1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Odd Pairings
Hi gang! My name is Sun and it appears my partners have vanished on me, so I am on the hunt again looking for some partners to roleplay with. I need to let my creative wings spread, and am hopeful one of the lovely people here can help out! I'll start with a few guidelines, what you can expect, and what I'm looking for!

*I know I'm gonna lose a lot of people here so I'll say it off the bat, I am currently only interested in MxF pairings, though I support the hell out of everyone loving who they want!
*I myself have no limits with language, violence, sexual themes (redstar only) etc. That being said, I am more than happy to respect your own limits.
*Quality over quantity definitely, but I have a difficult time staying intrigued when there are only 1 or 2 paragraphs a post. I average 5-10, and would like a partner that can do the same with thoughtful writing that reflects the characters emotions, and moves the plot forward.
*I like doubling, and find that a lot of the time secondary characters can come to a forefront. I would love for my partner to be okay with doubling and NPC's too!
*And it's 2017 but a lot of people still have to be reminded that mary-sues/perfect characters will not fly (unless the plot calls for it, e.g. hyper-intelligence or some jazz!)

Below are a few prompts, and pairings. One's I am craving will be in bold, the roles I prefer to play will be italicized. A few I have plots for, a few not so much! But I like to brainstorm too, and I'm open to suggestions.

Prostitute x Lawyer (Dying for this once, have a mystery/Slice of Life plot to go with it.)
Prince x Peasant
Steampunk
Anything Medieval
Anything Slice of Life

Super short list for now, but as always, suggest!

P.S. I play both genders, but I have been dying to give my character, Dahlia, a role to play. She is mostly used for modern plots, I'll link her character sheet in case anyone has a good match for her.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/dahlia-jayne-harper.13785/

I was eager to get this posted before I left for work, sorry if it's confusing/disjointed at all! Let me know if you have any questions :).

Status
Not open for further replies.