Casual Search for Long-Term Partners

WickedWitch

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing something.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Horror, and Thriller.
CmQ1iGtskuF4oijmQEIelpZZEDDE9-U3KmQh5pxUZpTVu8Oi97EUbRdDczQYSQob3C_flSqY3BJDlyw-7UCjBSgQNKqLvQFPkG04FC2yUscVCdpHekxU_fW4dV1aURsKkhsMZj1z

Blessed be, I go by Witch, I'm a full-time highschool student attending a school in an entirely different time zone.

I spend most of my time being a sarcastic nuisance, a bother to my siblings, reading or writing depending on the mood, or mindlessly watching whatever catches my fluttering attention. I don't have any hobbies really besides writing, and being that I am incredibly slow when it comes to social cues I find it hard to make friends.

I suffer incredibly from an overly pessimistic, proscinanting, and anxiety-ridden brain. I've been writing ever since I can remember, which I just chalked up to 8 years, I've been roleplaying for far less than that but am fairly knowledgeable in the rules and structure of more simplistic works. While I do enjoy writing with other people, I find that I do not enjoy when I have to force my brain to make something, because it usually ends up with a post not even worth a second read. Because of this, I tend to take days, even weeks, to finish a reply. But never more than a month, it's with dwindling pride that I say I try my hardest not to take over 30 days to get a reply, and for certain situations I especially will not leave for a month without informing you that I will do such.

I say this, after being ghosted far too many times to count, I am not ghost-friendly. I understand that life happens, but I appreciate even the slightest of a notice or something instead of me hanging out like an idiot for months. I put my hand down firmly when I say a month of absolutely no contact is all I can extend before I move along.

I don't care much for length, as I usually just base my own posts on my partners length, but I need enough to go off of..

In terms of romantic pairings, I prefer M|M, and while I almost always play male characters. I am flexible and can play all genders.

Original Ideas
(Just the vague outline of the plot, delving more into detail will come eventually)

Curator of Misgiving
Past the veil of disbelief, through the thick trees of doubt, over the tall mountains of realism. There's a place bounding beings of immense power, once when the world was haunted by fear, darkness, and hatred they lurked through the shadows, whispered falsities, and fed upon the weak minded. Only the damned could see them, only the cursed could speak to them, and only the crazed could touch them. When the world shifts to the phase where the days are shorter and nights colder, where the wind is chilled and thick layers of white blanket the earth. A new chill settles in the mind of many, just beyond the reach of realism a crack appears, and pouring out it comes a being of pure and unfiltered feelings of fear. Thigon, and with it comes insecurities spun into everyone's worst nightmares. Yet just beneath the facade of fear, a hope pumps through the veins of some.

Beckinsdale : Things That Go Bump In The Day
This story surrounds the old town of Beckinsdale, entering the perspective of select people who have one, more, or many connections to the supernatural world. A place in which natural is everything and nothing, neither and both, good and bad, evil and light. A town filled to the brim with collected secrets, fears, and a dark actuality in which many wish to run from. Everyone believes that the enemy is the other but the true enemy might be just in sight, a shadow that lurks just at the edge of what was real and what was not. Or perhaps there was never an enemy to begin with.

The Warlock/Witch & The Emerald Estate
There were rumors about a particularly powerful warlock/witch running amok through large cities and dropping many -whose name had once shuddered fear through others just by a mere mention- unto their knees . But they were as such, rumors only, because behind that perfectly placed facade is a weak liar in which their only magic is creating prettily spun lies and tales. Yet their iniquitous fibs have caught onto them, and in the twisted senses of fate, they are dragged back to the one place that had made them as they were now. A childhood home, the Emerald Estate, now ruled over by a truly talented leader. So what is it that caused the sudden inclusion of an infamous fabulist?

Zombie Aftermath | Sorry I Ate Your Friends

Everyone knows how in most zombie apocalypses there's never a happy or even remotely hopeful ending, it's always solemn endings where the main character has to learn to adapt to the new normal and coexist safely with mindless flesh eating creatures with heightened senses. That's not really the case here, because in the fateful winter of 2029 a cure spreads worldwide through the infested planes. Cleaning up the mess a worldwide outbreak in the early January of 2020 had caused, millions of people are healed and the government works incredibly hard to clean up the mess they caused. And miraculously, months of hard work later, the world has completely returned to normal. Excluding the fact that everyone (including the now humanoid zombies and the human survivors) have absolutely no idea what happened.

Unfortunately Character A is the unlucky soul that has retained every last second of those last 8 horrid years, each and every day like a fresh memory in their brain. Yet even worse than the vivid memories, is what they were during the apocalypse, they weren't one of the survivors trying to survive or a scientist attempting to create a cure, they were a rabid and flesh eating monster that had fed upon every living soul they could cross. Furthermore, their former zombie characteristics though relatively gone, a collection of heightened senses still linger. But Character had learnt to live discreetly with their leftover memories in a world where no one else could, until that prickling sensation of someone watching them becomes reality and suddenly they're being there into the chaotic mess of someone similar to them, minus the zombie part. Character B, also remembers everything, including the fact that Character A was the infamous zombie that had feasted upon their closest friends right in front of them. Now the two of them must overcome their own grudges and distrusts as their retained memories put them directly in the violent warpath of the government.

This is like a terribly vague plot, but has been sitting unmoving in my docs for a while, the idea was genuinely very interesting so here it is. Obviously, we'd have to dig deeper into the whole world building aspects of things.

Vague Platonic/Romantic Pairings
(Bold for characters I'm interested in playing)

Hunter/Werewolf | Vampire
Demon | Human
Fearless Human | Fear Demon
Villain/Vigilante | Hero
Single Parent | Teacher
Delinquent | Valedictorian
Vigilante/Villian | City Worker

Fandom Centric
(I can only write as OC's)

Genshin Impact
A fantasy packed plot, filled with open-worlded concepts and amazing backgrounds/myths that come from the canon plot and is inspired/created by original Ideas. Following the main story-line of the game, this story can take place anywhere in Teyvat, parts of the map that has not been officially revealed will be made up as we go. While not of utmost importance, a fleshed out character is much needed. For a more immersive experience, doubling is required, and canon characters will only be allowed as NPC's/SC's.. Species/Affiliations/Occupation are completely open to any and everything, so Archon characters are allowed.

Teen Wolf
A group of 3-4, meaning doubling is somewhat required, teenagers whilst fighting their way through the dull work of schools and their own personal lives are now faced head-on with the supernatural world. With only their friends and new found companions to rely on, how will these teens fend? This plot does not follow the more recent tv shows plot, but is set in the same universe and contains the same creatures. , It will not include canon characters, unless an original character is related/formerly affiliated or only mentions said canon character. Species/Affiliations/Occupation are completely open to any and everything, meaning your character can be a ghost rider/HellHound if wanted.

Shadowhunters
Write as a fleshed out and well thought-out character living in the magical world of Shadowhunters -whether book or tv show does not matter-. Following an original plot that differs from the canon works, and does not include any of the canon characters either -unless mentioned or in relations (as in relatives)-. Species/Affiliations/Occupation are completely open to any and everything.

Last edited:
Still looking 🖤

I added another Original plot.