CDC: Supernatural Military Division [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
David finished listening to violin man's song. That's when his radio buzzed.
"David here. What is it, Adrian?" David listened to Adrian's message? "Alright. Sit tight. I'll be there soon." He turned to the soldiers in his room. "Grab your suits and guns, we got some action!" David opened his case with his rifle, folded it out, and put the bipod on it. David ran down the three flights of stairs, and out the door. He pulled out his phone and started tracking. He looked at Adrian.
"what do we have?" David said.

Adrian had entered the building by now when his coms crackled again. "I don't know, their are cultist symbol and scripture here but they have been here for awhile because their is a sub floor in this building but it's crude so I think they dug it out themselves..." As Adrian was talking someone tackled him from the side smashing him into the wall knocking his pistol out of his hands and across the floor, Adrian brought a fist down upon his attacker staggering him allowing Adrian to tackle him onto the ground and start pummeling him. Before Adrian could do much damage though he heard the clicking of a gun hammer behind him and a voice that said. "Off of him unless you want a bullet through your head." Adrian cussed in his head and stood up with his hands up but as he was turning around he was struck in the head knocking him out. Luckily for Adrian the cultists didn't take his transmitter but his team would need to get there soon for their was no telling what these cultists had planned for him or the other person they had captive here.

David went in through the door. He snuck around for a moment! Until he found a Ladder leading up to a catwalk.
"Alright. I'm setting up an Overwatch position now. I see one, two, three hostages." David took a shot at one of the cultists who carried an AK-47. Blood splattered around the room behind him. One of the cultists looked up and pointed his rifle.
"Christ." David muttered. He picked up his com. "Can anyone help me? I've got some cultists on my tail. I didn't have a shot as I thought I did. Can anyone assist me?" he shouted as he picked p his rifle and ran on the catwalks.v

This is what you all get for being so damn hasty. Thought Daniel. Seriously, the two of them just ran in there helter-skelter with no visible plan, not even being careful to scout it out covering each other's backs first. No wonder those untrained cultists got the jump on them. Well, if he didn't want them to get killed, it looked like he was just going to have to follow suit and run in with only a half-formed plan. Man, this was lame. He picked up his com. "Shut up and run." He said, a grin in his voice. He might have to jump in there without much of a plan, but he wasn't going to let himself be a sitting duck and fail to go after the cultists who had hostages. One of their men was down, they'd be restless, and concentrating on David. He had two choices. 1. Go save David and become a sitting duck just like him, but try to catch the other guy as a hostage as well. 2. Use this perfect moment to storm the fort with the Woman, even a little outnumbered. The third option was go save David and leave this place to Sy, but that was a suicide mission, and there weren't that many of them to begin with. They couldn't afford to have sacrifices. "Sy, I'm going up to save that dumbass. Cover me?" He said it so casually, as if it wasn't the difference between life and death. @RaineSensei

Last edited:
Adrian awoke with his hands tied and on his knees, he and the other hostage were around some type of alter and that did not bode well for him. They took the other hostage to the alter and held his head over a golden chalice of some sort, Adrian knew what was happening and he was not having it as he started to struggle against his bonds as the lead cultist pulled out a ceremonial dagger drug it slowly across the other hostages neck while speaking in Latin. He could hear the gurgles of the other hostage and he could smell the blood, this was all bringing back memories that he had rather forget, memories of watching friends executed in Iraq by the extremists and of to much blood. Adrian blacked out as he was being dragged to the alter but he awoke to find himself covered in blood and bashing the lead cultists head into the alter, he had blood up to his elbows and all the cultists were dead, killed in various horrifying ways but the blood was everywhere and it was bringing back more memories as Adrian retreated back into his mind and started to rock back and forth. It was happening again they had thought he might of had a form of PTSD after what had happened to him in Iraq but they had cleared him though it seemed that they were wrong as Adrian had just had a psychotic break and had just slaughtered all of the people in the room with him and all he was doing now was waiting for someone to come and get him as he just rocked back and forth.

