Caste Game - Who will be the next 'King'? (Need more members)

King or Joker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnsightlyTEAstain

Tea Addict
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
First off I just want to say thanks for checking this thread out ^^

As the title implies this RP will be based on a Caste System which general means a sort of monarchy. This is based off the MATURE Yaoi manga, Caste Heaven. There is absolutely no need to read the manga beforehand since the only thing I'm incorporating from the story is the game and the modern Japanese High School setting.

Here are the rules and the Class Caste:

[SentimientoYaoi-IchinkoScans]Caste_Heaven_ch02_pg02.png

Now for how the classes will be distributed. If you are familiar with Iwaku's Dice System then great; if you are not, just ask and I will explain. Basically there are 12 roles that need to be filled which means I'm looking for a bare minimum of 12 RPers. I will be rolling the dice for each player with a total of 90 sides and will tag each player so that they may see the post and asses their new rank. The highest number obtained will be the King. The lowest number will be the Joker/Target.

I'm allowing each RPer a maximum of 2 characters but only one can participate in the game. The other either has to be a Bad boy or a Floater which are both out of the caste rank and CAN NEVER PARTICIPATE.

If this does get more than 12 RPers interested then the amount of Bad Boy's and Floaters will become unlimited and the joining members are free to create some (only 2 though).

Here is the ranking from highest number obtained to the lowest:

King -HIGHEST NUMBER
Queen
Jack
Wannabe
Pleaser
Messenger
Perps
Slacker
Geek
Goth
Brain
Target -LOWEST NUMBER

This will be a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE RP which means the first people to request a spot will be able to participate in the game. I just want to make it clear that if you do request a spot then please make sure you will be active. I will be doing a once a week check up on characters who are inactive and will send a 24 hour notice before your spot will be opened. However if it is not taken by the time you respond again then you may certainly have it back.

If you are not interested in one of the 12 caste game slots then you are welcome to create a Bad Boy or Floater.

This RP will start when all the 12 slots are filled.

slot #1: @N/A
slot #2: @DANAsaur
slot #3: @Kaz
slot #4: @Gladis
slot #5: @Headphones
slot #6: @un coin de soleil
slot #7: @Wicked
slot #8: @Rin Mico
slot #9: @Cwolf0615
slot #10: @WishfulNemo
slot #11: @Mistress Dizzy
slot #12: @Tart

Bad Boys:
Unlimited
@Karma200
@Zadok shadows

Floaters:
Unlimited
@parkpyro

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Q & A:

Q: When will a new game start?
A: A new game (and a new chance to change your Caste Class) will take place every WEEK IN REAL TIME.

Q: My characters a girl/boy and I got the rank of King/Queen.
A: GENDER does not matter. Whatever rank your character receives that is what they're stuck with.

(WILL BE UPDATED IF MORE QUESTIONS ARE ASKED. KEEP TABS ON THIS POST.)

Ahh, I read this manga a while back~ I Immediately knew what this RP would be, from the name. I really like the idea, too. Could I go ahead and reserve slot 3 for when you're ready for sign ups?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Ahh, I read this manga a while back~ I Immediately knew what this RP would be, from the name. I really like the idea, too. Could I go ahead and reserve slot 3 for when you're ready for sign ups?
Absolutely ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I believe I've read some of the manga, not the entire thing but it was a nice plot. If I make a "bad boy" does it necessarily have to be a boy?

I believe I've read some of the manga, not the entire thing but it was a nice plot. If I make a "bad boy" does it necessarily have to be a boy?
Good question ^^ 'Bad Boy' is just a rank name as well as the others. Basically each role is not held down by gender so feel free to make a girl.

• Love
Reactions: un coin de soleil
Hi! I just read the manga and I love how this works! Can I please reserve slot number 2? if not, I'll be okay with slot #5 ^_^

Hi! I just read the manga and I love how this works! Can I please reserve slot number 2? if not, I'll be okay with slot #5 ^_^
I'll have it reserved for you in just a sec ^^

I KNOW THIS MANGA
marry me, we can work this polygamy thing. XD

Count me in <3

Slot 1 please. and/or 12

can we choose over the queen, jack, etc or is that you dice rolling?
Normally i'll flee from dice rolling role-plays, but this is to goddamn interesting 8D
im assuming I'm king 8O

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I KNOW THIS MANGA
marry me, we can work this polygamy thing. XD

Count me in <3

Slot 1 please. and/or 12

can we choose over the queen, jack, etc or is that you dice rolling?
Normally i'll flee from dice rolling role-plays, but this is to goddamn interesting 8D
im assuming I'm king 8O
Hoho welcome to the RP then ;p Truth be told this is my first Dice RP too (and for a good reason) but its the only system I could think up of to distribute the titles equally ^^; Just to make it easier on everyone else I've decided to just go ahead and role the dice for them so that they don't have to struggle through of finding it and learning how to use it.

Haha we'll see~ If I role the highest number for you then you sir will be 'King' ^^

(actually let me just make a demonstration of how its going to work right now. If its not showing u for you refresh the page after 5 min)

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
The dice system is literally amazing me. I'm not even gonna lie. I knew i should've picked 4 and never edit le post XD jkjk.

oh my god. Does this mean I'll be a target? Oh, the horror! xD

Noooo!!!!!!!! my life is ruined TT_TT (Just kidding :hyper:)

Noooo!!!!!!!! my life is ruined TT_TT (Just kidding :hyper:)
Of course the King can always 'pardon' you (and by that I mean he can make your status a temp. 'Bad boy' or 'Floater'). The King is basically going to be OP ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.