Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney XD-themed Superhero RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damien Kriez

Original poster
I haven't been here in such a long time, so for those of you who remember me, hello again. Anyway, after the dismissal of my previous RP Search for the Six, a demon-angel RP heavily influenced by real religions, mythologies, and legends, I've been entertaining the thought of, as I've stated in the title, a Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney XD-themed Superhero RP. Think of this roleplay as Justice League Unlimited + Avengers Assemble/Earth's Mightiest Heroes+ Young Justice + Teen Titans + Bleedman's Powerpuff Girl Doujinshi + Blizzard's Overwatch, with characters from your favourite childhood cartoons as the stars, albeit with their backgrounds slightly modified.

For instance, I have made bios for 11-characters from different cartoons, with their backgrounds either the same as they were in the show, slightly modified, or straight up scrapped for a new backstory altogether. For example, I've made Dexter's story the same, while the PPG girls are genetically created, superpowered clones of normal people, Jenny Wakeman (XJ9) being the AI version of a real Jenny Wakeman who died, Korra existing in the current time, etc.

Now, if any of you are interested, you can use the bios I've created or tweak them a little bit, or get a character and make your own background altogether–that's fine with me. :)

Basic premise: the world is in grave danger, with threats such as invasive alien races like the Irkens, the Gems, and the Cluster (a mechanical, Zerg-like alien race); the galactic warlord Vilgax (who is like DC's Darkseid or Marvel's Thanos in this continuity); racial fascist movements like the Order of Saint George (a group composed of both Jake Long: American Dragon's the Huntsclan and Ben 10's the Forever Knights) and the Neo Equalists; primordial titans of darkness like Aku, Him, Vaatu, etc.; villainous individuals imbued with the power to tap into their spiritual energy (Danny Phantom's premise is like the Flash's–instead of fighting full ghosts, the Fentons' Ghost Portal exploded, giving living beings like Ember, Penelope Spectra, Vlad Masters, and Technus, to name a few, with ghost powers much like how in the Flash, metahumans were created because of the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator), and corrupt corporations led by Mandark himself. As an agent of the Global Justice and Security Network (Kim Possible's Global Justice + Dexter's Global Security, with elements from Totally Spies' W.O.O.H.P., Ben 10's Plumbers, and My Life as a Teenage Robot's Skyway Patrol, among other organisations), it is up to you to defend the world from harm.

It's pretty basic, but you all get the gist.

The rules are that only Western animated shows are allowed, and it can't be the cartoons for children, like Dora the Explorer or whatever. Also, animal protagonists like the entire Looney Tunes cast, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and the like, are all normal animals.

EDIT: RPers are only allowed to use protagonists, not antagonists, to make it less confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds pretty cool I will look over things in a few.

As long as I can be Ben 10, I'm in.

Can I take Daniel Fenton (Danny Phantom my favorite cartoon ever^^)

Yeah, sure, I'm not making the thing yet, I just want to know if like people are on board.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'd be down to roll with this! Don't know who I'd take just yet, but I might run with one of the following;

• Shaggy (Scooby-Doo potentially included)

• Timmy Turner (Maybe he wields magic through the use of two mythical artifacts 'Cosmo' and 'Wanda'? That, or he's secretly a genius with two robots (his 'fairy godparents') that aid him in combat)

• Mickey Mouse (I actually have an OC version who's a human with Toonlike attributes) **I know you said animal protagonists are animals, but I'm just throwing it out there in the off-chance I can roll with it**

I like your Timmy idea. :) In my stories, he simply became an ambassador for Fairy Land, as he has become too transcendent to deal with crises on Earth. He instead advocates for peace between Fairies and other races.

I like your Timmy idea. :) In my stories, he simply became an ambassador for Fairy Land, as he has become too transcendent to deal with crises on Earth. He instead advocates for peace between Fairies and other races.

Which one? XD

The first one :)

Alright cool! Out of curiosity, do the characters need to be the same age they were in the show? Or could they be older/younger according to how we create their alternate versions?

Alright cool! Out of curiosity, do the characters need to be the same age they were in the show? Or could they be older/younger according to how we create their alternate versions?
You're free to age them any way :)

If you look at my bio, I made them all more or less in the same age range. I'll be making a signup sheet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.