Celebrities that you wanna meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SacredWarrior

Original poster
Since @Nydanna made a thread about celebrities that we've met, I was thinking about making one about celebrities that we would like to meet one day! Who'd you wanna meet?

Here are my picks:

Jet Li

14%2B-%2B1

Michelle Rodriguez (or any of the Fast and Furious cast for that matter)

giphy.gif

Jacoby Shaddix

tumblr_mkp88lMuIA1r8t81wo1_500.gif

Ciara

tumblr_mh5o76CJ041rkkdbqo4_500.gif

Taylor Swift

AgDI5Ii.gif

Amy Lee

giphy.gif

God that was a lot of celebrities O____O And there are several more that I wanna name still!

PAUL MCCARTNEY
MV5BMTk1MjE1NzM0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI5NzIxMw@@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

RINGO STARR

ringostarr459.jpg

TOM BAKER
Tom-Baker-headshot-2014-by-Oliver-sm-e1409917304572.jpg

Because, you know, while there are other celebrities I would love to meet, these three are of a significantly higher priority given the fact that THEY'RE ALL OLD AND I REALLY WANNA MEET THEM BEFORE THEY DIIEEEEEE!!

I still regret not making an attempt to scrape together enough money and time to make it to that Paul McCartney concert in Buffalo last fall... who knows when he'll next play in a city that close to me, if ever.

George Clooney so I can punch him in his smug face. Pretty much any celebrity that tries to involve themselves in politics or use their fame to affect anything outside of the entertainment industry.

Though my personal choice to meet and have coffee would be 70's Sigourney Weaver or Mark Hammil.

George Takei!

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Ellen Page
tumblr_inline_mm8ptuyZbm1qz4rgp.gif

• Love
The members of Sum 41 (I am hoping I will be able to if I go to the Warped tour)
Gordon Ramsay
Stephen King
Joel Birch from The Amity Affliction
Not really a celebrity but..Charles Manson

Reactions: Windsong
I think Felicia Day would be a really cool person to meet, and George Takei, and George R.R. Martin.

Felicia Day, Ellen Page, Tom Siddell, Lucy Lawless, and Renee O'Connor. Oh man, I've had total nerd fantasies over meeting those last two.

J. Michael Stracznski wrote my favourite TV show that ultimately inspired me to write my own stories.

I definitely wish to meet him at least once before he passes beyond the veil.

*Note I'll be adding to this list as I remember more, cause my memory is not the best for these things.

david-tennant-wave.gif

David Tennant

288.gif

Matt Smith

giphy.gif

Peter Capaldi

gif2-14.gif

Morgan Freeman

the-george-takei-happy-dance-2-o.gif

George Takei

tumblr_nu1wndm8lz1uz17elo2_250.gif

Matt Mercer

dawkins_science-is-interesting1.gif

Richard Dawkins

anigif_enhanced-31888-1408391404-2.gif

Neil deGrasse Tyson

tumblr_m98jc0feFx1rwj1d6o1_500.gif

Simon Pegg & Nick Frost

a8a799040cbad936553c4d99824c9b25cac73fdb_hq.gif

John Barrowman

Last edited:
  • Love
My lifelong dream has been to meet Stephen King.

I'd also like to meet Adam Samberg, just because. Jack Black, Simon Peg, and Zach Galifiankis because they seem like pretty cool people.

I also want to met Justin Bieber, so I can punch him in the throat and hopefully prevent him from ever making trash again. :)

So many. Um, all the actors for the Doctor cause they are some cool dorks.

Nearly all celebrities use their fame for political purposes and obnoxious agendas I don't want to hear about when seeking etertainment. Why would I want to meet people like that?

If I had to, though, Morgan Freeman. Maybe.

Tom Clancy

tom-clancy_large.jpg

Scarlett Johansson

BN-BY925_mag041_OZ_20140318165119.jpg

Angelina Jolie

Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Alfred Hitchcock

Plays-Cruel-Jokes.jpg

Stanley Kubrick

Stanley-Kubrick.png

Celebrities maybe?

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. I really need to know what runs through these peoples minds.

Does Nassim Taleb count? Haha.

Hugh Laurie, without a doubt. Steven and Jess, from Flying the Nest. Timothy Omundsun, Candice Swanepoel, Satoshi Tajri, Felix (Pewds), Evan (Vanoss). Molly Ringwald maybe? Jim Carrey, and perhaps Adam Sandler, Ray Romano, Jerry Seinfied. Donald Trump, cause why not.

I hate the majority of Hollywood, some listed are just out of curiosity, others because I really love their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.