Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science Fiction, Horror, Post-Apoc, Psychological
Greetings all. While I could spend an inordinate amount of time to make an attractive, aesthetically pleasing post about what I am looking for with a multitude of plot avenues and character pairings; I'm not. Instead, I will be straight and to the point.

I am looking for a couple of roleplay partners. At most, I'd say three. Any more than that and it becomes too much a second job at this time. I am currently a sixty hour a week employee with no time for enjoyment other than what I can scrape by. This is subject to change in the near future.

Genres of interest:
  • Science Fiction - Space, aliens, and lasers, oh my!
  • High Fantasy - Magic, war, and elf babes (err, I mean DRAGONS)
  • Horror - Psycho-babble, mutagenic diseases, and general 'end of days.'
I am requesting that potential partners have a fundamental grasp of the English language. I am fine with hiccups here and there, as even the best writers are prone to them; but we aren't going to be writing some elementary story. Depth would be nice.

I am also requesting that people not get super upset if I ghost for a little while. If work gets hectic, I literally forget how to be alive. If I am missing for more than twenty-four hours, don't be afraid to give me a poke so my attention is drawn to a post.

I am populating a --> character list to showcase <-- some examples of what I might play depending on the genre, or what I will play. Expect updates on that as time goes on.

That about covers it. If you have general inquiry about anything above, drop a comment. If you've got an idea for something that fits my genre search, send me a PM.

• Love
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
Still looking for partners.

I've got a lot of plots to fit the high fantasy genre if you'd like to take a look.

I'd be quite interested in something (medieval) fantasy based.

I've got a lot of plots to fit the high fantasy genre if you'd like to take a look.

I'd be quite interested in something (medieval) fantasy based.

Feel free to shoot me a pm with any ideas or so we can start laying ground work. I'm at work at the moment so I'm a tad limited in my capacities.

Do you have your three yet? I'd be willing to talk about anything within the genre you have listed.