Carving myself a Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Valerine

Original poster
Hi everyone! It's with giddy excitement that I discovered that my shiny new Iwaku citizenry was approved, right after I got a nice new haircut, too, so here I am! I'm Valerine, a mix of my real name and the name I could have had had I had the 'face of a Valerie' so you can call me Val here :)! I love to roleplay, and am hooked on fairytale-like stuff right now, so you will probably see me lurking and pushing for such rps to run through. I also love games, and vintage stuff, and have an inexplicable fascination with old turn of the century radios and fifties jukeboxes, maybe as a result of my love for music of all kind... except hip-hop and rap... never got into those :/...

Anyways! It's nice to meet you all, and we will hopefully meet again soon!

Why hello. I'm Dante, son of Sparda o' course. Fancy meetin' ya and hope ya enjoy your stay.

Howdy Val! :D Welcome to the community!

Nice haircut. Lookin' sharp!

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you.

Hello Valerine, Welcome to Iwaku it's rather nice here, It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hello, fellow -ine name! I think we shall get along nicely; -ine's and vintage go hand in hand, it would seem. I'm also a bit of a gamer, but that's pretty common hereabouts. XD
Hope to see you around~

Status
Not open for further replies.