Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Casthus, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Hello, there~

I've been browsing around here for the past day or two to see what the site offers, and decided to give it a spin. Admittedly I can be quite picky at times when it comes to roleplays these days, but it's been far too long since I joined up with any worthwhile sites.

Some small tidbits about me;

I've been writing off and on since I was 11-12, both with RPs and general works, which means it's been around 10 years overall. I'd like to think I have some sort of experience from that, else I should probably find a new hobby, no? :scratchchin:

Regardless, I'm very open to the many, many different types of writing styles, and have worked with all sorts of RPers over the years. It's likely worth noting that it has been some time since I last wrote anything with another person, but my joining this site came with the hope of changing that.

I'm also fairly OCD when it comes to posts and proofreading them, which means it takes me a bit longer to throw them out there but dims down the amount of typos and hopefully ensures that what's written is fully understandable. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my own work, it's a small quirk but I can't say it hasn't been helpful. Now, that doesn't mean I judge others for their mistakes, it's all on my end so there are no worries about that.

Random nonsense cast aside, I'm all for meeting new people and getting to work with them.
  2. Howdy Casthus! :D Welcome to the community!
  3. Thank you! Now I just have to find a good place to begin. :reading: