TyranntX

Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
2190 AD. On a routine exploration mission, science vessel FMM UV discovered a planet with a suitable climate for humankind. During the initial scouting expedition this young planet, code-named FMM UV-32, was declared inhospitable for colony life due to its unstable terrain and immense population of prehistoric reptiles. News of this amazing planet spread and articles on the "Dinosaur Planet" lead an earth corporation to purchase the rights to the planet, and create DinoHunt Corp. DinoHunt created the unique opportunity for paying customers to become dinosaur hunters for the first time in 50 million years. However, very little is still known about the Dinosaur planet and thus the company has only accepted a handful of applicants alongside a team of scientists and a squad of their best agents to explore and "Beta Test" the soon to be hunting grounds.

(Choose a Class)

You are one of the newest clients of DinoHunt Corp. and are tiered of the big game on earth. The moment you heard that the company was looking to hire some one brave (or foolish) enough to set foot on the dinosaur planet, you signed up without any hesitation. Since Dinosaurs are often regarded to be the most powerful creatures ever to evolve on earth, hunting them would definitely be a step up from your usual prey. You are now on a star-ship on route to the dinosaur planet, prepare for the chance of a life time.

You are one of the scientists hired by DinoHunt Corp. With the discovery of a planet with creatures with the uncanny appearance of the long extinct dinosaurs, you have been eager to plan a trip to the planet your self. However, such a trip without any business affiliation costs money... money you do not have at the moment. However, DinoHunt Corp. took notice in your respective scientific field and offered you a position on the expedition. With no other options and with your curiosity driving you into madness, you agreed to their terms and are now on a star-ship on it's way to FMM UV-32.

You are one of DinoHunt Corp.'s most elite operatives, and it is in your hands whether or not this mission is a success. This will be your first assignment in a while, and what many would consider "Your first REAL mission", so failure is not your best option. Your Employers have given you full use use the Star-ship known as "The Red Falconier", and are one of the members of the crew. With your advanced training and survival skills, this trip to the dinosaur planet will be a great way to challenge your expertise. Your employers have given you a code name based of a raptor, do not disappoint them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you might have guessed, this RP is based on the Carnivores franchise. And with the Mobile version making it's triumphant return to PC later this spring, I thought I would celebrate by crating an RP of one of the games I played excessively in my life (hell I still am in some respects). This game takes place JUST before the first game (hence the exploration team), but will be covering maps from the first, second, and third games... as well as ones from fan made games such as Carnivores Triassic and Mandibles, Because why not? (Also Throwing in Cityscape hence the agents). I'll be posting the OOC/Sign ups soon, but first I want to see if there is anyone interested in hunting dinosaurs on an alien planet ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parasaurolophus
Pachycephlasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Stegosaurus
Armagasaurus
Allosaurus
Oviraptor
Coelophysis
Triceratops
Chasmosaurus
Iguanodon
Velociraptor
Troodon
Suchomimus
Spinosaurus
Nannotyrannus
Utahraptor
Ceratosaurus
Carnotaurus
Gigantoraptor
Giganotosaurus
Tyrannosaurus

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Man-Eating Penguin
Is there a list of dinosaurs that will be featured?

Reactions: TyranntX
Is there a list of dinosaurs that will be featured?

I'll be making one shortly, Though keep in mind that this is a big RP and we will be covering sectors from fan games too ;)

(Damn Reply button was having issues XD)

Whoops I thought this was a Jurassic Park role playing. Yeah I'm out...

Hey! I'm not too experienced with the game, but this looks fairly interesting.

Reactions: TyranntX
What kind of setting should we anticipate? Is it all wilderness or will there be some spots of civilization?

What kind of setting should we anticipate? Is it all wilderness or will there be some spots of civilization?

We will have a Prologue that will take place on the ship on route to the planet. the bulk of the story takes place in the wilderness of FMM UV-32

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Status
Not open for further replies.