Categorizing Private Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZiDiamondCo

Original poster
I have noticed that I am considered still at a "0" active roleplay count simply because I do all of my roleplaying in private messages. I have always preferred to do it this way.
An idea I had, to possibly change my status from being a "newbie" would be a system in which you are able to mark messages by the type that they are. Whether or not they are just casual messages between users, or discussions on possibly starting a roleplay with a new partner, or whether they be an actual active roleplay taking place in the messages. To be able to categorize them would be of great advantage, at least to me.

Are you actually seeing an "active roleplay count" somewhere, or is that just a figure of speech?

Also, any sort of newbie status you have would be dictated by post count, not number of roleplays. Private messages don't count toward that number. If you don't like the newbie status and the default user title it gives you (currently Edgebabby) you can set a custom one in your Personal Details menu (which can be quickly accessed from the drop down menu that pops up when you click your avatar next to your Inbox and Alerts on the top bar).

At some point previously, I had seen a count for active roleplays... But for the life of me I cannot remember where.

At some point previously, I had seen a count for active roleplays... But for the life of me I cannot remember where.
We did have it for a little while, but that was together with our experimental roleplay system which we had to scrap after half a year because it confused moderators and the bad points people found with it outnumbered the good. At that time, the only roleplays that were counted were the ones in the forum, so any roleplay people had in the chats, PM or groups did not count to their currently active roleplays. There was probably nothing that could have been done about that if we had kept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.