[cassie x north]

c a s s i e
When North made the notion that Cassie's roommate would actually get mad, Cassie held up a finger before turning around and going into the bathroom. Coming out, she had a couple bottles of hard liquor in her hands. Placing them down on the counter, she let them chill there as she continued to sip on her glass of wine. "What are they gonna do? Kick me out of my apartment?" Cassie laughed, it was cute that North was so considerate of Cassie's roommates, even if she'd never met her before. "Nah, I'm just kidding she doesn't care as long as we don't drink all of it."

"Do you want some... Jack Daniel's Whiskey? It's good." Cassie pushed the black bottle of very hard liquor toward her guest. Maybe she'd try it, maybe she wouldn't. Either was fine. As North was mulling over the decision, Cassie continued to nurse the glass of wine. Hopefully North didn't mind finishing the bottle of wine. There was a lot in there.

n o r t h

North felt a little more sure of the whole thing knowing that Cassie's roommates probably would be kind of fine with it, and realizing that maybe the group of people living together just had that kind of relationship. So they were probably pretty chill. Which made sense because Cassie was pretty chill. She was also offering her more alcohol.

"You know if I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to get me drunk,"
North joked a little, maybe it was, but Cassie obviously didn't seem to be trying to not get drunk either so it seemed to be a mutual thing. And North still wasn't super opposed to the idea, but maybe that was the wine getting to her, "I don't think I've ever even had whiskey, is it like even good?" she sounded a little hesitant, because she was a little hesitant, she really wasn't one to try out new things just like that, not that she hadn't ever tasted any hard Liquor but a lot of it was pretty nasty and she just didn't like to eat or drink things she didn't like.

c a s s i e
"Me? Get you drunk? Naaaaah." Cassie teased, as she poured downed whatever wine was left in the glass and sighed. Looking at the bottle. She let North's question marinate in her head for a bit. "Hard liquor is nasty... but my dad likes it soooo... maybe it's in my genes? Maybe I'll like it now? I don't know." Cassie took the bottle and unscrewed the lid, before pouring some in her own glass. For North, she figured she probably didn't want to drink as much as Cassie did.

Turning around, Cassie grabbed a smaller glass and poured just a bit. Enough to taste it, not enough to get you fucked up. "If you wanna try it, you can. I'm not gonna stop you or make you." Cassie laughed,
as she looked at the glass. Blinking twice, she took it and started to sip on it. OH GOD. It was NASTY. Cassie was regretting her decision already, but she had to stay strong for North. "It's... okay I guess."