5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello all! As some of are I'm looking for a few one on one's!
I work a full time shift and spends some time at the barns. I work sanitation on a graveyard shift so my hours are kinda wonky. From time to time we do get busy and it's not always possible for me to get online and tell you I might take awhile, you can bother me all you like though. So fear not I will always be back!
~I'm willing to do through Pms and email, and now discord. If you want somewhere else your going to have to convince me.
~I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph or two, could be more or less depending on my muse and what I have to work with. I don't really care how much you type as long as it's more then a sentence we should be fine.
~Sometimes my grammar and spelling is not the best, so if that bothers you then I'm probably not the partner for you.
~I love to double up so that's a requirement now, most of the time I get bored only playing one character/gender.
~That being said, I mostly only do m/f pairings, it's just what I'm most comfortable with. But if you give me a m/f pairing and I'll do whatever for you.
~Mostly right now I'm just seeking fandoms. So Cannonxoc but will do ocxoc but never cannonxcannon. That being said I am also open to originals, I'm not going to list any but don't be afraid to toss some at me/ I'm always up for it!
Current cravings will be bolded.​
-Fandoms-
The Walking dead
Z Nation

Hunger games
The 100
Harry potter

Maze runner
Fruits basket
Fairy Tail
Pokemon
Disney
Twilight
Supernatural (not the show, so Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, ect)
Originals (throw your original pairings at me, worst I can do is say no right?)

-I won't do-
Things I havnt seen.
Sherlock
Star wars
Youtubers
Bands

-There's probably more, will add when I think of more. Don't be afraid to ask about something if it's not on my list. Drop me a pm, I look forward to it!-​

I'm interested in doing either a Twilight or a supernatural rp with you