Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got TWO pictures I can't be assed to crop and post. That's just as good.

I heard Dark Fantasy so I looked in on it. I love Dark Fantasy. My favourite genre.

Then I see posting expectations are 'Douche'... Bloody hell!

Man, I've been setting it to 'Douche' since we added that ratings system, and this is the first time someone's actually noticed.

*dryly* I was thinking, 'What the hell? Are there many RPers that good in this site?'.

But, seriously, are there though?

Growing up with nomadic, Oread parents doesn't exactly spell normal, especially when you are their adopted Halfling son. Lem Tribin always felt at odds with who his parents raised him to be and the person that he wanted be. Every so often, they would teach him about nature, Halflings and their culture. All the while, he grew an affinity for the urban environment and the weather.

When the time came to strike out on his own he ended up in Ravengro, and ended up working for some cooky doctor. It wasn't the most lucrative job but it paid and it made him content.

Last edited:
Be there still room? I think I still have Maja the half-elf bitch witch's sheet here, I just gotta really, really acquaint myself with the rules -- I'd love to wash down that birth canal!

Gotta note that I might change her up to someone more standard, since again, I'm still a sort of noob -- more familiar with the core eleven.

Alright, I'd say we've got enough players to start talking about when we're running this bad boy.

THERE'S A POLL UP AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD NOW. VOTE IN IT. Friday/Saturday are out as Friday is when Asmo runs Runelords and Saturday is when I spend the whole day sleep-deprived as fuck from staying up to participate.

Alright, I'd say we've got enough players to start talking about when we're running this bad boy.

THERE'S A POLL UP AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD NOW. VOTE IN IT. Friday/Saturday are out as Friday is when Asmo runs Runelords and Saturday is when I spend the whole day sleep-deprived as fuck from staying up to participate.
These are in next week, yeah?

I will be AFK from this Saturday until Friday evening, but after that most days will probably be ok for me. :)

Not necessarily for next week: I'd like a set date for the game so we can get it sorted around schedules and the like. From past experience, trying to flip-flop around different dates just leads to confusion and/or games collapsing.

Gonna start in the middle of the US "work" day there, Champ?

*slides Zantov towards the cliff edge*

My bard grew a face! (and some burns, too)

Alexander Kovrig, novice mastersinger. (that is, bard)

Backstory: still working on it (mostly the language). Alexander doesn't really know the Professor -- he received the invitation out of familial duty (as Raskolnikov is an uncle by his mother's side), and the initiative, he mustered out of professional duty (a bard can never have enough stories, and with all the other stories about the Professor's work, the funeral is bound to be somehow interesting).

Boy's born to a noble family way down in Caliphas. The noble family got its status way back when, when one of its patriarchs became this really renowned general that won great favor in the royal court. That general's story is part of Al's inspiration to be a bard, though there's also the story-drenched life he lived as a kid, what with his mother telling him all these stories every night til' she died. The family's main occupation, however, is handling a few farming estates outside the city, and investing in a lot of merchant companies throughout the lake -- they're noble only in title, not in political capital or martial might.

He's got four elder brothers. The eldest is the successor to most of the family possessions, and handles the family accounts; the second assists the eldest in his business; the third manages a few of their merchant fleets, always sailing round the lake; and the fourth chose the quiet life of a cleric, sticking to his studies in the city. Thus, his youth seemed like a competition to him, and with his father having never fully approved of his choice to be a bard, his ambition turned into a bit of a complex.

Al's still a bit young -- by the time of the adventure, he's just starting in a local performing group, but this being also family business, he was forced by his father to make this journey alone (none of his other brothers got the time, and his father didn't really think his son would need the extra baggage with a bodyguard and all that). The money he's spending is all his -- his father didn't really expect him to do much, so no bonuses to the allowance. But of course, with all the other stories about the Professor's work, Al knew better...

Well... hopefully Cerulean is playing a Fighter-Cleric-Wizard and our party is complete. 8|

Well, if we were to each have a funky rule, i'd be happy to gesault fighter. XD

@Kooriryu Come make a monk so you can kick all the goblins you want! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.