Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Casual Roleplay Novice

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by BluBlood, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Since the winter time has set in over here, I decided to rediscover an old hobby and get back into some casual playing in roleplay forums. My writing style I believe isn't very frilled, I come onto places like this just to let off some steam more or less.

I don't post more then a couple times a day because of my work schedule. And I got this idea in the first place because every time it snows, the gym I go to decides to close early due to weather "conditions."

I'm new to this type of site and so far the details on the profile prefences is intense, in a good way. I think a lot of people who are passionate about this hobby can fulfill a lot of organization in it. I won't lie, I didn't know what my answers would be for most of it, haha. Never been so in-depth on my own games, that's for sure.

With how few I can post per a day, does anyone have any opinion on if it is better to me to stay in 1x1 roleplaying or is it possible to play in a group? This seems like a fast paced site so I wouldn't want to get caught up in a team effort, only to be left behind.

Please call me Blu.

2. Welcome to the community Blu! Most group roleplays I've seen expect a person to post at least once a week at the minimum. On the other hand though, I've seen less one x one's that have that expectation. However, I believe that it's best for you to determine whether or not one x one and/or group roleplays are better than the other. Every roleplay out there has different posting expectations. (:

3. Thanks for the heads up on that fact. I'll have to browse around then and see what comes of it. :) Nice to meet you.

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Blu! I hope you'll have a pleasant stay, and I'm looking forward to your future posts in the Art Showcase :)

5. Hi there Blu! ^o^ Welcome to the site!