Case of Mistaken Identity.

Even though Sam was biologically full male, it made the boy happy to be treated much like a man would treat a woman in the 1950s. That is to say holding doors open for him, pulling a chair out for him and so on. The fact that Sammy was offered to be walked home was the sweetest thing that has been offered to the genderfuck in a long time. "Well it's not really a problem for me to just hang out with people. I don't need to get things at your places to just hang out right?" He asked smiling and blinking. "Well you can say that. I've always tried to be independant to some degree, but everyone tells me get the man to do it and yada yada yada. Egh." She smiles at him. "Well if you want to walk me home who am I to say no? After all good friends hanging out isnt weird right? Or were you expecting more?" he winked as a code of knowing what was up.

He listen the girl talk and he could tell that she had problems going. After all that was normal she was at the age when everything is confusing. Shiro was still confused even thought he was 30. When thought to himself about the girl saying expecting more. He wanted to take it slow and he hoped that the girl would respect that. He pulled out his cell phone "What is your phone number?" He smiled while she told him what it was. "I'll walk you home but no I'm not expecting more. I would like to get to know you more. Will you let me?"

(Imagine Im actually telling numbers

She smiled and giggles. "Well never imagined someone older then me would want me so bad. Got to say you are really doing something respectable waiting. Most men just want to jizz and then done. Seriously sucks. People earthier hate me for who I am or just think that its an easy lay and take me into the bed. Just sickens me. For once just want a man who actually wants me for me." She continued to walk and pulled the cell phone out which was a Samsung Galaxy S5 with a pink rabbit key chain hanging from the loops and started to type numbers into her phone 555-555-5555 and showed the number to the professor. "Here you go. I've got no homework tonight so if you want to text me or something I'm game!" The boy smiled and shut his phone and slide it back into the pocket. "Got to say. Not many people like you. So open minded and nice. Not just looking for a fuck. Good chance of pace."

Shiro nodded his head as he listen to the girl talk about being used by men. He didn't like people like that who can use anybody to get what they want. "I know what you mean it makes me sick to think that people are like that." He said as they started to walk out of the park. "You sure do cuss a lot for a little lady." Shiro really like cussing to much maybe it was because he didn't use the words. "Well I'm glad nobody is like me because I'm unique." He said as he smiled.

You sure do cuss a lot for a little lady.

That made the boy chuckle. He sure likes to take the game pretty far doesn't he? Oh well I'll humor him. The man seems like he genuinely cares. That's rare as diamonds. "Well you know sometimes you have to say things the way they are. Sometimes that has to be really explicit even though it is not lady like."

Well I'm glad nobody is like me because I'm unique.

Sam giggles. "Sure are. You are a true gentleman. Wanna know a secret?" The boy leans up against the others ear and takes his soft hand making a door way to the ear for easier access and better hearing. "My flower still has not bloomed. No bee's have pollinated it." Moving back with a smile and hoping that the man got what was being said the door opened and walked into the house. "I will defiantely be seeing you later. Have a nice day handsome."

Shiro understood what the Sam was saying but he didn't like it when any one cuss. "Well you can get your point across with out such words. It's a shame that such words come out such a beautiful mouth." He loved to flirt and that was one thing that he wasn't going to change. When they made it to Sam's door he saw the girl moving to his ear and saying something. Her fingers slightly touching his ear it sent a chill down his spin. He blush when he heard what was said and he couldn't speak. It was a shock that virgins were still around in this day and time. "Hh...ave a good night." He turned around and began to walk back to his apartment up the street. Thinking to himself he was glad that he stopped and talked to that girl today.

(Hey. Sorry for not responding for what seems like forever. Not sure if you seen my status upon my profile wall, but I've been dealing with a fever and felt not myself at all. Then my mom had her gallbladder removed and wanted to be there for her for that ((she is fine btw if you care.)) and it has been insane three or so days. However now I think all is great and want to get back into this roleplay full force!)

The boy made himself at home stripping himself of all garments and making the way into the shower room. His phone, which he just bought recently was water proof so he took it into the tub room with him. If you looked at his bathroom there were man products, but it was mostly to help with shaving and all other cleaning supplies were highly feminine. Running the tub of water the male got on his phone and started up a text. "Hello? Is this the gentleman who took my breath away earlier?" Sending the text to the number the male put some bath salts into the tub along with lighting some Vanilla candles to make the place smell great. Once that was all finished Sam got into the tub placing the phone over on the extra space on the tub.

