Carry on the Story

C

Captain Scrubz

Original poster
Just like the one/five words story but whatever the last letter is. Its how many words the next person can write. So if A is at the end the next person can only write one word if its Z then the next peron can write 26 words. Underneath you can write in brackets for random chit chat so let's get started.

Scrubz was waiting for

(R is 18 words for next person then.)

anyone to arrive. He's been waiting a week now but only 3 people has passed him. He might

just end up drinking at the tavern like he useally does. After 13 people have passed him it was time

until one lone soul arrived

actually 2 people, joined to the hip called bored and gamer. Scrubz was very pleased, he jumped for joy

however his jumping was soon ended by the violent force of a twenty ton gorilla knocking upon the door made of balsamic vinaigrette

"We have a problem, best hold on tight to your diapers. " He then bathed in A1 to distract.

the gorilla. Bored and gamer was looking around for anything useful to defend themselves with. They happend to come across

Bored and Gamer Found a magical rotten tomato. The tomato polymorphed anything that it smacked against into an ostrich.

And with some magic it was turned into

a T-rex which ate the gorilla in one bite. The T-rex looked at the other

people there, but they had disappeared since they were so freaking scared of him. So he went to

Nicolae the con man, who had offered him his many treasures to help out--with an expensive price.

people, so he stared at Nicolae and licked its lips. Scrubz, Bored and Gamer tried

Reactions: N/A
To find where the people went. While they left nicolae surprisingly amused and satisfied.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The T-rex was confused

(Last letter of sentance is the number of how many words for next post, So D= 4 words for next person...... Z=26 words)

( shit I forgot D; I just wanted to end my part, my bad OTL )