2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
tumblr_nodtfe5mA41u9k1e2o1_500.gif

IC || OOC

GM: @neptune || Co-GM: @of Dirt

Due to changes in our character roster, Cascade Falls is currently looking for a handful of new players to come and join our town. We're a modern, character-driven RP group that just began our first arc. The RP features themes such as privacy invasion, ethics, survival and one big mystery that all ties into a greater plot. If you like character development, emotional posts, backstabbing, problem solving, the scenery of the Pacific Northwest, and ritualistic murder, then this might be the group for you!

tumblr_static_9ekh9fqr228so4ssowk8ocwo8.gif

Right now, we're looking for writers who are adept or greater and are capable of posting once or twice a week. There is much more information in the OOC, which is linked above. We hope you'll join us! If you have any questions, feel free to post here, in the OOC, or PM either me or the co-GM.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
We are still looking

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
Hello! I'm definitely interested, but before jumping in I'd just like to read over ... well, possibly everything. IC, OOC, and the Overview, I cannot say for certain if I'll be down with it 100%, but would either of you two mind if I drop off PM's if I have any questions about the roleplay?

No, go right ahead! We'd be happy to answer whatever questions you have.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Seeking two, possibly three, new players!

We're still looking for new players, btw :D

Is there still room to join? If so, can i join? Would like to play as a female. :)

Cool. Now, how many paragraphs are the standard? Whilst i can write 2-3 paragraphs, i pretty much just go with what is natural and can vary from post to post. Usually 1 Paragraph for me on average. :)

Cool. Now, how many paragraphs are the standard? Whilst i can write 2-3 paragraphs, i pretty much just go with what is natural and can vary from post to post. Usually 1 Paragraph for me on average. :)
We like multiple paragraphs, but there is no maximum for post length. If you want to check out the linked IC, you might get a better feel for the expectations. There's also a lot more world information in the OOC on the overview page.

We like multiple paragraphs, but there is no maximum for post length. If you want to check out the linked IC, you might get a better feel for the expectations. There's also a lot more world information in the OOC on the overview page.
Ah, what the heck. I'll do a character soon. :)

Reactions: neptune
Status
Not open for further replies.