Shiro walked in the door and headed to the shower because he needed one. It had been a long day but it was fun because he meet somebody new. He turned the shower and watch as the steam up letting him know that it was ready. So he took his clothes off and got in the shower. Shiro had aazing body tall wash board abs just the perfect size. He got out the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He loved to air dry letting the cool air hit his skin was the best. He sat on his bed and looked at his phone he saw he had a text message from the Sam. He started to smile when he saw the name and the message made him blush. "I took your breath away huh?" He was in a flirting mood so why not play the game.

"Well the doctor diagnosed me with a bad case of falling head over heels for someone. Not going to tell you who though, you got to figure it out. ;) xoxo" Laying back in the tub the boy starts looking over his phone to see if anyone else texted him. Nope nobody. Egh. That just sucked so much. "So you mind if I spent some time talking to you? I feel lonely and need some company. Who else to keep me company as a college student then a professor? :3"

"Well then you might have to take some of me two times a day. Sure we can talk for a bit but I didn't think you would text the same day. You seem like you like too make men wait Lol." He was loving this cat and mouse game. For her to be a virgin she was a big flirt but he liked it. If they where talking long enough Mr. Shiro was going to do some damage to this girl. He hasn't had sex in a few months trying to a new leaf but man was it hard.

"You come in pill form? Didn't think a doctor needed to give you to me. Although I'd go in for a physical if that was what it took." The boy giggles and curls up hugging the legs. "You know I should not get so excited so easily, but you really are doing better then ninty percent of most men."

"I can just for you. Well I do teach anatomy at my school I could give you one." Shiro was having fun texting Sam but he really wanted to know if she was a virgin. How could he ask that because it's to soon to be talking about stuff like that they only meet today after all. "Well I'm excited to be talking to you." He was still naked laying on the bed it was Friday night so he doesn't have to go to bed early. Well he wouldn't mind staying up all night and texting with this beautiful girl.

"Charmer. You know all the things to say don't you? I bet that I'm just getting ensnared into your trap arnt I?" The male looked over at the clock seeing it was around seven. "So tell me about yourself. If we are just going to be an item I need to learn about my man."

"Lol no tell me what they say? I think I'm the one stuck in your web." This girl was a bigger flirt than shiro and he loved it. "So she wants me to tell her about myself." He said to himself trying to figure out what to say because he was never good at talking about himself. "How about you tell me about you first." After all he wanted to know more about her first.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little gasp escaped Sams lips. "He wants to know about me? Seriously?" The boy could not send anything for a good ten minutes trying to get the idea into his head and wrap it around his head. It was generally shocking to him that this guy was seeming to seriously care and wnat to know the boy better. It almost made the fem want to cry. "I cant believe it. Oh I wanna kiss his cheek!" "Sorry for taking a while to respond. Heard a loud noise and got nervous so had to check it out. Any who tell me what you like to know? I mean there isnt much to tell about me. Lets see, well you know I am a student and going into being a therapist. Um. Well got beaten up a lot in high school, although why is obvious. Moved away from my family right out of high school and got my own place at 18 which still shocked me. Enjoy margarita's, but don't think that I'll be drinking them around you yet. ;) :P"

Shiro thought to himself that he said the wrong thing at first because he didn't get a text message back right away. He was curious to know what Sam was texting him. "So you want to help people huh that's good I like that. I don't understand what you mean why did you get beat up!? How you grew up fast huh but it seems like it working for you. I'll take you out for one soon if you like." He could tell that it was more to this girl that she was trying to let on but he was Willing to wait until she was ready. He still wanted to know was she really a virgin because every time he thought about her lips next to his ear he body would heat up. "So are you really a virgin?" He ended up sending another text to her and he heart skipped a beat when pressed send.

"Um. Really? I guess since your a total boy then you don't get it or maybe you lived in a more tolerant area. People just see me as a freak and treated me like total crap. It was not fun being part of my life in the earlier years. Still get dumb asses from time to time. Don't think anyone breaks into my home anymore though." Taking the water out from the tub by pulling the plug Sam got out starting to dry himself off and dries his hands looking at the phone. "You serious? Yes. I'm un planted soil. No Neil Armstrong landed on my moon and planted the flag in me. No one explored my caves. I am virgin. Does that make you happy?"