CELEBRATE YOU :D Health Project~ Celebrating My Happiness :D

S

Sakura

Original poster
Video projects count as art, right ? :D

[DASH="YELLOW"]
Health Project : CELEBRATE YOU​
[/DASH]

Basically, my health teacher wanted our end of the year project to be called "Celebrate You"~ you do something/anything that celebrates something about yourself. If you're a soccer player, you can come in with a soccer ball and show the class some tricks. If you're a dancer, you can come in and showcase a dance.

It was hard for me to decide on something because there wasn't one thing I wanted the class to know about me. Not to mention, I had been rather quiet in that class because I didn't know any of the students & wanted to actually learn 'health'.

A major theme of our class discussions was always "Happiness". How to be happy, how to stay happy, how to avoid not being happy. xD My teacher was very persistent on 'you can all be happy if you keep trying' and that it was very important 'to be positive and bright for every new day'.

So I came up with the perfect idea for my project. I call it, "Celebrate You: Celebrating My Happiness"

It's a little rushed because I threw it together on the last two days of the project deadline, but I hope you like it :D Don't mind the horrible editing xD Some of the audio is scrunched up too, bear with me xD

Enjoy~

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_TGeGf-kZJM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_TGeGf-kZJM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You say sloppy however, you got better camera skills than I do. I hope you got a good grade on that one Sakii-chan as it really does feel like a documentary into yourself and being happy. (I do love a documentary btw)

Daddy's a camera expert :D CAMERA SKILLS FTW :D
No, I basically just threw together old clips I had on the computer. The only new thing I had to film was the talking/documentaryish parts xD

But, thanks alot Pironii :) I did get a good grade :D I got a 100 =D Plus, he was totally impressed, too :D

Wow, thank you Miruniichan :D
I'm glad you liked it ^__^