Cat Planet Cuties - The Roleplay

T

Theta Vanish

Original poster
Not gonna lie here, people. This is a concept with a fairly large proportion of pure smut. The progression of any semblance of a plot will be up to our imaginations.

The anime, "Cat Planet Cuties," is fanservice up the ass. It originally surrounded the life of a high school student named Kio Kakazu and his encounter with an alien named Eris, a sexy young woman with cat ears and a tail (the best single world description is 'gijinka'). She hails from Catia along with others from the crew of her mother ship for the sake of establishing good relations with Earth. Hilarious and sexy shenanigans ensue, ranging from pouncing on Kio from heat to naked gun battles in a suburban area.

For this roleplay, Eris is coming down to visit and (INSERT CHARACTER HERE) will be who she takes a liking to, possibly along with the others that are a part of her crew. Time to show some faces!

Name: Eris
screenshot_3_14156.jpg

Cati an YearsKuune
412800-97930.jpg

Name: Melwin
Age: Unknown; estimated to be late teens, older than Eris, Catian
asobi_ni_iku_yo_melwin_vector_by_vunk-d2xqff0.png

There's even more characters to the cast, including a member of an opposing race called the Dogishians!

I'm pretty sure that my point has been driven home.

Anyway, now that my phone is no longer taking a dump on me, I've said my piece! PM or reply if you're just wanting to get smutty with writing stories.

Last edited by a moderator: