1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Space Fantasy, Magical
Can I safely say that the "Cat-like typing detected" rating button is the most unused rating on Iwaku... ever? :( Why is this? :cat:

My number one theory is that people don't type like cats often enough. This must be remedied!

"Meow meow, meow?" :cat:

"Purrr~ Meow meow, meoooow... moooou, meow!" :cat:

"Meow, meow! Meow meow meow?" :cat:

"MEOW MEOW! *HISS* MEOOOOW!!" :cat:

My number two theory is that there are very few cats who browse the forums, cats also have rights to browse the internet! Bring ALL the cats! Meow meow! :cat:

Last but not least, there are not enough cat contents outside the "Show off your pet pics"-ish threads, or cat girls thread. To remedy that, here have some cat girls, Meow~ Big image, I'm not even sorry! :cat: girls are :heart:, :cat: girls are life.

0506C1F7BCAE5D97A4C0AB77C34D1F39119CB445

Remember, guys and gals. No :cat:, no :heart:

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LunaValentine
Maybe the gif should be changed to a cat?

It's supposed to be a negative rating - i.e. Your typing is so bad, you must be a cat. But seriously, what kind of person wins an argument by saying "Oh yeah? Well you're a fucking cat!"?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
I win every argument with Well, YOU MAKE DINOSAURS.

8D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Xaiken and Izurich
THERE, ARE YOU FUCKING WHINY BABIES HAPPY?!?!

I GAVE YOU ALL KITTIES! NOW SHUT UP ABOUT IT! GAWD!

828472.jpg

SNN0127AA---_2061974a.jpg

slide_270682_1898651_free.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Izurich
I think I know why Cat-like has a negative connotation here on Iwaku... Behold, Izurich's Theory Corner!

1. Diana's full username is Diana Notacat, which is a suspiciously specific denial. Diana is actually a cat, not an owl, she tries desperately to cover this by making cats have a bad reputation! Source.

2. Iwaku's mascot is a bunny with Arnold Schwarzenegger's bodybuilder body and majestic bouncing ass. Rabbits are afraid of cats. Source.

3. @Brovo is a Ferret, cats and ferrets don't get along!

How do I know this? Well... Let's just say, I am quite purr-fect in my awesome theories.

tumblr_nrne5hydV71skzopjo1_500.png

P.S: 3 Theories, Half-life 3 is CONFIRMED!!!

Why don't we just agree that everyone here (especially Diana) is a cat.

Well, cats suck... So it's a good thing that's the most unused rating on here. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.