LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
The day Grumpy deep sixed the Debate tag, I was going to post a debate thread about Cats vs. Dogs and then just sit back and watch the blood letting get out of hand.

This was too genius idea of a thread to pass up. :3

But please, no actual blood people.
We're all pet lovers (hopefully o_o) at the end of the day.

Meow!! Meow meow! Purr~ meooooow!! :cat:

• Love
Reactions: Kakumei
I like them both. I like anything that can be kept as a pet, within reason.

I like how independent cats are, but I prefer dogs (unless it is a lab).
I plan on naming my next dog Moon Moon.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
At heart, I'm a cat person. I identify with them on a personal level. For instance, honestly, all I typically would like to do is eat and then sleep for the rest of the day and maybe piss off everyone in the house by knocking shit over on purpose and just kind of give them the middle finger, which I assume a cat has a feline version of flipping the bird.

But dogs are pretty adorable sometimes.

Let's be honest though, a pet duck takes the cake.

Anything is better than a fish.

Reactions: Icystorm
At heart, I'm a cat person. I identify with them on a personal level. For instance, honestly, all I typically would like to do is eat and then sleep for the rest of the day and maybe piss off everyone in the house by knocking shit over on purpose and just kind of give them the middle finger, which I assume a cat has a feline version of flipping the bird.

But dogs are pretty adorable sometimes.

Let's be honest though, a pet duck takes the cake.

Anything is better than a fish.
Omg yes! I want a duck. 0.0

Dogs. They're adorable and good buddies ^w^

Cats are okay I guess, but their claws are really unsettling =_=

If forced to choose, I would pick cats. But like, I really don't understand why so many people see this as a binary thing?? Dogs are cool, too. I really like dogs. But I also really like cats.

They are both adorable animals that show their affection in different ways but are both still wonderful creatures. <3

• Love
captive_mom_kits.jpg

A wild card appears to beat both cats and dogs.

Pets of any kind are adorable and I love them all. Ferrets just happen to be the master race, obviously.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Yatagarasu
Cats are filthy scrublords whose piss smells worse than a retirement home who are incapable of not hating humanity.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Cats don't get shot by cops just for being in their own home/property/family car.

[spoili]That's the reason in deactivating my Facebook. People posting that shit with videos every single fucking day. "THIS DISGUSTS ME. BETTER SHOW EVERYONE THIS LOVING FAMILY PET BEING GUNNED DOWN ON THEIR FRONT DOOR AND THEN WAGGING HIS FUCKING TAIL WHEN HIS OWNER COMES OUT DESPITE THE FACT HE HAS HIS BRAINS ON THE PAVEMENT. FUCK ME THAT HURT SO BAD TO WATCH[/spoili]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Fentanyl
That's the reason in deactivating my Facebook. People posting that shit with videos every single fucking day. "THIS DISGUSTS ME. BETTER SHOW EVERYONE THIS LOVING FAMILY PET BEING GUNNED DOWN ON THEIR FRONT DOOR AND THEN WAGGING HIS FUCKING TAIL WHEN HIS OWNER COMES OUT DESPITE THE FACT HE HAS HIS BRAINS ON THE PAVEMENT. FUCK ME THAT HURT SO BAD TO WATCH
amazing-gifs-pt4-cat-hug.gif

I feel embarrassed now... I think you're going to talk about this old game XD~!
CatVsDog07.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
captive_mom_kits.jpg

A wild card appears to beat both cats and dogs.

Pets of any kind are adorable and I love them all. Ferrets just happen to be the master race, obviously.
Why are they all in the hole? XD

I am cat person. Becouse

1) I am lazy.
2) They are less messy.
3) Box+Cat=Hours of enterteinment.

Although I fear my cats might be dogs. Never had a cat play fetch before, or doing the "Pet my belly" thing dogs do.

Why are they all in the hole? XD
Cuz' those are black footed ferrets. Wild ferrets who are naturally prone to hiding away from humans rather than interacting with them. So usually to see if any predators are about, they'll send one unlucky bugger out to check while the rest just peek out from the hole to watch. It's like penguins, but instead of a whale or shark eating you, a mountain lion or wolf does.

Cuz' those are black footed ferrets. Wild ferrets who are naturally prone to hiding away from humans rather than interacting with them. So usually to see if any predators are about, they'll send one unlucky bugger out to check while the rest just peek out from the hole to watch. It's like penguins, but instead of a whale or shark eating you, a mountain lion or wolf does.
I wonder if it's by popular vote. "Barry. We all voted you to go stick your head out."

Reactions: Brovo
Although I fear my cats might be dogs. Never had a cat play fetch before, or doing the "Pet my belly" thing dogs do.

Yeah, one of my cats is like this. He doesn't play fetch, but he certainly loves belly rubs. Also, when someone finally comes home after the house has been empty all day, he'll immediately run to greet that person and then follow them around the house for a good while.

Yeah, he's an interesting one. XD

I have cats. I have dogs. I have a ferret, and I had a bearded dragon. I love them all! I couldn't possibly pick just one, because they all have their pros and cons. My cats are a major pain in the ass when I'm cooking. My dogs annoy me when it's the middle of the night and someone walks past my house and they feel the need to bark as if we're about to have a swarm of criminals invade the house. My ferret isn't very affectionate, but she will, when she's in the mood, snuggle and fall asleep on you (More so now that it's starting to get cold and she's not used to the lower temperatures.) My bearded dragon was just awesome all around, but he wasn't the type of pet you could really cuddle with.

If I had to pick one, I just couldn't do it. I'm the type of person who loves animals a thousand times more than most people (My kids and husband are the only exceptions to that rule.). I'd own a zoo if I could, but my husband wouldn't let me. :(

• Love
I love them both equally, but I have a cat and all I've every wanted was a dog, but it's not like I'd give my cat away to get one. I just love anything that's companion material and affectionate. It's just that I can't hug my cat unless I want to lose some skin. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.