Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
Everyone has at least one or two phrases that they find themselves saying in conversations without realizing it.

For me, it's "Indubitably." Because it's a funny posh word. I reflexively say it instead of "Indeed" or the like. It makes me worried that someone might find me pretentious someday.

Now tell me yours!

Reactions: Diana
SET IT ON FIRE

Is my solution to everything. >:[

Reactions: Vii
Look at you people and all your fancy catchphrases. Meanwhile I'm out here saying "Bruh", "Oof", and "Yeeee boi." This revelation is depressing.

Source: My partner

• Haha
Reactions: Kuno and Vii
“That sounds like a bad idea that could very easily backfire.”
“That is a Them Place, not a You Place.”
“I am boo boo the fool.”
“Well well well looks like I’m a size 19.”
“We’re Red Team. We don’t walk anywhere.”

I utter and type the words "It's all good" to a borderline religious level. I use it when someone apologizes to me, when someone complains to me, when someone defends me, when there's tension...I think it's just my way of maintaining my inner peace and the zen of my environment haha. I'm a pretty chill person, and I like for everyone to be chill around me. So when someone starts to freak out, I say that too.

As you can see, my vocabulary is extremely diverse.

"makes u think" but only for some we-live-in-a-society level stuff that you shouldn't have to think about.

"u ok buddy" but only for comedic situations where it's clear the buddy is not ok, e.g. I load onto a friend's boat in Sea of Thieves and it's half sunk and also on fire.

• Haha
"It is what it is." and "Well, what can I do?" (This one as more of a, 'can't do much to help this situation' type of thing)

"It's gonna take a hot minute" or "You gotta give it a hot minute".

"Butts"
"Cool beans"
Any variety or combination of expletives