1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

CBOX - All viewed messages recent

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Gwazi Magnum, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had an issue where every message on CBOX was being shown as just added regardless of how long ago it was made. If I scrolled up the one's above you all have the proper times though.

Note I had two windows opened at once though, used a small bit of custom code and a hard reset did fix the matter.

The Code

#siropuChat {
    position: fixed !important;
    top: 32px;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    z-index: 999 !important;
    }
    #siropuChatContent {
    height: calc(100% - 200px) !important;
    }
    #siropuChatSubmit { background-color: #088A08; }
    .siropuChatMessages > li[data-author="Gwazi Magnum"] a.username span { color: #FF8000; }

2. That custom code is obsolete as Diana has added an official fullscreen link. Unless you really just want to show up in bright colors whenever you post!

3. I do :3

4. Then those last two lines are all you need! And you should probably add the /fullpage link to the affected URLs.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.