Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So I've been playing Harmony of Despair for about a week now and I'm having quite a bit of fun with it, so I figured I'd come see if we had anyone else who plays, what gear they got, gamertags for the sake of storming Dracula's Castle, what character they use, and what not.

So we got anyone else out there that plays HoD?

I play..Been playing since it came out however... :P

I basically have almost everything good/rare from the normal game and the DLC.. Just I don't have Soma's boss souls maxed... The only big thing I need is that damn Retro Cloak for the whip users, that thing is an ordeal to get. A second Muramasa+1 might be nice too....

GT: Dusk0000

I generally just play Soma, Alucard, Simon or Juilius now. Although started with Shanoa,I maxed her all out and got everything for her. Yoko, Fuma and Maria are also totally maxed but there's nothing else for em to get.

I haven't played a Castlevania game since, uh... Lament of Innocence.

And then the one with Shanoa. (Mmm... Shanoa...)

I played Jonathan, Soma, and Alucard before I stopped playing shortly after the last DLC showed up.

I just didn't like how Soma had all the fun toys while everybody else got jack. ._. Especially Shanoa pre-DLC.

Plus I could pretty much slap every boss' shit in that game, even without the best equipment.