffy

Original poster
I was in a random conversation with some friends the other day and we were comparing each other to celebrities. I thought it'd be a fun topic to bring here to Iwaku... Tell us what famous person you've been compared to or who you think you look like! It can even be more than one. ^_^

Mine, for example (and for some reason... XD) is Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. o.O
He's a feminine looking figure and I can see some resemblance, like the eyebrow piercing, the eye colour and the shape of lips. I used to wear make up like his, too and although his hair is wild, I've done some crazy hair-dos myself. XD;

My friends are silly, but it really could have been worse.

20178_1337545514281_1100416547_31123150_1359176_n.jpg

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
While I was a teenager, a lot of people said I looked like Christina Ricci. XD Especially after movies like Casper and The Adams Family. piccie

I don't know about now with our current ages. >>; I'd have to lose a hundred pounds and stop eating. Ever. XD

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I used to get Macauly Culkin all the time when I was younger...I sometimes get it now, I hope that it's not true o__o

F

Fluffy

Original poster
XD I can see the resemblances for Grenier, Seiji.

*Hugs Vay* I am so, so sorry about your comparison. I must say that the moment I saw that pic of Daniel Ratcliffe, I laughed my ass off. XD
And I can totally see the Diana and Zyzy comparisons, even with their current looks. o_o