Castlevania: Blood Moon

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Sedrian Darkloe, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CASTLEVANIA: BLOOD MOON

[​IMG]
    The order of Ecclesia had been studying a mysterious mystical substance they had discovered. However, one day the experiments had gone horribly wrong, the chemical they mixed with this odd substance caused a spatial distortion which created a very powerful artifact called the Blood Moon. The disturbance in Space and Time has awakened Dracula once again, and he desires the Blood Moon for himself. Now it's up to the heroes of their time to stop Dracula, and destroy the Blood Moon.

This will be like Harmony of Despair in the sense of characters that are available. I will be playing Alucard.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Anyone call dibs on So(h)ma yet?

3. No canons have been claimed other than Alucard, claimed by yours truly.

4. Ah, then would it be alright if I claimed him for the time being?

5. Tony Masters. Being a part of an organization known as "The Wardens", an ancient family group that are as old as the Belmont family line. Wardens have kept the lands safe from all forms of evil and wicked creatures., all save one. The Lord of Darkness himself, Dracula. Unlike the Belmonts, the Masters family were not connected by blood to the demon lord. This being the reason why a Belmont has a much higher chance of slaying the Dark One. The Masters had tried for centuries to kill the demon scourge, but to no avail. No mere mortal would be able to destroy the evil incarnate.

The Masters took the faction name "The Wardens" so to keep there family safe. Being normal humans, they were not able to defend themselves at all times like a Belmont could. They did this to protect there families. The ones who didn't take part in the demon laying were the ones to be protected the most. There were others who took Warden life more intensely. These Wardens cut off all ties with life outside being a Warden. Tony Masters is one of these Wardens.

When Tony was a young boy, he showed signs of high aggression. Unfortunately, it was aimed at Belmonts just as much as demons. His father Arthur, decided that Tony should not become a Warden. Tony's uncle, Micheal did not see it the same way. In the dead of night Micheal kidnapped Tony from his home. Tony trained with his uncle, and in doing so he achieved peak human fitness and all mental skills obtained by Wardens of the past. Tony had also gained knowledge of three powerful weapons that few Wardens could use. Soon after learning this information. Micheal was killed in a battle against a Daemonium Oculus, Micheal was slain. Tony took up his uncle's blade and slew the demonic giant. Tony then dawned his uncle's attire. Becoming The Warden Commander. They title of the strongest Warden.

The Bow of Light:
    [​IMG]
    To be able to Wield this weapon, one must look inside himself and prove that his intentions are pure.

The Sword of Righteousness:
    [​IMG]
    One can only hold this blade, if the wielder is willing to put their own wants aside.

The Shield of The Foreseen:

[​IMG]
    To wield this shield, one most be able to face their own death.

Tony Masters in Warden Commander attire:
    [​IMG]

#6 ThePhantomofTheOpera, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Are OC's allowed?

7. What characters are remaining? Can we play OC, would quite like to play a female vamp if possible.

8. OC's are allowed, and the only canons that have been claimed are Alucard and Soma

9. image.jpg In the desolate depths of a perilous place
    the bogeyman lurks, with a snarl on his face.
    Never dare, never dare to approach his dark lair
    for he's waiting... just waiting... to get you.

He skulks in the shadows, relentless and wild
    in his search for a tender, delectable child.
    With his steely sharp claws and his slavering jaws
    oh he's waiting... just waiting... to get you.

Many have entered his dreary domain
    but not even one has been heard from again.
    They no doubt made a feast for the butchering beast
    and he's waiting... just waiting... to get you.

In that sulfurous, sunless and sinister place
    he'll crumple your bones in his bogey embrace.
    Never never go near if you hold your life dear,
    for oh!... what he'll do... when he gets you!

This old song was sung by many a parent wanting to give their child a playful fright, unaware of what they just brought on themselves. In the dead of night as the children tried to sleep, they would hear it, a faint laugh, coming from under there bed. The parents would come to the child's room in the morning... to find blood and pieces of flesh everywhere. The Bogeyman has struck again.

A frightful monster, the Bogeyman can travel to any shaded area he wishes. He loves to eat small children and watch them tremble in fear. He is purely insane and takes pleasure in death. He is Dracula's right hand... thing and will gladly do as he commands so long as it includes murder is some way.

10. I adore this character, and the song. I will gladly accept this character.

11. I admit I didn't make the song... But I did make the character so yay! ^^

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.