Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested, though I'm sad to say I can only make those times on Tuesday and Sundays.

...I think we were planning Tuesdays anyways, so you're all good.

...I think we were planning Tuesdays anyways, so you're all good.
I'm just rolling my background for Radogost now. Do we get all the traits that can be earned through background choices?

I'm thinking of taking the Detective archetype for Bard and working a backstory around that. Does that sound like something the party can use? ^^

Don't think we have any Bards yet, and the Detective archetype would be extremely well-suited to the storyline actually.

If this quest is as elaborate as Guys of the Spoonswords, I don't think me or Tegan could take the psychological strain.

But sure - keep me simmering.

I think Tuesdays was the day most people agreed to last time, but we can always change that if it doesn't work.

If this quest is as elaborate as Guys of the Spoonswords, I don't think me or Tegan could take the psychological strain.

But sure - keep me simmering.

Carrion Crown's more Scooby Doo than the perpetual confusion/mindfuck that is Guise of the Tuneboards, so you should be safe.

TELL TEGAN TO MAKE A FUCKING CHARACTER ALREADY.

Carrion Crown's more Scooby Doo than the perpetual confusion/mindfuck that is Guise of the Tuneboards, so you should be safe.

TELL TEGAN TO MAKE A FUCKING CHARACTER ALREADY.
I AM INTERESTED. NICE TO MEET YOU GRUMPY. XD

Yes, I'm sure that later chapter featuring Cthulhu at the bottom of a lake will be a delightful Scooby romp.

I think I'm going to have to duck out of this one. Sorry Grumps. There's only enough room in my brain for one RP at a time these days.

YOU SUUUUUUUUCK.

But naw, that's fair enough Tegs. Runelords is pretty intensive at the minute especially when your character is stuck in a cell awaiting angry mob justice.

Bossman changed the schedule so I don't know which days I'll have off every week, so I can't reliably join. >_<

.... My husband is actually running this game on Sundays when I can't run mine. >______>

No tank. No healer. Lower tier magic users.

We're ready.

*hopes he can blow everything the fuck up before it gets into melee*

I am actually in a Carrion Crown campaign and am running one with undead. So that is enough deadthings for me. xD Sorry Grumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.