Celebrities that you wanna meet

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SacredWarrior, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since @Nydanna made a thread about celebrities that we've met, I was thinking about making one about celebrities that we would like to meet one day! Who'd you wanna meet?

Here are my picks:

Jet Li

[​IMG]

Michelle Rodriguez (or any of the Fast and Furious cast for that matter)

[​IMG]

Jacoby Shaddix

[​IMG]

Ciara

[​IMG]

Taylor Swift

[​IMG]

Amy Lee

[​IMG]

God that was a lot of celebrities O____O And there are several more that I wanna name still!

2. PAUL MCCARTNEY
    [​IMG]

RINGO STARR

[​IMG]

TOM BAKER
    [​IMG]

Because, you know, while there are other celebrities I would love to meet, these three are of a significantly higher priority given the fact that THEY'RE ALL OLD AND I REALLY WANNA MEET THEM BEFORE THEY DIIEEEEEE!!

I still regret not making an attempt to scrape together enough money and time to make it to that Paul McCartney concert in Buffalo last fall... who knows when he'll next play in a city that close to me, if ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. George Clooney so I can punch him in his smug face. Pretty much any celebrity that tries to involve themselves in politics or use their fame to affect anything outside of the entertainment industry.

Though my personal choice to meet and have coffee would be 70's Sigourney Weaver or Mark Hammil.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  4. George Takei!

• Love Love x 1
  5. Ellen Page
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  6. The members of Sum 41 (I am hoping I will be able to if I go to the Warped tour)
    Gordon Ramsay
    Stephen King
    Joel Birch from The Amity Affliction
    Not really a celebrity but..Charles Manson

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think Felicia Day would be a really cool person to meet, and George Takei, and George R.R. Martin.

8. Felicia Day, Ellen Page, Tom Siddell, Lucy Lawless, and Renee O'Connor. Oh man, I've had total nerd fantasies over meeting those last two.

9. J. Michael Stracznski wrote my favourite TV show that ultimately inspired me to write my own stories.

I definitely wish to meet him at least once before he passes beyond the veil.

10. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  11. *Note I'll be adding to this list as I remember more, cause my memory is not the best for these things.

[​IMG]

David Tennant

[​IMG]

Matt Smith

[​IMG]

Peter Capaldi

[​IMG]

Morgan Freeman

[​IMG]

George Takei

[​IMG]

Matt Mercer

[​IMG]

Richard Dawkins

[​IMG]

Neil deGrasse Tyson

[​IMG]

Simon Pegg & Nick Frost

[​IMG]

John Barrowman

#11 Gwazi Magnum, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  12. My lifelong dream has been to meet Stephen King.

I'd also like to meet Adam Samberg, just because. Jack Black, Simon Peg, and Zach Galifiankis because they seem like pretty cool people.

I also want to met Justin Bieber, so I can punch him in the throat and hopefully prevent him from ever making trash again. :)

13. I just think it would be interesting to talk to someone like him.

14. So many. Um, all the actors for the Doctor cause they are some cool dorks.

15. Nearly all celebrities use their fame for political purposes and obnoxious agendas I don't want to hear about when seeking etertainment. Why would I want to meet people like that?

If I had to, though, Morgan Freeman. Maybe.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  16. Wait, I forgot someone important.
    Barrowman.
    [​IMG]
    Bless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Tom Clancy

[​IMG]

Scarlett Johansson

[​IMG]

Angelina Jolie

[​IMG]

Alfred Hitchcock

[​IMG]

Stanley Kubrick

[​IMG]

Celebrities maybe?

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. I really need to know what runs through these peoples minds.

18. Does Nassim Taleb count? Haha.

Hugh Laurie, without a doubt. Steven and Jess, from Flying the Nest. Timothy Omundsun, Candice Swanepoel, Satoshi Tajri, Felix (Pewds), Evan (Vanoss). Molly Ringwald maybe? Jim Carrey, and perhaps Adam Sandler, Ray Romano, Jerry Seinfied. Donald Trump, cause why not.

I hate the majority of Hollywood, some listed are just out of curiosity, others because I really love their work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.