Adrian awoke with his hands tied and on his knees, he and the other hostage were around some type of alter and that did not bode well for him. They took the other hostage to the alter and held his head over a golden chalice of some sort, Adrian knew what was happening and he was not having it as he started to struggle against his bonds as the lead cultist pulled out a ceremonial dagger drug it slowly across the other hostages neck while speaking in Latin. He could hear the gurgles of the other hostage and he could smell the blood, this was all bringing back memories that he had rather forget, memories of watching friends executed in Iraq by the extremists and of to much blood. Adrian blacked out as he was being dragged to the alter but he awoke to find himself covered in blood and bashing the lead cultists head into the alter, he had blood up to his elbows and all the cultists were dead, killed in various horrifying ways but the blood was everywhere and it was bringing back more memories as Adrian retreated back into his mind and started to rock back and forth. It was happening again they had thought he might of had a form of PTSD after what had happened to him in Iraq but they had cleared him though it seemed that they were wrong as Adrian had just had a psychotic break and had just slaughtered all of the people in the room with him and all he was doing now was waiting for someone to come and get him as he just rocked back and forth.
(What happened when Adrian blacked out) They dragged him towards the alter when they heard him mutter something, the cultist on his left leaned down to hear when Adrian bit the side of his face and tore some flesh away causing the first cultist to fall back yelling, the other one to his right tried to do something but Adrian reached up and twisted his neck to an awkward angle accompanied with a sicking cracking. The one at the alter then charged Adrian with the knife up Adrian caught his wrists and broke them while taking the knife and kicking him back to the alter, Adrian then jumped on the other living cultist and stabbed him 40-50 times before the knife broke in the man's chest cavity and that was when Adrian started to bash the last cultist head against the alter before breaking out of his psychotic break.

Sy let out a long, irritated sigh as she quickly threw on her equipment. She attached a thigh holster to each of legs and placing a full pistol in them. Around her waist and chest, she held her multiple knives and dual daggers at her hips. It was always a pain getting ready in a hurry, since she didn't always have time to prepare everything she usually would, like armor and such. But if they were going up against untrained, novice-level enemies, she didn't have to worry too much about it. After throwing her SMG over her shoulder and carrying it by the strap, she looked to Daniel. "What a hassle. Aren't they supposed to be pros? Anyways, sure. I'll cover. Shoot to kill, right? " she said while placing her hands on the dual, holstered pistols.

David pulled out his Desert Eagle.
"Hey, Daniel, turn off your Coms before calling the Team Leader names." He said. He fired at the startled cultist in front of him. The man dropped his weapon and ran. "And what do you think I'm doing? Having a Tea Party?" David continued running. He leaped onto a higher catwalk.
"Hey jerks! Worshi this!" he judo-flipped a guy over, but he was ct n the leg. David collapsed, when he smelled it. He picked up his com. "Get out of here! Get the hostages and get out f here! They have a bio-weapon! Don't worry about me! Just get out!" David took some gauze out. "I'll be fine."

A bio-weapon. Daniel swore. Again, two options, go in and risk infection to save his team leader, or take the hostages and run for it. Screw it. The hostages were higher priority right now. "You better stay alive. Dumbass." He said again, this time intentionally keeping his com on so David could hear it. Taking off his jacket, he wrapped it loosely around his face, took a deep breath of clean air, then plunged in. He somehow managed to find Adrian and the other hostages. Hastily, he began herding them out (with Sy's help?). He was expecting a fight, but he got none. There were the bodies of three guards. What had happened? Never mind, it didn't matter. There were more pressing issues at hand. He didn't even have time to ponder what was wrong with Adrian, simply began physically hauling the other man out of the room.

David put his com up. "I told you guys! Bring your HAZMAT suits!" David carefully pulled himself up on the catwalk railing. He unzipped his backpack, and grabbed his HAZMAT suit. EH winced in pain, and started putting his suit on. He put his belt with his pistol, ammo, and com on the catwalk, and pulled the suit over. He finally finished putting the suit on, and duct taped his gloves and boots. He put his belt back on. "Alright, my suit is on. I can stay here until my air runs out." David slowly began crawling to the ladder, using the railing as a guide. "I'm on my way down. you get everyone out?" David said. He started the slow climb down the ladder. "Notify the cops and EMTs, guys. I can't make it." He fell onto the lower cat walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.