Casual Roleplay Novice

B

BluBlood

Original poster
Since the winter time has set in over here, I decided to rediscover an old hobby and get back into some casual playing in roleplay forums. My writing style I believe isn't very frilled, I come onto places like this just to let off some steam more or less.

I don't post more then a couple times a day because of my work schedule. And I got this idea in the first place because every time it snows, the gym I go to decides to close early due to weather "conditions."

I'm new to this type of site and so far the details on the profile prefences is intense, in a good way. I think a lot of people who are passionate about this hobby can fulfill a lot of organization in it. I won't lie, I didn't know what my answers would be for most of it, haha. Never been so in-depth on my own games, that's for sure.

With how few I can post per a day, does anyone have any opinion on if it is better to me to stay in 1x1 roleplaying or is it possible to play in a group? This seems like a fast paced site so I wouldn't want to get caught up in a team effort, only to be left behind.

Please call me Blu.

Welcome to the community Blu! Most group roleplays I've seen expect a person to post at least once a week at the minimum. On the other hand though, I've seen less one x one's that have that expectation. However, I believe that it's best for you to determine whether or not one x one and/or group roleplays are better than the other. Every roleplay out there has different posting expectations. (:

Thanks for the heads up on that fact. I'll have to browse around then and see what comes of it. :) Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku, Blu! I hope you'll have a pleasant stay, and I'm looking forward to your future posts in the Art Showcase :)

Hi there Blu! ^o^ Welcome to the site!