Catulet's Mediocre Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catulet

Original poster
Hello! I'm Catulet, and I'm looking for some people to roleplay with. Though I've been roleplaying for a while now, I'm rather new to this site, so I'm going to apologize for anything I may not know ahead of time. First of all, I'm okay with roleplaying basically anything other than smut/sex scenes/etc (since I feel that I would be pathetic at writing such stuff). There aren't any certain stories I'm looking for, either. Fantasy or realistic, dark or cheerful, I honestly don't care what we do. Also, I'm okay with any type of pairing (MxF, FxF, MxM). Now that I got that out of the way, here's the stuff that I'd like to roleplay.

Ships:
-Witch/sorcerer/etc x human
-Hero x villain
-Hero x hero
-Villain x villain
-Vampire x werewolf
-Assassin x victim
These are just a few suggestions. I'm open to anything else that you may request.

Shows/books/etc:
-Voltron: Legendary Defender
-Hamilton
-Anime (it depends on which one you're thinking of doing or have seen)

Plots:
Plot 1:
Character A and Character B are in the middle of a witch hunt, in which there are literal angels and demons among humans. The angels are punishers of the witches, while demons tend to not have a side. Character A is a witch, while character B isn't. But while the hunt is going on, both characters wnd up respecting each other, forming a bond. Unfortunately, Character A is in danger and may end up being hanged if they are found out by an angel.

Plot 2:
Character A is an inventor, while Character B is an artificial being made specifically to end their loneliness. Character B is was given the ability to feel emotions, though said emotions are rather weak. This makes their relationship with Character A rather one-sided.

Plot 3:
The the midst of a zombie apocalypse, though people have formed a strong bond. But with being in the of said apocalypse, they are bound to lose one another. In this case, Character A is lost after an intense meeting with a horde of the undead. After Character B's searches, they believe that they have died. It isn't until Character A returns to them months later, somehow surviving multiple zombie bites. There is both happiness and confusion, and they go on with each other.

Plot 4:
Character A is cursed to live forever and see all of their loved ones pass. After trying to kill themselves multiple times to no avail, they try to live a normal life without making friends or lovers. Character B is willing to get close to Character A, or at least try.

Plot 5:
Character A and Character B are both from very different backgrounds and are both entrusted by a king to warriors who defend his vast kingdom. Character A is from a wealthy family who has only trained because they wanted to, while Character B is from a village and has had to fight off attackers and hunt for nearly their entire lives. These differences cause them to be rather hostile towards each other, but they must get over these differences not only for the good of others, but for themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Hi, there! It's very nice to meet you ^^

Plot 5 looks like lots of fun! If you're still looking for an RP partner, toss me a conversation or chat or comment and we can work out some details. Thanks for your time!

I have two villains to work in your villain x villain ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.