1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Celebrity Doppleganger?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fluffy, Oct 31, 2010.

1. I was in a random conversation with some friends the other day and we were comparing each other to celebrities. I thought it'd be a fun topic to bring here to Iwaku... Tell us what famous person you've been compared to or who you think you look like! It can even be more than one. ^_^

Mine, for example (and for some reason... XD) is Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. o.O
    He's a feminine looking figure and I can see some resemblance, like the eyebrow piercing, the eye colour and the shape of lips. I used to wear make up like his, too and although his hair is wild, I've done some crazy hair-dos myself. XD;

My friends are silly, but it really could have been worse.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

>=(

I am not happy about this.

3. While I was a teenager, a lot of people said I looked like Christina Ricci. XD Especially after movies like Casper and The Adams Family. piccie

I don't know about now with our current ages. >>; I'd have to lose a hundred pounds and stop eating. Ever. XD

4. I used to get Macauly Culkin all the time when I was younger...I sometimes get it now, I hope that it's not true o__o

5. XD I can see the resemblances for Grenier, Seiji.

*Hugs Vay* I am so, so sorry about your comparison. I must say that the moment I saw that pic of Daniel Ratcliffe, I laughed my ass off. XD
    And I can totally see the Diana and Zyzy comparisons, even with their current looks. o_o