Celebrity Crush

D

Duke Ferret

Original poster
Yo who be yur celeb crush?

Elisha Cuthbert is mine

Would do things to this woman that should not be listed in a police report 8|

Elisha is definitely pretty ^^

Hmm... My celebrity crush....... I honestly don't have one.....

But.........

I have an old man crush on Mark Harmon. Still sexy as a grandpa!

190px-Mark_Harmon_1.jpg

This has been done, but I shall tell you all again!
Amaury Vassili. Sexy AND an incredible pair of pipes on him.

Nick Baxter. He's the one on the right. Cute and a super talented tattoo artist.

My old crush is Christopher Lambert! Something about those intense eyes and his gravely grave voice. 8D

ChristopherLambert.jpg

But in the past year or so I have developed a new obsession. The sexy Gerard Butler! I like the way he smiles!

4396267521185938088.jpg

As a teenager I had a crush on Orlando Bloom, though I denied it back then:) And who can resist him with either brown or blonde hair;)

orlando_bloom_eyes_1943.jpg

Now a days though Ben Barnes and Jared Padalecki has taken over his spot as the sexiest celebrities with amazing smiles!

barnes1.jpg jared_padalecki_06_134957173.jpg

Mila Kunis. Totes.

Kelsey Grammar, baby. It's been that way since I started watching cheers as a kid. What a fox!

I used to have a bunch of celebrity crushes, but since B2ST debuted in 2009, I've been obsessed in love with..

YANG YOSEOB.
[Korean Pop Idol, Cube Entertainment, BEAST/B2ST]

He's so cute & he has a wonderful personality!
And he's the rare type of idol that actually cares about his fans and is "real" with them.
I love him! I missed their concert in October because I was sick D: but I'll definitely go to their 2012 tour!
;_____; it's such a painful and difficult love when a celebrity is like a real person!

yoseob_beast_apologize.jpg

tumblr_ljx0slNvy31qg8rau.gif

tumblr_lf53evHCoj1qftmbp.gif

yoseob15.jpg

His smile makes me MELT.

Oh man I have like fifty it's insane

But I guess the main ones at the moment are Jesse Eisenberg and Josh Gad.

/weird

Tom Hiddleston. Have an album.
I went through my tumblr tag and smiled a lot. :3

You don't post in here then!

TAYLOR MOMSEN.

TAYLOR SWIFT.

DAISY LOWE.

EMMA WATSON.

That's all I can think of for now.

I'd say for women Scarlett johansson and for men I'd have to say Shiloh Fernandez

Emily Deschanel and Zooey Deschanel. Both are really beautiful.

Seth Green. I'm sure I'll get some weird looks for saying it, but I am so not ashamed for even a second. I've an on-off crush on Sean Connery. May or may not be helping the weirdness factory o_o.

Seth Green. I'm sure I'll get some weird looks for saying it, but I am so not ashamed for even a second. I've an on-off crush on Sean Connery. May or may not be helping the weirdness factory o_o.

Seth Green is cute, so you get a thumbs up from me. :P